Website

Appointment Length & Costs:
33k 2 hours

Type/Location:
Kinshicho LH

Language Notes:
English booking, japanese with Airi

Details of the Encounter:
Im a big Mina and Kasumi fan but had never met any other AM provider as none attracted me. Recently Airi and Sayaka were added to the line up and both look attractive.

Airi seemed a bit cuter from the pics and description so i went with her. Usual process booking via email. AM staff are responsive and helpful.

i chose Sara love hotel in kinshicho. Its quite nice. Better than Colore which ive used in the past. https://sara-kinshicyo.jp/ Look at room 202, thats the ridiculously gaudy room i chose.

Airi showed up close enough to on time. First impression was she was a bit less attractive than the photos on the website. Quite a round face? Not unattractive , just different to how i expected.

she was friendly and cheerful though, and in a way, classically attractive with big eyes. Funnily she asked why i chose her and i said ‘your pics looked cute’ and she replied ‘yeah cos you couldnt see my face, right, haha’.

we got naked and jumped in the shower. She is curvy but not fat, nice natural tits. Trimmed not shaved down there. She sat me down on the stool thing and soaped me up, it was nice.

dried off, brushed teeth and back into the room, she asked to dim the lights but i kinda ignored her and started making out, then DATY, which she was really responsive to. Then she returned the favour- she has great bj skills. Condom on then various positions, she said she liked doggy the best. Finished up in missionary whilst making out.

In our chat (all in japanese) between rounds, she told me she is from fukuoka and used to work in a soap there, then came to tokyo and also works in yoshiwara (hence the great bj skills and soap routine in the shower). That is all great, but i wonder why on earth the write up for her on the AM website paints her as a young, inexperienced girl-next-door? I dont care either way its just a bit of an odd thing to write when the girl has 4 years in soaps.

She shared a bit more about where she has worked and why, and how overall she finds us gaijin pervs to be more gentlemanly than our japanese brother pervs. She said she doesnt really speak english at all, and is worried about when tourists come back having to meet people with no japanese.

After 30 mins of talking about our lives little Durg50 butted into the convo again, and she was happy to show her bj and riding skills again. Round 2 was pretty much exactly the same as round 1, which Ive no complaints about.

showered and changed, she’s not a clock watcher, and was friendly and pleasant to be with the whole time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I recommend her, she’s just not my type, if that makes sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report about AIri, much appreciated.

Approved: 5/26/2021

Reactions: Durg50
I've met Airi as well with similar impressions. She was on time, little bit nervous about the language barrier, and then fine once things got started. I did notice from her hair that she's a smoker (slight turnoff), but she was careful about breath etiquette, so it wasn't a huge deal. I think she's a good addition to the lineup and may repeat at some point.

Nice review. The other new girl Sayaka looks promising as well. Mina is AM’s best girl, with probably Sayuri and Kasumi in second and third in no particular order.

Thanks for the review.

I totally agree that Mina takes the first spot of all the AM girls I have met so far. By quite a margin... but Sayuri is far behind imo. She is really attractive, not so far from Mina. But she is just average in bed. Doing the job, but nothing particular to mention about her. I wouldn’t disagree giving her the 2nd or 3rd spot (haven’t met Kasumi yet), but only because of a lack of “competition”.

Thanks for the review. I was wondering about her, and almost went with her. Sayuri I haven't met but plan on meeting. Rina, oh yeah I ve met her a couple of times. Kasumi is in two weeks waiting to see her skills.

Funnily she asked why i chose her and i said ‘your pics looked cute’ and she replied ‘yeah cos you couldnt see my face, right, haha’.

we got naked and jumped in the shower.

Thanks for the review! For some reason, this abrupt transition had be laughing out loud.

I did notice from her hair that she's a smoker (slight turnoff), but she was careful about breath etiquette, so it wasn't a huge deal.

I have met Airi twice so far. She is definitely not a smoker.

First impression was she was a bit less attractive than the photos on the website. Quite a round face? Not unattractive , just different to how i expected...She is curvy but not fat, nice natural tits. Trimmed not shaved down there.

The description of her body shape doesn't do her justice. I would describe her as 'top hourglass' with a firm body. Her bust measurements are slightly larger than her hips and she has a well-defined waist that is narrower than both. Her face in rather oval than round and well-balanced with her body.

The description of her body shape doesn't do her justice. I would describe her as 'top hourglass' with a firm body. Her bust measurements are slightly larger than her hips and she has a well-defined waist that is narrower than both. Her face in rather oval than round and well-balanced with her body.
Cant wait for your review!

Status
Not open for further replies.