akihabara Any girls I can find here?

Galaticgod

TAG Member
Reaction score
I don't know any Japanese. was wondering if any places I can go to get with girls or get a special massage? I'm gonna be in akihabara all day tomorrow.

Reactions: Pansexual latina
I don't know any Japanese. was wondering if any places I can go to get with girls or get a special massage? I'm gonna be in akihabara all day tomorrow.

Not in Akihabara... you'll need to go north to Okachimachi/Ueno or south to Kanda. We have reviews recorded for both areas for the service you're looking for.

But Shinjuku and Shibuya are not that far, frankly worth the 20mn rail or subway trip

Reactions: ur19877

There are a number of places over across Showa-dori, but they change around a lot, service levels are low, and if you don't speak decent Japanese they probably don't want to know you.

Better to head down to Kanda or up to Ueno/Okachimachi.

I spent a LOT of time there in my most recent trip and while I was offered the chance to go to a hotel at a later date once or twice, there are NO places in Akiba that have happy endings as a main service. Plenty of great normal massage places though with very cute girls.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Not in Akihabara... you'll need to go north to Okachimachi/Ueno or south to Kanda. We have reviews recorded for both areas for the service you're looking for.
I need to find those now since I've been through Kanda and like the area.

I need to find those now since I've been through Kanda and like the area.

There are quite a number of reviews for both areas. More recently, Okachimachi has gotten more feedback and confirmation of shops that you can use.

Both areas are centered around the JR stations. You don't have to walk far.

There are quite a number of reviews for both areas. More recently, Okachimachi has gotten more feedback and confirmation of shops that you can use.

Both areas are centered around the JR stations. You don't have to walk far.
Good to know. (y)