Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
AIRI: http://www.kadoebi.co.jp/spakado/cast_detail-1098.html

So a day or two before this experience, I was searching for a place to book and ended up finding two SL's that caught my eye: Happiness (Gotanda) and SPA Kadoebi (Shinjuku/Kabukicho). Not going to lie, I did want to try Happiness more since they were more reviews about it and the girls seemed appealing, though I ended up at Kadoebi due to some plans I had made with someone in Shibuya. I decided to book a 70min course for my last day in Tokyo before I go back to the states. While looking at the Thursday schedule, I had two girls that got my attention, however both being slight opposites of each other. For starters, I personally prefer slender girls and was thinking about this one girl who hit all the "check marks" on their cast. The other had her face fully blurred and had her pictures/bio really outlined her ass. Weirdly enough, I was interested in the anonymity of how this girl looks like and by her large, voluptuous ass as I ended up booking her. Anyways, contacted her through Twitter as it is easier for me, asking if gaijin were OK.. she replies that there is a 10,000 gaijin fee. Pretty standard process: gave my name, phone number, price, and her confirming if I can arrive at said time and appointment.

Night of appointment I hit a Lawson nearby and down a strong beforehand. The streets were packed, but it is not surprising since it is Kabukicho. I walk-in the building and the Tencho asks me if I have an appointment and I say I have one for Airi. They asked me for my name to confirm, and then I walk up the stairs to the waiting room. The reception and interior is quite nice looking and seems as if it was recently remodeled. I sat in the waiting room which reminded me of a well furbished DMV waiting room and drank tea out of a Moscow mule mug. Paid for my session and was surprised I did not have to pay a nomination fee (states online it's 1000 yen), but could not get passed the gaijin fee. Tencho asked me if I need to take a piss, so I followed him to the restroom which was actually pretty spacious and clean. Go back and wait a couple minutes and I am ushered to the hallway where I see the girl asian squatting on the stairs.

As I stated previously, I was not sure of how she looked visually other than her ass, but I finally saw her face. I am not gonna lie, she kind of looks like Watanabe Miyuki if anyone is familiar with her which was a plus for me. Walk up the stars, into the room. Got to say that I have only been to one other SL prior to this experience (Y-shirt), but the rooms were pretty much the same in size, layout, etc. One thing that was a turn off during the session was the music playing in the background which sounded like a music box compilation, but I tuned that out. We talk for a bit and she was surprised by my Japanese as I messaged her on Twitter that it was extremely bad. We undress each other and she washes me with a slight HJ. Just want to note that her ass was accurately big, but her tits were a size smaller than listed (i.e., E -> actually size D). Then, I hop into the bath as she sets the mat. She hops and we makeout for a bit. Lot of tongue, but not in a good way. Kind of funny, but she grabs my legs up and perches them up to give me some head. Really enjoyed the BBBJ from her as her lips had a nice, tight suction to it and without teeth. Don't get me wrong, teeth can give that added stimulation, but its not for me so this BJ was good for me in my opinion.

We go to the mat for some mat play. Nuru massage, some sumata, and for some reason she lowkey gave me a shiatsu massage. As stated earlier, she uses lots of tongue. Though, it's perfect if you like getting your nipples sucked and your body licked. She knew exactly how long and where to suck, lick, and kiss around my body, hitting all the sweet spots. Never thought I'd like getting my toes sucked and I may have developed a slight fetish for that.. we wash off and head to the bed.

We are at the bed and we talk for a bit with a mixture of google translate her and there cause my Japanese is not that good. I get jump scared a bit cause she opens the door to grab some tea. I grab some breathe mints (Frisk) and proceed to take one which lead to her taking one as well. She giggles and I lay down. The feeling of getting BBBJ, your nuts sucked, and nipples licked while a girl is eating a breathe mint is fucking mind-blowing. Everything felt nice and icy and she decides to put a condom on for some CG. Her pussy was tight and she was slightly hairy down there but it does not bother me. Direct eye contact was hot and her slight moans were arousing. We switch to Mish which is usually tiring for me. Though, she was moaning the loudest and her legs wrapped around my body. I continue to pound away, but I got a little tired and asked to switch. She did not want to I guess cause missionary was doing it for her. Continue with that, her moans ever so slightly becoming louder and more erotic, until she orgasms. She lets me switch and I noticed she was creaming. Decide to hit it from the back with some doggystyle, allowing me to finally embrace that fat ass of hers. And my god, that shit was amazing. I prefer slender and more plump butts, but this voluptuous booty got me mesmerized. I decide to give it a kiss and a smack before penetrating for good measure. I pound away watching it recoil and bounce back and forth as it slams against me. Not to mention her tight pussy sending me.. After minutes of doggy I finally pop. She rips the condom off and was surprised by how much I came. After that, we lay down gazing at each other and the ceiling ever so occasionally, talked about cooking and food (seemed passionate about it), and then we wash up. She gave me some great food recommendations to try in Osaka, but said food in Tokyo is not that amazing lol. Wash up, say last goodbyes, and then leave. I check my phone and turns out my plans got cancelled due to an unforeseen complication and I end up bar hopping around Shinjuku with a random dude I met who pays for all my tabs and dropped $500+ at a hostess club for the both of us. Honestly, amazing night.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Airi came off as very genuine and sweet. I had lots of fun talking with her as she was patient with my poor Japanese ability. She messaged a bit after on Twitter wishing me for a safe trip and food. Session involved a lot of foreplay. Caring girl with a beautiful ass, but shop was a bit expensive since I got hit with a gaijin tax. I would go probably go again if I can avoid the gaijin tax. Either way, I had a fun experience.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/8/2022

I'm surprised. I seemed to recall Kadoebi group as not being foreigner friendly. Either my mistake or the policy has changed...

I'm surprised. I seemed to recall Kadoebi group as not being foreigner friendly. Either my mistake or the policy has changed...
I guess so... though I had to pay an unfortunate gaijin tax lol

Uhh I saw her last week and she has NO ass at all, IDK what you're on about....
We all have very different ideas of what a “phenomenal ass” is, so I would say assess by preference using the images below.

A​
B​
C​
8558A004-2224-4670-AF72-61B90C4B161A.jpeg
95354F64-4B88-4FB7-901B-07775B7B3F6C.jpeg
94FFE4BA-F733-41A5-A9FA-DEC79C0B5560.jpeg

Which derrière do you find the most “phenomenal?”