AM or Hipness?

Nromeo

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've already booked with AM Eri but heard of Hipness and the price is so much more good. What do you think?

You’ll get more of a GFE with AM I would believe... Hipness can be a bit more mechanical depending who you draw....

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You’ll get more of a GFE with AM I would believe... Hipness can be a bit more mechanical depending who you draw....
Thank you for your reply :) I think I'll go with hipness... I'm on kind of budget :/ I can't call them because I've got sim that is not included phone calls, maybe you know how to book hipness? And do you think that cancel AM will be a problem? (I booked for tommorow at 18:00 pm).

Thank you very much.

Thank you for your reply :) I think I'll go with hipness... I'm on kind of budget :/ I can't call them because I've got sim that is not included phone calls, maybe you know how to book hipness? And do you think that cancel AM will be a problem? (I booked for tommorow at 18:00 pm).

Thank you very much.

If you are going to cancel - sooner is better.

I don’t use the services, but there are plenty of topics on Hipness if you search. They work like most other Japanese delivery health agencies.

If you are going to cancel - sooner is better.

I don’t use the services, but there are plenty of topics on Hipness if you search. They work like most other Japanese delivery health agencies.

I try to search about it and everything is about review. I need to know how to arrange a meeting. Can I call them from a love hotel? Should I pay for hotel first and then call them? And if not how can I call them if I don't have sim that allow me to call? I really want to use their service tommorow but can't find any useful guide.

I try to search about it and everything is about review. I need to know how to arrange a meeting. Can I call them from a love hotel? Should I pay for hotel first and then call them? And if not how can I call them if I don't have sim that allow me to call? I really want to use their service tommorow but can't find any useful guide.

Are you sure you tried hard enough? I entered "Hipness" to the search box on the upper right corner and pretty much the first hit was a review that explained in detail how the writer had arranged his meeting.

Are you sure you tried hard enough? I entered "Hipness" to the search box on the upper right corner and pretty much the first hit was a review that explained in detail how the writer had arranged his meeting.
I'm sorry, maybe I did not checked good enough, I'll, thank you....

Go to a love hotel, check they have rooms available. Then call Hipness and make your reservation for the girl, tell Hipness the name of the hotel and that you want a girl ASAP. They will ask you to call again when you are inside your room.

Hipness’s office is somewhere near the love hotel area. If your reservation is at a non -busy time the girl can be there in 5 minutes.

Don’t forget to write a review on TAG....

Reactions: Viggagadye
If you don’t have a phone I don’t know how anybody can advise you how to make the call. There are still coin phones here and there in Tokyo. Or maybe you can call from the hotel where you are staying. You can of course also call from the LH, the risk being no girl you want is available. Then you have room but no girl.

Go to a love hotel, check they have rooms available. Then call Hipness and make your reservation for the girl, tell Hipness the name of the hotel and that you want a girl ASAP. They will ask you to call again when you are inside your room.

Hipness’s office is somewhere near the love hotel area. If your reservation is at a non -busy time the girl can be there in 5 minutes.

Don’t forget to write a review on TAG....
Thank you for your reply. What are the busy time?

If you don’t have a phone I don’t know how anybody can advise you how to make the call. There are still coin phones here and there in Tokyo. Or maybe you can call from the hotel where you are staying. You can of course also call from the LH, the risk being no girl you want is available. Then you have room but no girl.

Well that's pretty sucks.

Well they write on their website that hotel and public phones cannot be used to make a reservation. What can I do? No email no calls from hotel/public... how can I actually make a reservation?

If you have a booking with AM just keep that. Hipness girls aren’t Japanese so if you are a short-term visitor to Japan - AM might be the better option anyway.