Airi at C.C.Cats

Service Name:
C.C.Cats

Provider Name:
Airi

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.m-seikan.com/cc/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 mins for 36100 Yen + Love Hotel (6200 Yen)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
The telephone conversation involved a combination of English & Japanese. I came over to the store which is in the Dogenzaka area of Shibuya. One of the guys in the store walked me over to a nearby love hotel. I entered my room and waited for Airi to arrive. Airi's looks did not disappoint. She was pretty and resembled her photos. She did not speak any English and so my entire communication with her was in Japanese. There were only one case when I did not understand what she said and she used google translate to communicate but other than that my fairly basic Japanese conversational skills were sufficient.

I was interested in a bondage and tease & denial session. C.C.Cats is not really a mistress club, and so the girls don't appear to be skilled at hard BDSM but seem quite skilled at soft and sensual BDSM. Since I was mostly interested in a sensual session with some tight bondage it worked out quite well. Airi was fun, and see tied me up and teased me for the entire session. The session was 2 hours, but I was so aroused that I lost track of time. Airi finished me off with a nice hand job at the end of the session. She was a sweet girl and I had a good time chatting with her at the end of the session.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
C.C.Cats is good option for those interested in softer BDSM play.

Last edited:
Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024