Am- Eri Or Monica?

Airnest

Osaka Shinchi Guide/Fat bitches need love too!
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I live in Osaka and will be visiting Tokyo next week. I will be making an appointment with either Eri or Monica next week

I would like to ask about the pros and cons of both girls. I have read the reviews of both. Please help my with questions about both girls. So first of,

Eri

PROS: GFE, GFE, GFE! I have read the all the reviews about Eri and they are all great and she is highly regarded by everyone here. Best in attitude and GFE.

CONS: I don't there are any based on the reviews I have heard.

Questions: The first thing a I look for in a provider is a pretty face. I guess since it's the easiest to see. I want to ask about her looks. How does she look? It's really hard to see because her face is heavily blurred. I just want to get an idea about her appearance. Who does she look like? Any other details about her is greatly appreciated. At first I was really interested in Eri, Yuria and Monica. Based on the pictures from the website even with their eyes blurred Yuria and Monica are in the 9-10 range. Yuria is disqualified due to her poor attitude and performance based on two posters review here. So it's between Eri and Monica now. In the AM website she is listed as 24, I'm not really pick about the age as long as she isn't over 30. My second question about her body. Her picture in the website looks really good. Breast size is about average from the pics. How accurate are her body pics from the website basically is my question.

Conclusion: Looks are important for me but so is GFE, as long as Eri is at least a 7 it's going to be her.

Monica

PROS: Really looks good even with her eyes blurred from the picture.

Real sexy body with big breasts.

Good service. Second review says that she has improved a lost since her first review.

CONS: Her first review says that she might still be learning the ropes.

Question: My question about Monica would be about her attitude and performance since Eri has really set the bar high. I'm not expecting her to be on the same level as Eri, as long as she has a great attitude and somewhat GFE. Any othet info about Monica based on looks or attitude is greatly appreciated.

I usually monger in Tobita, here in Osaka and GFE is very hard to come by. I have tried about 20 girls and maybe only 1 was GFE and she seems to have retired already. If any of you will be visiting Osaka, I would be glad to help you out. Thanks in advance to everyone who will give their advice and opinion. I will post my review on either Eri or Monica ASAP. Thanks.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Hi- This isn't a review, so I moved it to the appropriate forum.

I unfortunately haven't seen either of the girls you are asking about yet, but AM is usually pretty good for GFE. Have fun!

Quick and dirty review of Monica is:

World class ass
Very nice big enhanced tits
Early 30s
Pretty
Her Japanese is better than her English
Ecuadorean
Reasonably good service but she's perhaps a touch shy

She doesn't seem to work that much though. I'd do her again.

Reactions: GoldenDalton

World class ass
Early 30s
Pretty
Ecuadorean

Thanks for the info Goiter, appreciate it.

Reactions: Cinnabums

World class ass
Early 30s
Pretty
Ecuadorean

Thanks. Is she shaved down there?

Partially shaved. Think of a goatee rather than a full beard.....