walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min/60min(offer)

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
limited english

Details of the Encounter:
found her on aile dore site, put her on my wish list.
touts know me as i went 4 times tn that time, and he give me the price for her.
she was new then, may be weeks or 1-2 months there only.

http://www.ailedore.jp/pc/profile.php?id=yuuko , is she pretty, more or less there in actual person.
She asked me mat play, i say no(thinking may be later).
so bang, bang, bang...30 minutes, she started to hug me tight, i know she is cumming.
around 45 minute, i stop to check if she is ok(normally every 15min i will check if the girl is ok or painful after long duration), so ask for a drink.
i look at her , she was a bit dreamy of the sex(like cannot believe), i ask her is it ok, she said it is good.
and later found my brother getting soft even though i did not break, must be after my early first session 120min before i come here(that week i went for 2*120min per day for a week, few times i tried ok but 1-2 times it happen to get soft after 2-3 hours).
so i ask to do mat play., she is ok, and i help her to prepare mat ogether, she smile and was happy while we do together..
so, rub, rub, rub, side rub and then blow, left and right.
then she start doing cg , getting very high, like flying.
before the mat play, i help her to turn the clock so she can see the clock from the mat.
my bro get stiff, and i in control of my brother not my brother in control, 10minute pass and i know another 10min cg i will not break, but i see her very enjoy pushing for more, more , more...
till i notice the clock coming to 10min before end time, i tell her to stop saying it is about time.
she told me still got 10min,i think she had not hear the 1st wake up call sound, so she still waiting for the 1st call.
i don't want to be like last time with jessica and finish dressing up in the rush, so i said is ok.
i ask her her name card as i have got quite a number from others, she said she is new and doesn't have,
she told me she got multi part time job, sometime work in shinjuku for companion drinking but no sex, she gave me that name card.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
overall is a pleasant experience, girl is pretty and attitude is good.
though she is new, mat play still not bad.
i like her innocent, especially she give a look of like what a unbelievable great sex, while she was while trying to recover, from her eyes when she was looking side way.
women phyiscal is different,best reward to the girl is always give them a good sex. and orgasm.

Last edited:
IMG-20180114-WA0002.jpeg
she look pretty as she is

Sex appeal - 8
Attitude- 8 (like to please customer)
performance - 8 (handle well)
satisfaction/value for money -8.5 (60k, is a steal)
overall - 32.5 /40