Guest viewing is limited

Tinkerbell (SL) Amane - Yoshiwara doesnt get better than this!

I have met a girl from Versailles, she told me that King’s Club gonna become REFLECTION, same groupe than Versailles, but she didn’t tell me nothing about the price.
Yeah, the signs are all changed already. The other day they had a truck blocking the front with construction looking stuff in the bed. Couldn’t get a good look though since I was getting driven back to the station.

Added to my "to do" list for when I get settled in Japan. Looking forward to spending some time with the legend (provided her new shop is not foreigner NG)!
Shop isn't gaijin NG and as an "Influencer Class" provider she make her own rules. If you check cast you see she doesn't really blend in along all colorful gals.

Shop isn't gaijin NG and as an "Influencer Class" provider she make her own rules. If you check cast you see she doesn't really blend in along all colorful gals.
Bookmarking her twitter for once I'm moved then. Fingers crossed she'll have some open slots.

Reactions: Cinnabums
She had bookings lined up with regulars in November even before the shop reveal, good on her! Also 5k gaijin tax is a step down from Kings’ 10k tax, good news.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
just a heads up Tinkerbell has 5k gaijin tax, if you go for long courses it isn't too bad
Cheaper gaijin tax than the 1man normal and on the plus side, they let me use a 3k discount after dropping a City Heaven review of one of their providers. I like Tink, staff there reminds me of a loud sushi shop. A lot more fun than the serious grumpy face old guys I’m used to seeing at places.

Cheaper gaijin tax than the 1man normal and on the plus side, they let me use a 3k discount after dropping a City Heaven review of one of their providers. I like Tink, staff there reminds me of a loud sushi shop. A lot more fun than the serious grumpy face old guys I’m used to seeing at places.
Good to hear, since you didn't mention her name I imagine you keep that for the review.

Haven't been myself yet but when me and @requiemmorrow visited all(99%) of all Yoshiwara soaplands earlier this year for a yet unpublished spreadsheet I found the touts at Tinkerbell the coolest and they seemed sincerely friendly.

I will see for myself soon and I hope the touts will let Amane keep her promise to me that there won't be any gaijintax, as an Influencer Class provider she supposedly makes her own rules.

Opted for the clover cosplay yesterday, which one would you have chosen?

Screenshot_20231226-093820771_1.jpg

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Club. Which is weird, because it is a clover (trèfle) in France where it originated. Name came from old Spanish cards where they actually had coshes on that suit/

And it's also the one I find more appealing of the two. :)

I went there and they charged Gaijin tax at the highest amount among standard soapland I have had.

IIRC:
70-35000
90-45000
120-55000
I remember there is none in last year, at least in August.
Not sure if it varies with whom are guarding the shop

I went there and they charged Gaijin tax at the highest amount among standard soapland I have had.

IIRC:
70-35000
90-45000
120-55000
I remember there is none in last year, at least in August.
Not sure if it varies with whom are guarding the shop

Last year they charged 5k gaijin tax, but they raised it to 10k+ (depending on length) this year.

Only girls with Influencer grade are exempt from it, but I had to spend a long time arguing last time I went (review upcoming, still in queue)

Reactions: SealedTears
tinkerbell was nice when i was there last summer, sad that the gaijin tax got increased

Last year they charged 5k gaijin tax, but they raised it to 10k+ (depending on length) this year.

Only girls with Influencer grade are exempt from it, but I had to spend a long time arguing last time I went (review upcoming, still in queue)
could you advise how I can distinguish the influencer grade from the rest?
Is it the star on their CH website?

could you advise how I can distinguish the influencer grade from the rest?
Is it the star on their CH website?

Lol, nope....the star mean something different that usually doesn't apply to foreigners.
I think only Amane and Kira are Influencer grade....I think only girls with a certain amount of SNS followers get it.

Reactions: Alice
Lol, nope....the star mean something different that usually doesn't apply to foreigners.
I think only Amane and Kira are Influencer grade....I think only girls with a certain amount of SNS followers get it.
And I can confirm that new foreign clients of Amane aren't exempt of foreigner tax.