https://www.meetalice.tokyo/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours/70000円 + LH cost

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Waiting in front of the Toho Cinema building on a brisk October night... this story seems familiar. That was back in 2019 and here I was in 2023 in what felt like a rerun of a favorite TV show. At least this time I had the sense to get my snacks from elsewhere and avoid the Krispy Kreme. The world’s changed a lot since then, and I’d like to think I did too. Was it really that long ago?

Alice arrived at the appointed hour and I felt that familiar jolt of excitement when the waiting is finally over and it’s go time. She’s very pretty, I assure you. The pictures she’s posted on her TAG ad and website don’t do her justice, however tasty they are. We made our way to an LH, making small talk to get to know each other. We found a place to our liking and got settled into the room. The clothes came off. She had on some stunning black lingerie. If I had to describe Alice in a word, “voluptuous” would immediately spring to mind. I thought of those signs posted on mountain roads: “Dangerous curves ahead.”

Our lips first touched not long after we settled on the couch. It was terrific. Alice is a terrific kisser, nice and soft with a little tongue play, just the way I like it. I could have kissed Alice all night, but other parts of me sprang to life, demanding attention. Besides, we still needed to take a shower. We showered, kissed some more and then made our way to the bed. Some nipple play before a BBBJ. Cover comes on and she hops on cowgirl, while I sit up to suck on her breasts and kiss her some more. Doesn’t take much to finish. She settles next to me and we take a pause to chill, have some refreshments and talk. We share a few laughs.

Normally, it takes some extraordinary circumstances to get a second shot off, but I was feeling it. We kissed some more, then another cover comes on. I go on top for mish, but truthfully it is hard for me to get a second pop through intercourse. Alice is more than understanding and an HJ finishes the second shot with gusto. We shower, get dressed and are out the door. I wish I had booked Alice for more time, but I had another appointment to make. She pointed me toward Kabukicho Tower, where I was supposed to meet a friend for dinner. A final hug and kiss and we parted company.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
What a terrific way to wrap up an action-packed trip. Alice is as good as any top-end provider here in the U.S. I hope we can see each other again sometime.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/13/2023

Reactions: Alice
IMG_7949.jpeg

She is dangerous indeed😎