TAG or alice.1111.109@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours /70k + 8.8k LH

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
For starter, this review is based off what I was expecting/hoping for when I contacted her. Also this is my first review as a long time lurker so forgive me if I miss some things.

Being a American living in a different country can be hard for some. For me it's quite lonely. Not only that, but my job can be stressful. 2022 had kicked my butt. Anyways I thought I would take a chance at a provider. I wanted to find someone who can help me destress and feel cared for.

Alice's advertisement was fairly new. She didn't have a site, but she posted enough things that took my interest. I was looking for someone who can make me feel good and relaxed. The naughty stuff is nice, but I wanted that GFE. I sent her a message on TAG and we made a date.

We met up in a public place before walking to a LH. On her post she refers to herself as a European beauty. Let me tell you that she was not kidding. She's gorgeous! All the courage I had built up left my body instantly when I saw her. Luckily she was able to calm my nerves within the first few minutes. We started breaking the ice on our way to the LH.

Once we got to the room she gives me a nice warm hug (which was nice on such a cold day) and we enjoy some light making out. From there we moved to the shower to get cleaned up. It's hard not to stare considering we're both naked, but she has an amazing body. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. Once we were done getting cleaned we moved to the bed.

We cuddled while making out. With some time pass things got a little heavier. I'm not a fan of talking about the details. You can probably use some imagination. One thing I will say is she's great at what she does. I was in heaven. Once we were finished we spent more time talking and cuddling. We ended things with a nice bath before our time was done. With things done, we left the LH before saying goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Alice is amazing and glad I had the opportunity with her. I forgot to tell her I was inexperienced, but I feel she probably knew. She took it slow and moved when I was ready. I enjoyed every minute of it and will definitely like to see her again.

Title of Your Review:
Alice - starting the New Year right

Provider Name:
Alice

Contact Information:
TAG or alice.1111.109@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours /70k + 8.8k LH

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
For starter, this review is based off what I was expecting/hoping for when I contacted her. Also this is my first review as a long time lurker so forgive me if I miss some things.

Being a American living in a different country can be hard for some. For me it's quite lonely. Not only that, but my job can be stressful. 2022 had kicked my butt. Anyways I thought I would take a chance at a provider. I wanted to find someone who can help me destress and feel cared for.

Alice's advertisement was fairly new. She didn't have a site, but she posted enough things that took my interest. I was looking for someone who can make me feel good and relaxed. The naughty stuff is nice, but I wanted that GFE. I sent her a message on TAG and we made a date.

We met up in a public place before walking to a LH. On her post she refers to herself as a European beauty. Let me tell you that she was not kidding. She's gorgeous! All the courage I had built up left my body instantly when I saw her. Luckily she was able to calm my nerves within the first few minutes. We started breaking the ice on our way to the LH.

Once we got to the room she gives me a nice warm hug (which was nice on such a cold day) and we enjoy some light making out. From there we moved to the shower to get cleaned up. It's hard not to stare considering we're both naked, but she has an amazing body. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. Once we were done getting cleaned we moved to the bed.

We cuddled while making out. With some time pass things got a little heavier. I'm not a fan of talking about the details. You can probably use some imagination. One thing I will say is she's great at what she does. I was in heaven. Once we were finished we spent more time talking and cuddling. We ended things with a nice bath before our time was done. With things done, we left the LH before saying goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Alice is amazing and glad I had the opportunity with her. I forgot to tell her I was inexperienced, but I feel she probably knew. She took it slow and moved when I was ready. I enjoyed every minute of it and will definitely like to see her again.
Alice has always provided the real GFE experience. And any man would be proud to be with her. So sweet and innocent.

• Love
Reactions: Coolcow and Alice