Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Chiba] (SL) Akari @ Marine Blue (Chiba)

Barry44

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Marine Blue - Akari https://www.cityheaven.net/chiba/A1201/A120101/hama/girlid-36967359/?lo=1&of=y2

Date of Encounter:
October 2021

Contact Method:
Web and phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes @ 15000 + 2000 gaijin tax

Type/Location:
Sakaecho Chiba

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So this is technically the first of my 4 reviews this week chronologically.

I had the shop bookmarked as one to try as sakaecho is quite hard to crack and this one didnt have the dreaded 外国人 in the prohibited section of the system page.

But I honestly had so many red flags about this place that I'm surprised I even went through with it.

1. When I bookmarked the shop it was essentially a milf soapland called Hama, and for me it was the wrong type of milf, and there was one girl on the schedule who was 100% not what I was looking for but I just knew deep down in my soul she would be the one assigned to me. But overnight they became marine blue, a ton of the milfs left and a bunch of young girls appeared.
2. The price is so cheap that the quality just had to be awful..... right?
3. I could see from the profiles and the girls blogs that there was photoshopping and touching up to some extent
4. After making the reservation, ( Which was surprisingly easy. The staff are really nice and helpful actually. An old dude and two young guys) I was walking to the shop and I see that its getting refurbished so there's builders and painters hanging around outside and on the roof and sat in vans, that I felt like not entering at all out of embarrassment
5. As I got to the door, some foul looking human came out, dirty tracksuit, crocs, greasy as fuck, unclean. I immediately felt bad for whichever girl had to have sex with him and equally glad that I was my girls first customer of the day
6. Its a shabby run down place, hence the refurb. But seriously the waiting room is mental, there's like 4 different types of wallpaper, one long line of sofas, with another weird two seater sofa overlooking the row of sofas. Its not a place to go to if you value privacy.

Anyway, they might not be red flags for some of you, but for me I just spent the entire time thinking `what are you doing you idiot`

So where am I.......... Ok I go in the entry of the shop, get greeted politely by the old guy. He shows me the price chart. There's a campaign so its only 15000 yen plus 2000 for gaijin tax. It says it quite clearly on the price chart, so this place is totally ok for foreigners. I sign the receipt he gave me with a fake scribble signature and take a waiting number, I'm in the waiting room for maybe 5 minutes with one other guy and then my number gets called. I head to the curtain and they guy stops me, shows me a sign of prohibited acts and tells me I have to wear a condom. All good!

I walk around the corner and BAM........ Akari......... and I think I'm in love. There's no easy way for me to describe her without spending the next 60 minutes typing. The easiest way I can describe her is that for me she is the ultimate girl next door. She's exactly like her profile and blog, and she is my dream girl looks wise. Plus, get this, she is super super nice. Like genuinely a beautiful soul. Honestly I reckon I`d go as far as to say I would spend money just to spend 60 minutes sat on her bed chatting to her. I 100% did not want to share her, but she is so popular and hard to make a reservation with, and because of the guy I mentioned who came stumbling out of the place I realized that I would rather she was booked out with fellow respectable TAG members than the like of the guy that I bumped into. Unless he was a tag member?!? Whatever, just don't ruin my weirdly chivalrous notion

Errrrrr, I'm all over the place with this review, sorry.
The shop has 3 courses 40,60,80 Only 80mins will get you mat play but not all the girls do it. Akari doesn't do it. The rooms are spacious and old though that could change because of the current refurb, the bath is small.

Other than that normal soapland play. If you pick Akari you`ll get a 27 (I think she said) year old cutie, who knows what she is doing and is all about pleasing her customer. She is great!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will have repeated by the time this review comes out.

Oh, possibly not all the girls are gaijin friendly, as when I asked who was available I only had a choice of three instead of the full roster of about 8

As always feel free to ask for anything extra or DM me

"There's no easy way for me to describe her without spending the next 60 minutes typing. The easiest way I can describe her......."

Not my finest moment!!!!

Thanks for your report on Marine Blue in Chiba!

Approved: 10/26/2021

"Whatever, just don't ruin my weirdly chivalrous notion" - my favorite line from a review in a long time, thanks for the laugh.

Reactions: Barry44