email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2hrs/ 60k yen

Type/Location:
Five star hotel in Shibuya

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
It's been a few years since I've seen Camellia Marie. This was my third experience overall. I had initially seen her back in her ND days, then once more in 2018 as an independent.

Appointment set up via email was easy and she was quick to respond. If you are not a repeat customer, you just have to fill out a form which shouldn't take long.

We met up in the hotel lobby, on the second floor near the elevators. It was so good to see her again. She was dressed well as usual, her hair a different color from what I last remembered. We went up to the room, offered her donation to her and got caught up with each other. This is where I noticed her English has definitely improved. While it wasn't bad at all a few years ago, she did have some trouble expressing herself and finding the right words. She's definitely been improving though as conversation was smooth and I was able to see a more relaxed version of her. She's still very sweet.

We got undressed and hopped in the shower. She's still very slim and its obvious she takes care of herself. And her boobs, my god. In my opinion she's got the best boobs of any working girl that I have ever seen. She was tied with Asami, but now that Asami has retired, this woman takes the cake. There was some light kissing and some shower play. After a few minutes we hopped out.

I'll have to leave the nitty gritty details out of this review as a measure of respect to her. All I'll say is that we went two rounds and I enjoyed every minute. I don't request any crazy or unusual positions as my selection is pretty standard. I really enjoyed doing doggy with her while we looked out the large window in the hotel room. I have a thing for beautiful views, and looking at her bent over while looking out over Tokyo is quite an amazing thing to see.

She definitely loves getting pounded as I went with everything that I had. Her moans increased with intensity and it sure was sexy to hear. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. We finished up with a final shower and sadly I had to say goodbye to her and her wonderful boobs. I'm definitely a fan of hers for life, and I cannot wait to see her the next time I'm in Tokyo.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In the end, she's a sweet woman with skills who knows how to please.

Thanks for your review of Marie, glad you had a good experience.
(Note: Her ad is currently offline during the Coronavirus issues - she plans to return to normal business once things settle down.)

Approved: 4/1/2020

Thank you very much for your review. I was very happy to meet you:X3:I saw your posts since the ago of AM.You are a very nice person.The night view I saw with you was very beautiful.I will not forget the scenery I saw with you!
Thank you for inviting me to a beautiful night view room.I have met Asami many times.She graduate, it is her goal achievement.I hope she start and enjoying a new life and I bless her.
I really appreciate you remembering me for a long time.The world is Coronavirus is rampant , please be healthy!!
I want to see you and every customers again in the near future.I hope you are everyone fine(y) I am fine. I am doing PS4:cry:
Please take care !!!

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your review. I was very happy to meet you:X3:I saw your posts since the ago of AM.You are a very nice person.The night view I saw with you was very beautiful.I will not forget the scenery I saw with you!
Thank you for inviting me to a beautiful night view room.I have met Asami many times.She graduate, it is her goal achievement.I hope she start and enjoying a new life and I bless her.
I really appreciate you remembering me for a long time.The world is Coronavirus is rampant , please be healthy!!
I want to see you and every customers again in the near future.I hope you are everyone fine(y) I am fine. I am doing PS4:cry:
Please take care !!!

Thank you for your kind words Marie! I'm looking forward to spending time with you in the future!

Reactions: Camellia Marie
NARUTO's Icon are gathering lol
Thank you for having interest. I am Japanese bra H75.But I don't know the size of US and EU.
Japanese bras are made small.
I hope you see you in the future! Take care.

NARUTO's Icon are gathering lol
Thank you for having interest. I am Japanese bra H75.But I don't know the size of US and EU.
Japanese bras are made small.
I hope you see you in the future! Take care.
すごい!
By the way, the guy in my icon is Sanji not Naruto. 笑

Reactions: Camellia Marie