Phone reservation

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins - 11,000円

Type/Location:
Shimbashi

Language Notes:
Japanese (Basic/Intermediate)

Details of the Encounter:
Based on other posts and reviews here (Thank you, all) I decided to try out and get a wonderful massage with a HE. This led me to call Ai and make a reservation on a Tuesday afternoon. She spoke Japanese moderately and clearly as she confirmed my time slot.

When I arrived on the 2nd floor, I rang the doorbell and she greeted me in. To my surprise, I was the only customer in there. There was another person (staff) somewhere in the room but it was enclosed by blinds / dividers. She then asked me if I wanted cold tea and asked what service I wanted. I opted for the 90min lymph massage but I asked her first if 120min is too long and she agreed. She then led me to the "room" which was only covered by blinds / curtains and asked me if I needed to shower.

Ai asked me first which body part needed more focus before the massage. I told her my lower back sort of needs attention and she frequently went to my lower back to massage it. I appreciate that she really gave a great massage with and without oil.

The best part was when her hands did her magical thing and just made me experience something new. She would tease and touch my private parts and go back to the massage and when she noticed that I was really feeling good, she spent more time on my private parts and worked on it slowly. Man. SO GOOD. She then asked me to turn around and now it's time for the 2nd half. She massaged me real good again while she would tease me once in a while. and then the finale. She finished with the HE real good and cleaned me up well. She was surprised at how much I released and said I was strong lol.

Ai is very nice and very gentle. She really knows her stuff.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you want a great massage and great HE, she will do the job!

I got offered a job in Shimbashi. Would have been a pay cut. Seriously considered it on the basis of being able to go see Ai on the regular...

Every post about Ai seems amazing! I'd love to visit whilst i'm over there in the new year.
How is the place for a guy who speaks very very VERY basic (just greetings, please and thankyou) Japanese? I'd hate to not be able to go due to the language barrier!

Every post about Ai seems amazing! I'd love to visit whilst i'm over there in the new year.
How is the place for a guy who speaks very very VERY basic (just greetings, please and thankyou) Japanese? I'd hate to not be able to go due to the language barrier!

Language is not a problem with going to Ai’s shop. Just need to respect her boundaries as she only gives HE after giving a fantastic massage. You can always use a translator app to communicate with her either in Japanese or Chinese.

Last edited: