11000 yen (entry + shimei) 40 minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have been to Ribbon twice for the past two weeks and the first time the tencho allowed me in I had to wait a ridiculously long time for 45 minutes before being serviced by a first girl. One of the girls attracted me so much I went to Ribbon again the second time few days later, it was I think a Tuesday evening at 6 pm where my favourite girl starts her shift. For a reason she shall remain anonymous but there's a reason I wrote this review specifically:

1st girl:
Let's say she's a young university student around 20, came in wearing a schoolgirl uniform and was genuinely shocked and happy to see me when before this I told her I wanted to shimei her a few days ago. Great chemistry and laughs at my jokes. I told her two stories that day; I casually went to a sekukyaba in Kabukicho and was denied entry and on the way earlier afterwards I literally saw an balding old ojisan who wore a girls school uniform trying to cross the road. She laughed over my stories and we exchanged kisses. I casually asked if we could go out on a date after she finished work and she nodded. "Um, I thought it's illegal to do that here since I'm your customer" then she asked for my contact which I declined and she made a frown face. "But you could write your email for me?". She obliged and I surprised her with a small omiyage which I bought just in case which made her day. A staff came and she said she'll be back.

2nd girl:
Rei れい
Ok this girl's like an anime, cuter version of Chyna the wrestler. On a plump side but not necessary very chubby. We did some small talk and few minutes later she opened her top and showed me her massive G cup boobs which I touched just to be nice. Asked if she met foreign customers a lot, she said yes and said something like "Look at me, big oppai likey?" in English and squeezed her boobs comically few times which was pretty hilarious. Asked if she had sex before and we proceeded to have conversation about size of cocks and her preference. Staff came and ended the conversation few minutes later and whisked her away.

3rd girl:
Meru メル
This girl has the most adorable puppy face ever but what was more awesome was the unique way she stroked me like a cat which made me purring inside after a while.

1st girl again:

A staff came shortly and said I have to wait a bit for my nominated girl. It took roughly 10 minutes. She came back, I asked her to sit on my lap and then we made out. Honestly she's not a horny type of girl who made you wish you could drag her to a room and pound her brains out with your dick but she brings that feeling when you were young in college and got to make out with a prom queen in school kind of vibe. It's a pity time was never enough and before then the staff asked if I want to extend and I said i needed to be somewhere else. The best thing about this encounter was I emailed her the day I left Tokyo and she replied few hours later with a thank you message for the little gift, concluded with また会いたいな♡ message which made my heart flutter.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you have patience to wait for a LOOOONG time, considering it's gaijin friendly and the quality of girls here are top notch, it's worth a visit.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023

concluded with また会いたいな♡ message which made my heart flutter.

Yeah, she is in love. Remember to invite us all for the wedding!

Or alternatively she wants to have you as a customer again. For me personally, that's even better than the first option!

Yeah, she is in love. Remember to invite us all for the wedding!

Or alternatively she wants to have you as a customer again. For me personally, that's even better than the first option!
She agreed to a date after work and asked for his contact - that’s a first.

Reactions: Maxblack
She agreed to a date after work and asked for his contact - that’s a first.

I totally missed the part where she agreed for a date even after reading the review twice. I only read a part where she smartly avoided answering that question as a true professional.

Reactions: Alice
I totally missed the part where she agreed for a date even after reading the review twice. I only read a part where she smartly avoided answering that question as a true professional.
It could be a ruse on her part for all I know so I'm not taking it seriously.

Reactions: Danbo
She's not up to anything. Maybe we'll have a date in the future and get married and have babies. Or I will see her again at ribbon and buy her a 50k MOET bottle.

The latter being of course the way cheaper option for you.

What do you think she’s up to? Genuinely curious cuz it sounds like something to be aware of.
There is no evil plan, but all girls that work in the industry sweet talk all the time. They want happy customers that come again and again and pay their bills.

Sekukyabas are fun, but of course the girls working there all play a role. You won't have a serious conversation there talking about the hardships of life.....you get showered with compliments and affection and leave with a happy smile and an empty wallet. A few days later you get a message via LINE with a few sad smiles that she really wants to see you again. It's all a game, just don't take things too seriously.

get a message via LINE with a few sad smiles that she really wants to see you again
I see - so that’s the plan. I was naively wondering what else could she have wanted other than a real date if she asked for his contact.

I see - so that’s the plan. I was naively wondering what else could she have wanted other than a real date if she asked for his contact.

Yeah, if you didn't know any better you would think these girls do it as their work. Wait...

It's good to have the fantasy without the delusion (with the ever present gentle reminder it's all transactional), but I find it more interesting to be able to prompt the provider for off-script no bullshit talks from time to time, it makes things a bit more fun and human in my dumb opinion. Haven't done a Sekukyaba yet but that's mostly why I'm not too interested in it aside from my shit japanese, even though casual kissing and titty fondling rules.

Anyway cool review, looking forward to your follow up marriage post a few months down the line! :ROFLMAO:

What do you think she’s up to? Genuinely curious cuz it sounds like something to be aware of.
Probably compensated dating outside of the shop, or trying to get him to come back to the shop.

Not saying it goes for this girl and for all girls, but some sekukyaba girls will do hotel dates for about 30.000 yen average (not affiliated with their shop, they will arrange it privately after getting a shimei client’s contact.

Or just good old eigyo like “when are you coming to the shop again”.

Not sure if sekukyaba has a dohan system, maybe not.

Reactions: corgiesiao
I’ve been through many sekkukyabas in a span of 10 years and I had my best time at Ribbon. The prettiest and most innocent looking young girl I’ve seen that gave me the best service and DFK possible. She was my last girl, and when she saw that the previous 2 had given me their cards with their names as standard procedure, she grabbed the cards and threw then away lol .. anyways that was about 3 years ago though.

• Haha
When Campus Night was still in business, one of their providers askedfor my LINE ID during our session. I asked her if it’s okay, she said it’s not but she makes an exception for me. I wasn’t really that interested to give my LINE as it was an expectation vs reality situation when I chose her in that session, but still I gave it to her. A week later, she sent me messages that she would like meet me again. I asked where, she said in the shop. I didn’t refuse directly, I made some excuses instead. But it wasn’t really a good idea because she continued sending me messages every week. She only stopped sending messages whe she quit from the shop.

I also got LINE contact from a girl at campus night or miss campus can't remember few years ago. Casually just asked and the girl just took my phone and entered her details....in front of a staff. The girl disappeared from the roster list very next day and she didn't reply my message. I don't know if the girl or me fucked up big time.

She was my last girl, and when she saw that the previous 2 had given me their cards with their names as standard procedure, she grabbed the cards and threw then away.
Haha, that's hilarious :ROFLMAO: ....the little cards are fun, but I have the feeling they are handed out less and less. SNS is a lot more common these days.

I also got LINE contact from a girl at campus night or miss campus can't remember few years ago. Casually just asked and the girl just took my phone and entered her details....in front of a staff. The girl disappeared from the roster list very next day and she didn't reply my message. I don't know if the girl or me fucked up big time.
Hard to tell, but I don't think so. It is not so uncommon that girls at these shops hand out their LINE accounts. It's the easiest way for them to remind guys that they should come visit again.

Last edited:
Hard to tell, but I don't think so. It is not so uncommon that girls at these shops hand out their LINE accounts. It's the easiest way for them to remind guys that they should come visit again.
Not a sekyukaba, per say, but one of the raunchier cosplay bars I frequented in Kabukicho during my past trip had girls doing this regularly despite the rules. Seems like it's just the norm kyabas/girl's bars these days.

Reactions: Alice