Guest viewing is limited

Closed Alerts & New Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAG_Member

TAG Member
Reaction score
It would be great if the new post were moved to the top on mobile device view. I suspect many come on this site for a quick update and go straight to he new post at the bottom.

In addition having the alerts shown similarly to other pages on the 1st page would be great. When I receive several, it's slightly annoying to click the little flag on the corner and then again to see the new alerts. When there are several, it's hard to view them since it's a little corner window. Also once clicked, you have to repeat the whole exercise again to view them.

Just a suggestion. Thanks!

Reactions: ur19877
Sorry for the late reply...

1) The site records your position on each thread/review. So, when you click on the link, it automatically drops you at the last place you were reading. If you have never read the thread, then you start from the top. If we changed it to do as you said, people would be skipping a lot of valuable information on a whole. On mobile, you can click the little arrow, which drops you to the bottom of the page where the latest post is if you don't want to read the context above.

2) I'm aware of this one and the ultimate plan is to try and bring the alerts window to the front, especially on mobile devices.

Thanks for your time in making the suggestion.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Status
Not open for further replies.