Guest viewing is limited

Tinkerbell (SL) Amane - A true Japanese beauty!

Doesn’t Tinkerbell have a 5k gaijin tax or is you being her previous customer allow you to get away with it?

Also, I’m a fan of 4

Reactions: Cinnabums
I have made up my mind for coming appointment but which cosplay would you choose?

I also vote 8!
Usually I prefer costumes with more fabric, but the other ones just don't outline her body very well.

Will finally submit my review of Kira today.
Hope your appointment goes smooth and you don't encounter the same asshat that pissed me off last time (a bit younger than the older guys working there. I think he had a pony tail)

Number 7 for me, like getting my hands under some fabric, if standing behind her that cut is perfect for such things

Will finally submit my review of Kira today.
Hope your appointment goes smooth and you don't encounter the same asshat that pissed me off last time (a bit younger than the older guys working there. I think he had a pony tail)
Kira with tattoos? Looking forward to reading that, as she has been on my list for a while.

Reactions: Danbo and Cinnabums
Kira with tattoos? Looking forward to reading that, as she has been on my list for a while.

Yeah, bling bling Kira✨
Don't expect a fullblown song of praise. The review will be kind of a mixed bag....but I felt it was necessary to give a honest rundown of the experience/shop.

Since there are so many reviews in the queue it will probably take 2 weeks until it is published.

Reactions: SpecialK
Yeah, bling bling Kira✨
Don't expect a fullblown song of praise. The review will be kind of a mixed bag....but I felt it was necessary to give a honest rundown of the experience/shop.

Since there are so many reviews in the queue it will probably take 2 weeks until it is published.
Looking forward to reading it. Good to hear your honest review, those are the best.
I am a sucker for a tanned gyaru, and I think her tattoos are great. I can imagine her being a diva, but just a guess.

Amane looks incredible as well. I will try to book when she releasing her next month's schedule.

Reactions: Danbo
Looking forward to reading it. Good to hear your honest review, those are the best.
I am a sucker for a tanned gyaru, and I think her tattoos are great. I can imagine her being a diva, but just a guess.

Amane looks incredible as well. I will try to book when she releasing her next month's schedule.
Like I said you will have to wait a bit.
I think I can safely say I have been with quite a number of gyarus and you can never guess the character just by their looks alone. Sure, there are some super loud dominant divas out there, but there are quiet and more submissive gyarus as well.

Kira is for sure no diva....she is pretty normal I would say. More on the serious than on the girly side.

Same on the tanned gyaru-aesthetic, I just set up an appointment for Hinano at Versailles in a few weeks myself. Mostly due to @Cinnabums' review for her elsewhere on the forum. She didn't mention moving shops at all during the booking so she's possibly not joining the Versailles' exodus?

She didn't mention moving shops at all during the booking so she's possibly not joining the Versailles' exodus?
Obviously everybody isn't and it takes guts to join a few guys who are setting up a new shop, possibly a chance to rank up staying at Versailles in her case.
Hope you have a good time with Hinano!

Last edited: