https://www.meetalice.tokyo/

Appointment Length & Costs:
1.5H/ 50000 yen

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This is my first time in Tokyo and I wanted to make it more exciting so made an appointment with Alice

First impression was very positive - bright girl that made rainy day much less gloomy. I think she is shy a bit, but it was kinda sweet actually

There were really a lot of kisses and they were wonderful. Face, figure and skills in everything were top notch. All spent time was pretty intensive and exciting

Unfortunately, I wasn't in best condition - reminder to me that making appointment with girl without considering jetlag is very bad idea. So I tried to concentrate on her pleasure and I really want to think that I did my best

Will definitely repeat this, but will consider such mistakes then. Very sweet girl and GFE was really great. My trip to Japan became more unforgettable thanks to this meeting

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Alice its sweet treasure, please, appreciate her

Last edited:
Thank you for your contribution during this review cycle!

Approved: 4/15/2023

Reactions: Alice
Mhm mhm, another good review. Let's see how the yen goes until I leave Japan, perhaps I'll try my luck with her too!

Reactions: Alice
Mhm mhm, another good review. Let's see how the yen goes until I leave Japan, perhaps I'll try my luck with her too!

Currently the Euro-Yen exchange rate is amazing.....get out your credit card, withdraw money and start booking. You have too little time left to analyze 😅