03-5155-3588

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours at 55,000 yen

Type/Location:
Regular Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was visiting Tokyo sometimes back in May and was trying to schedule a longer session from some girl from OL Style but no luck and they suggested two girls from their PREMIUM 1 sister shop, Aizawa Rui or Morishita Akane instead and I picked Aizawa out of the two, which turned out to be a bad choice, so read on.

She came on time as the estimated window provided by the staff after the arrangement and my first observation was her look. Even though I sort of knew she looks from her diaries but it was a little worse in person. I felt like there are just better looking girls from OL Style which I could have chosen from or the other girl from PREMIUM 1 would have been better.

We did a little chit chat but she wan't much of a talker so that made the mood just not that great to begin with. She is a college student studying something that I don't remember. She does have a better body figure than the usual DH girls though. We went for the shower which was just standard affair, not exciting.

Now on to bed, this is gonna be really boring and short. I tried to play a little and please her but she wasn't much of a kisser and so well, another strike. I sort of gave up after a few minutes and let her try to do her job instead. The blow job wasn't that great and even the sumata wasn't that great. I did came after much effort on her part and we just stayed in bed with me trying to chat some more since I don't really feel like going at it again with all the excitement gone.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
A not so good looking girl with slightly better body figure but not a kisser or great service so definitely not premium and I don't think anyone would enjoy her company. Try someone else.

Thanks for your review of this new service. Sorry it didn’t work out...

Approved: 6/8/2019