https://www.asianmystique.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
35000 yen - 120 minutes

Type/Location:
Five star hotel

Language Notes:
All English

Details of the Encounter:
I originally had time set up with Nami from AM, but she wasn’t feeling well and had to cancel. I inquired about Asami, largely in part of the stellar reviews she’s gotten on this site. Her body type fits my type perfectly: petite and fit. Enhanced breasts aren’t always required, but if well done, are always welcome.

And hers are so well done.

The shop described her to me as: energetic, active and tries to please. A lot of reviews on this site have mirrored that opinion as well. I’m happy to report that it isn’t actually opinion, it is factual. From the moment she walked in, the duration of the encounter was all about me. We spent some time getting to know each other with the usual basic questions like if I’ve been to Japan before and what I’d be doing this trip and what not. After a short time of small talk, she suggested the shower.

I was in awe when she started to undress. She looks absolutely incredible. Yes it’s true that she is on the older side, but that didn’t matter to me at all. She has the body of young college girl with the energy of.. the Energizer bunny? That’s a horrible analogy. The point is she outlasted me and had lots of energy to spare.

Anyways, we jumped in the shower to clean up and had a little bit of sexy shower play. We dried off and jumped into bed. And yes, as reviews have stated, her bj technique is supreme and very unique. Ive never been blown the way she blew me, and it blew me away. I popped once from it, and after a short break we started up again, her starting with the bj and me playing with those nice boobs. We moved into a few different positions, and I won’t go into detail about it since it’s been covered by people more eloquent than myself. Bottom line: she got me to pop three times in the two hours we spent together and I had the time of my life.

She really does enjoy sex, and she really does aim to please. She loves the job that she’s doing and I’m pretty sure if I was able to go another two rounds, she would have kept up with no issues.

Truth be told, I already had Asami booked for later in the week. I chose her out of curiosity to see what I was getting myself into later on, and I loved what I experienced and fully intend on keeping the booking. Asami twice in the same week? Yes please.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will repeat, this week actually. And every time that I’m back in Tokyo.

Totally agree. I've been seeing Asami for several years. Lovely lady who laughs and plays with enthusiasm and sincerity. I'm 57 so I have no reason to care about her age. She just really enjoys sex.. I'm usually finished in one drawn out pop. After that we have a nap and pleasant conversation. She knows a fair amount about my life and I'm not the least bit concerned about sharing it.

I actually saw her twice in the week that I visited Tokyo. Is it worth posting another review? Honestly not much changed. Shes still awesome. The appointment was the same time frame, same location etc.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland