Air Bnb

ur19877

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello, Will be staying at kabukicho in the next few weeks at an air bnb, and was hoping to get feedback on a question.

Question:
Will be staying near Hotel Atlas. In lieu of renting a room at a love hotel, I rather save money and play at my place. Do you see any deri places in the area (like JK style) that would have any issues with this? My place won't have a phone, so that will be a bummer. I do plan on renting a phone/sim.

Thanks in advance

It might be okay. I'd check what AirBNB policies are, and the specific policies of your AirBNB host (I'm assuming you are renting the entire apartment).

It also depends on what sort of apartment building it is. If it's a poured cement building with a decent bed, you'll probably be fine. If the walls are paper-thin and you are sleeping on a futon on the floor, you're much better off with a love hotel.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks Meiji. I am staying at a place that looks like a regular apartment building. From what I can tell, it looks like a building with multiple airbnb units, under one management company. Will be 1 apt by myself. This should save me some money... One challenge I need to work out is that I assume that they will give me 2 towels at the most and I hopefully will need more, to provide a fresh one with each lady... I'll work it out.
Hopefully I will be sharing many success stories..

You can buy a towel for like 100yen don't be cheap lol

Thanks. Good to know. For that price it will work. That is way cheap..I just find it funny that one of my first things I will do in Japan is to buy towels and laundry them , but want to be prepared..

Thanks. Good to know. For that price it will work. That is way cheap..I just find it funny that one of my first things I will do in Japan is to buy towels and laundry them , but want to be prepared..
That was also the first thing i did when i arrived in Japan (i didn't realize my hostel rented out towels).
The towels i have found in 100 yen shops so far are all hand towel size, but they still serve their purpose. I'd do two per girl in that case. Or maybe spend like 400 yen per decent towel in donki or so, and wash them.

Reactions: Wwanderer
That was also the first thing i did when i arrived in Japan (i didn't realize my hostel rented out towels).
The towels i have found in 100 yen shops so far are all hand towel size, but they still serve their purpose. I'd do two per girl in that case. Or maybe spend like 400 yen per decent towel in donki or so, and wash them.

Thank You! This towel discussion is actually becoming embarrassing ... :) but thanks all for the feedback.

In case your apartment is not equipped with a washing machine, you can find a laundromat at "Kabukicho 2-9-15" (Google map shows the exact location on this key) that may be the closest.
Wish you enjoy your stay in Japan!

Daiso actually carries full sized bath towels now - I was in a similar situation not too far back (staying at an Air BnB that didn't provide towels) although unfortunately the P4P element wasn't present, haha.