60 minutes - ¥9000+¥3000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I'm searching for "great value" services so after done some research in TAG, I found this place that fulfilled two requeriments:

Happy ending+a good massage.

I went to their shop and I was received by Miyu, she spoke enough English to make a good conversation and her massage was in a scale from 1 to 5 stars a four I would say. The problem is that she upsold me the happy ending and as many TAG members stated it was included on the service.

But she only charged ¥3000 additional. I would said something but being naked and oily didn't help me. I did really enjoyed the massage, the chat and the ending but the upsell was a little off.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As I said it's a great value if your back is on pain and you need to relax. Ask what's included beforehand.

Went past this place this afternoon and also saw Miyu. I genuinely just wanted a solid Thai massage so looked around my hotel on google. This place looked like it did the right job, and a females review on Google saying it was a great massage confirmed to me I was in for a solid Thai massage. Paid the ¥9k for the hour and got ready for a massage with a really really cute and fit girl. Anyway, her wandering hands made me realise that additional services were on the cards and when she asked if I wanted it I had to confirm (she was soooo cute) I DID GET PUT ON THE SPOT for an additional 5k. I'm usually incredibly savvy, frequenting all sorts of joints around the world, but I couldn't help but cave. Her massage was fantastic, her foreplay was incredible, the chemistry was there and considering she was easily the best looking service provider I've seen the last few weeks across Korea and Japan I let her have it. Greaaaaat finish, so much so that I wanted to book another session straight away.

Reactions: Spankmuffin
14K is the going rate for 90 minutes with HE at pretty much all the Thai massage places around town.

Looks like either Miyu is going off range or Pattana has realised tourists are easy marks.

Lots of great offerings just up the road at Okachimachi and Ueno.
I agree with you, the other day Miyu told me that she, Momo and another girl "usually charge 5000" for HE, but she didn't mention Kyoko as maybe she would get into trouble by Kyoko knowing what is going on...

This time she let me did more things. So I considered myself in peace.

but she didn't mention Kyoko as maybe she would get into trouble by Kyoko knowing what is going on...
I received one from Kyoko without any extra charge.. From momo as well... But Momo charged me 5k for a topless HJ

Reactions: Maxblack
In my experience, a lot of places will try to upsell the HE. but if you smile and tell them you already know it's included, they just smile and give in. They are just throwing out there to see if it sticks.