2 hours, 44k yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I'll start off this review by saying that Megumi is my new favorite provider. She has a totally unique personality that you just need to experience for yourself. The appointment was fluid, non robotic and I was put at ease due to her charisma and charm. She's an attractive woman, with a very nice body that was receptive to everything that I did. I was already contemplating booking her again even before the fun started.

Once the fun started, I was smitten. She is an amazing partner in the bedroom. She flows with the positions and loves eye contact. In fact there were many times where I needed to avert my eyes from hers as I didn't want to finish too soon. Yes, she's that sexy and she knows it!

The time in between rounds was spent getting to know her a little better, and this is where I found her sense of humor. It's quite cute and like I said before, very unique. She really stands apart from other providers.

In closing, I will definitely repeat over and over again. It's a good thing that I don't live in Tokyo. I could easily see myself going broke by spending all my hard earned checks on her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The higher cost of this appointment was due to her coming to a hotel outside of the normal area.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

Would yo say her stated age is accurate?
Ive met her. She may be early 30s (stated) or she may be older, but if she’s older she has aged well. Its not a bait and switch or massive exaggeration type of situation.
Id describe her as a young MILF, if that makes sense.
Agree with OP she is a lot of fun too. Enjoyed chatting with her.
Getting her to talk dirty in a mix of english, french and japanese was cool as well.

The X (Twitter) account for Asian Mystique has been suspended.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Status
Not open for further replies.