Guest viewing is limited

Aisekiya wingman in Tokyo or Yokohama

messhu86

TAG Member
Reaction score
Looking for a partner in crime to try the Aisekiya (since you need a friend for most of them as they are 2x2.) I’m mid 30s, in shape, fluent JP, white male. Can do damage when the boys come out but life gets in the way often and not much chance to hit the stomping grounds plus most my friends are out in of the game T.T… I go the smooth route more than the aggressive one and don’t mind striking out if the day isn’t right as long as the company is good. Karaoke is my general round 2 play for the location switch and does me well. Looking for somebody around my same age / stature to make a new friend, grab a drink and team up with etc. Hobbies are games, movies, and gym so plus If those line up to in order to give us something to talk on. DM me up. I’m pretty much out on weeknights only as you can prob guess why.

Kinda funny pretty much throwing all this out here but thought I’d give it a shot since i like this community.

相席屋 you go with a wingman and they auto pair you with a pair of girls for all you can drink / eat. The pairing is random but could be fun as everyone goes there with the idea to drink with strangers. Price is quite reasonable too.

I’m mid 30s, in shape, fluent JP, white male. Can do damage when the boys come out but life gets in the way often and not much chance to hit the stomping grounds plus most my friends are out in of the game T.T… I go the smooth route more than the aggressive one and don’t mind striking out if the day isn’t right as long as the company is good.
I’m late 30s, disgusting, fluent JP, and a fat brown walking penis. Might I do the trick?

I go the crying route, wherein the girl feels so sorry for me she pity fucks me and may even end up moving in with me to dry my non-stop tears.

My best redeeming quality is how excited I get when I score higher than a 95.000 on the karaoke AI rating system through Joysound. I never understand why all the girls disappear though…

I’m late 30s, disgusting, fluent JP, and a fat brown walking penis. Might I do the trick?

I go the crying route, wherein the girl feels so sorry for me she pity fucks me and may even end up moving in with me to dry my non-stop tears.

My best redeeming quality is how excited I get when I score higher than a 95.000 on the karaoke AI rating system through Joysound. I never understand why all the girls disappear though…
We all have our playbook lol

Reactions: requiemmorrow
I'm down I'm 28, in great shape had relatively good success from doing solo game out in the streets and from International parties. I'm also fluent japanese.

相席屋 you go with a wingman and they auto pair you with a pair of girls for all you can drink / eat. The pairing is random but could be fun as everyone goes there with the idea to drink with strangers. Price is quite reasonable too.
I'd never heard of that. But it reminds me of terekura, a kind of phone service that you'd call and get matched with random women, paying by the minute. Needless to say most of the women were just sakura.

Looking for a partner in crime to try the Aisekiya (since you need a friend for most of them as they are 2x2.) I’m mid 30s, in shape, fluent JP, white male. Can do damage when the boys come out but life gets in the way often and not much chance to hit the stomping grounds plus most my friends are out in of the game T.T… I go the smooth route more than the aggressive one and don’t mind striking out if the day isn’t right as long as the company is good. Karaoke is my general round 2 play for the location switch and does me well. Looking for somebody around my same age / stature to make a new friend, grab a drink and team up with etc. Hobbies are games, movies, and gym so plus If those line up to in order to give us something to talk on. DM me up. I’m pretty much out on weeknights only as you can prob guess why.

Kinda funny pretty much throwing all this out here but thought I’d give it a shot since i like this community.
I’ll be in Tokyo from 19-21, I’ll like to give this a shot. It seems to be the same concept as KTV (karaoke lounge) in my country!

Gonna leave this thread here since I got a number of replies and some of you guys can team up together.

Things I found from two visits:
  • Upper conversational Japanese is likely needed, advanced will get you far.... at least to be able to joke, flirt and rizz. The girls dont go there to find foreigners so you'll catch them off guard
  • A lot of the girls are just there for the free drinks, you'll get changed on a bit but its all good, eventually both times I went, we found a solid vibe after a few change pairs
  • Def go in with a timer in mind, they'll keep charging you while you're there and the drinks are strong... you can easily lose track of time.

The Aisekiya seem quite fun if you go there with mild expectations. Some of the groups they pair you with are quite braindead, but sometimes they are a blast if they're into it too and not just there only for the free drinks

I am down, DM me

Do people in their 40s and older go? Just curious.

Hey all if anyone else is down to pair up let me know. I’m a 29 year old Filipino American. 183cm tall, n3 level japanese. I can get above average Asian girls in America but haven’t tried it in Japan yet. Would be fun to hang out with someone similar age! I match with girls on tinder and bumble but find it hard to lock down a meeting.

Bumping this thread in case there's still interest. European guy, 172 cm, 27 years old and I have JLPT N1.

same ^, Korean 180cm 36 years old (JP girls tell me I look 5-8 years younger), spoken Japanese is fluent.
I'm more experienced with solo game but I'm also looking for someone to vibe with to go to new venues like this without being creepy.
"I go the smooth route more than the aggressive one and don't mind striking out if the day isn't right as long as the company is good." I can relate to this line so you can expect the same from me for anyone looking for the same thing.