120 minutes / 38,000 yen

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have just left Hotel Bali An Resort after approximately 45 minutes of my scheduled 120 minute session with Akari of JK-style. I have used their service twice before and been blown away (reviews have been posted on this form). This time, however, was quite the opposite. Akari is physically attractive but presented little to no interest in her work and essentially zero skill. She refused to provide sumata because she is unskilled at it, and her BBJ... Dear God, little Peter literally has tooth marks to the point I'm walking funny across Kabukicho. BEWARE!

Staff on the phone at JK-Style were very helpful, patient and spoke good English.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Help, I need ointment.

Wow... what a disaster. Yeah, JK Style is usually pretty good. I'm glad that the staff was helpful and I hope this doesn't reflect bad on the agency overall. They have been very consistent over the years.

Thanks for sharing the experience.

Approved: 10/29/2022

Title of Your Review:
Akari-chan: A Warning

Service Name:
JK-Style

Provider Name:
Akari

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/jk/girlid-42758416/?of=y

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes / 38,000 yen

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have just left Hotel Bali An Resort after approximately 45 minutes of my scheduled 120 minute session with Akari of JK-style. I have used their service twice before and been blown away (reviews have been posted on this form). This time, however, was quite the opposite. Akari is physically attractive but presented little to no interest in her work and essentially zero skill. She refused to provide sumata because she is unskilled at it, and her BBJ... Dear God, little Peter literally has tooth marks to the point I'm walking funny across Kabukicho. BEWARE!

Staff on the phone at JK-Style were very helpful, patient and spoke good English.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Help, I need ointment.
Ugh…I’m suddenly recalling the Jaws theme…
richard dreyfuss jaws GIF