Guest viewing is limited

Alcatraz E.r

Soapysoap66

Retired soapland hobbyist
Reaction score
Anyone been to Alcatraz E.R. in Shibuya? Their menu is crazy.

G91Ynte.jpg

Reactions: Colonel Angus
yummm..... Except now im curious what the Italian dressing is? Was it just a boring salad?

AAAHHHHH

Urine bottle beer glass. You my friend just made my night.

Did you actually go? Or were you just thinking about going?

I have been there a few times. It is worth it. Go during Friday or Saturday night. If you go during the weekend it is more subdued.

They turn off the lights and do a great job scaring you. The waitresses are fantastic. I highly recommend!

I hear there is a similar one called The lockup. Has anyone been? If you have been to both, are there any significant differences?

ive been to the lock up once, for some co workers farewell party... the drinks did even taste good, the food was alright (we mainly had finger food)...
downside: the drinks have been too weak...
and if you dont like entertaining, then better not go, i was pretty annoyed by getting interrupted ever 30 minutes, but i must admit that themed restaurants and anything like that is something i avoid...
if thats no big deal for you, i would just go, if i were you, especially if you got a few funny people who can join you... i didnt know about the entertainment part and thought its just a themed restaurant...
anyway, as far as i remember it wasnt even that expensive...

Reactions: TheHunter
Well tonight I went with my date to 'The Lockup' .
It was pretty entertaining, except there were not many other customers, so the event was just like 3 monsters standing out our jail cell running back-and-fourth between the few customers.
Food was pretty decent, didn't look gross like alcatraz er's menu does. Agree, drinks were real weak.

Overall it was a fun experience, maybe interesting for a group event, more fun with other customers too. Not near as scary as I was hoping, but the lady was screaming a lot and holding me tight. I was just laughing the whole time (but had a good couple doses of a good scare)

Id go again, but maybe as a Halloween party or something with a lot of people. Id like to try Alcatraz ER too, but with many people.

Both are pretty much the same.. Food is very mediocre and drinks are weak. But its definitely a bucket list place purely for the entertainment value

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Been there once and food was okay. All foreignors mostly and few nihongo's scattered around the restaurant.

Lockup is just a prison and Alcatraz ER is a prison hospital apparently.

I can relate! Sounds like the food is much better than the hospital food I've had the past two weeks.

The nurses here are oh so cute, but not as fun. I've lost count on the number of times I've been stuck with needles.

The highlight of my stay was the two times nurses stuck a suppository up my anus. I was in too much pain, though, to appreciate the experience.

Bon Appetit!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland