Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min / 60,000yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Since I had a bad experience the week before, I decided to try my luck again before my trip ends. So walk-in again due to my difficult schedule but always wanted to try this shop.

This was just before the virus outbreak in Tokyo but seems like they were quiet for a noon weekday, and very welcoming, even though I said I was gaijin straight of the first encounter.

Given about five photos. I knew the ones I wanted to meet wasn't duty so I just went with what meets the eye, and picked Rion. Asked the guy for his opinion to confirm. Forgot what price he mentioned, remember was higher than my budget, but I just told him 60,000yen/90min, thats all I am here for. He said okay.

Met Rion after 10min wait... first impression she was quite small (even I am only 170cm), but young, cute. Wasn't the super pretty
face from the photos nor the slender body I was hoping for, but she still looks decently attractive and most of all, a genuinely accomdating personality.

We small talked, joked a little, undressed each other and showered without much happening there. Her natural breast were nice to grab, not too big or small. And down there was mostly shaved with a thin bush, very attractive in my opinion. She was happy that I complimented these.

I just prefer to play on the bed with limited time I had. We cuddle and kissed, lots of foreplay. She appears a little shy but receptive and genuinely helpful to make sure I was enjoying our time together. Capped and went for a run until I got off. Washed off, drinks, chit chat, resume to business. I didn't have enough time so second was a failure, but still enjoyed the process.

I was on the run, but she kept me waited just to give me her newly printed card, and said please come back, which I said of course, but she jokingly said liar =p Finally a free ride back to Minowa station.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Generally sweet cute girl with good attitude and service. I would return to try other girls. (Side note, I also asked before the session if they had many Chinese customers within 2 weeks just to get a sense. The guy said no, the girl said very few o_O)

Thanks for your review of Rion, much appreciated.

Approved: 3/20/2020

Doesn't seem worth the price just for getting to order drinks. Which is the only thing I see different with luxury soaplands.

If u got time, can ask 60k for 120min if u find the girls there worth the price with so much photoshop and cbj. Standard is 90k, if u first with that girl and if new(not popular) girl, as a regular like a member can easily get 2*discount. One girl said i rich, i said huh? She said soap not common for normal peasant in japan, maybe once(for virgin boy or try) twice or thrice, if many times u automatic upgrade to member they see you as. But if u look for same girl then 1* discount 10-15k not valid,even the guy dunno, the girl will remember you. Platium girl +10k