Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Amazing Adventure with Risa

Airnest

Osaka Shinchi Guide/Fat bitches need love too!
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Amazing Adventure with Risa

Service Name:
Tsumaten Umeda

Provider Name:
http://www.osaka-0930.com/umeda/get_item.php?item_id=878

Website/Contact Info:
http://www.osaka-0930.com/umeda/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes, ¥10,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I've been fucking mostly 18-20 year old girls for the past 3 months and I was looking for something different. I walked over to Tobita and went straight to Kaori's shop hoping to get my MILF fix. When I got there the mama informed me that Kaori was taking the next 2 weeks off from work. I was like WTF, Kaori is the only MILF in Tobita that turns me on so I decided I should roll the dice and try Tsumaten based on the reviews on TAG. I decided to go to Tsumaten Umeda, seeing it's the most accepting Tsumaten branch to foreigners. I hopped on the train and was in Umeda in 30 mins. I went to the shop and was met by the staff asking if I had any reservation, I told them no. I told them I wanted to play for 70 minutes and left the choice of the girl to the staff and I got assigned Risa. After paying, Risa and I left together to go to the Love Hotel. Risa looks about late 30's to early 40's and really has that younger MILF vibe and is close to my age. She has a beautiful face and her body type is similar to Kaori, only difference is that she's taller than Kaori. She's 155 cm tall compared to Kaori being around 145-147 cm. As soon as we got inside the room, I got attacked by her as she immediately DFKed me while stripping me of my clothes. I did the same to her and we were both naked in seconds while we went to shower and wash. After that we went straight to the bed and continued making out while our hands roamed and explored each others' bodies. I let her take the lead as she was proactive and it was a welcome break from taking the lead playing 3 months straight with 18-20 year olds. She went down on me and started a sloppy BBJ. She was doing great while she slowly rotated her body in a 69 position. I returned the favor while I DATYed her already wet pussy. The BJ was so good that I almost came. I was surprised by what she did next. She suddenly stopped, wrapped me up and climbed on top and started bouncing herself on me while leaning down for some more DFK. I was happy at the surprise FS and just let her do as she pleased. I let her use my dick as a dildo to get off. That in itself was a huge turn on as she let out an animalistic groan as she came again. She enjoyed riding on top for around 15 minutes. After that we cycled through different positions and I also shot my load with about 15 minutes left. I thanked her afterwards and we proceeded to clean up in the showers. We got done with 5 minutes to spare and walked out of the love hotel. I told her that I will definitely come back to see her again as we went our separate ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
On a day that I couldn’t get my Kaori fix in Tobita, Tsumaten Risa was a welcome consolation. The GFE and service was great and the surprise was well appreciated by me. I will definitely come and see her next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 8/20/2023