130 minutes ¥19,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I saw another review for this shop, and being that it's not too far from my home I decided to check it out. So far my experiences in Kamata have been shady at best, think street walkers, and strange at worst, obasan jerk shop. So I was relieved to read that there was a place nearby with the type of service I'd come to expect in Shinjuku's Asian Feeling or the Thai shops of Shin Okubo.

To verify the quality I visited two times and was served by different providers on the occasions. So here is the review:

The basics
Alice has a full menue of services in their website. However, in shop you will get two choices - Special Oil Limph Massage (VIPリンパ集中コース) or Special Body-Wash Limph Massage (VIPハマム洗体コース). The body was course gives you a soapy massage to start off and a dry massage after. In this course you provider will either open their uniform revealing their beautiful breast or take it off entirely. I was told that for the oil course they leave their clothes on.

Different experience by provider
I visited Yui first. She is probably in her late 20s. She was friendly and really seemed impressed by my equipment. I'd never had a woman be so enamored with it.

Her body wash was good with a fair amount of teasing of the lower extremities. When it came time for the massage, she covered me with towles before applying the pressure. While that was a bit of a disappointment, her technique was good, leaving me feeling light and airy like a good massage should.

On the flip she started the compliments again and really seemed excited to get her hands on my goods. Yet she was carefull to hit my inner thighs and sack too, making sure I felt the eruption from head to toe. After a couple minutes break, she was at it again and actually got me to blow a second time. This was unexpected as usually it takes about 20 -30 minutes just the first time and providers have told me to hurry up.

Needless to say, I was extremely pleased with her service. I was hoping to see her again on my second visit, but she was not working. So I chose the woman I found the most attractive and made an apointment to ensure I got my choice. It seems that if you don't make an apointment you will get whichever girl answers the door.

La La was indeed beautiful. She is a bit older than Yui, I'd guess late 30s or early 40s. Her body was was very nice and she had a great rack. she was a bit more playful than Yui. Back in the room, she started off with a light massage. However I noticed that because she uses her hands instead on elbows and knees her hands appeard to be sore and she often used the non-massaging hand for support. Not a deal breaker, as this is not why you would visit La La anyways.

After a bit of this she took off her bra and rub her nice big boobs all over my back. Another nice surprise at this shop. On the flip she B2Bed me a bit before putting it between her breast and trying to finish me off that way. But the cavern was dry and it was the long process I was used to. She eventually switched to her hand to finish me off. And did not disapoint in that area. She asked me what I liked, so make sure you tell her your preferences in advance.

There was about 30 minutes left and I wondered if I would get a second shot, but instead she layed down next to me and we cuddled and talked about life in Japan (the providers in this shop are Chinese). It was fun and a good way to practice my Japanese😂

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you want to choose your provider here, make an apointment. The pictures appear to be accurate, though the girls are wearing masks. But if you take your chances on the walk in, you could be pleasantly surprised. Both times I went in the early evening and it appeard they got busy after 6pm.

Of the two, Yui was my preference, and I would not have picked her for the staff available the day I visited. Though I could see why you might prefer La La's body rub. That was very nice.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023