Meetalice.tokyo,https://www.tokyomeltykiss.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
Due to the Nature of the meeting Non standard rates were involved

Date of Encounter:
05/2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I contacted Alice after I saw that she was back on TAG as I was returning to Tokyo soon. She responded very quickly and agreed to a 3P with my Fiancée and myself. I jokingly mentioned in my message how my dream was to have a 4P with 3 women and she suggested I reach out to Manami. Manami agreed since this was at Alice's suggestion. After several emails back and forth we set a date and were able to all meet up. Both Alice and Manami were right on time and the 4 of us had a wonderful time. Manami and Alice both remembered previous encounters and we were able to share stories. My Fiancée loved how both of them made her feel comfortable right away. If we had more time we would Definitely book these two again as it was one of the most unforgettable times of our lives. I was very lucky that Manami and Alice were both so generous with their time and so patient while we arranged everything. I am not going into the full details of the encounter because words do not do these amazing women justice. Please book them for yourselves and see.

As a side note. Please read their websites carefully as well as checking out Manami's Twitter which is linked on her homepage. This will be the best way to know about their availability. I know both say they have limited availability currently but trust me they are worth waiting for.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Please check their websites and Twitter to know their availability, even if you have to wait to see them its well worth it.

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 6/8/2023

Thank you for the sweet review.
It’s always a good time together with Manami.

Reactions: Gina