Guest viewing is limited

Nice Day [Yokohama] (SL) Amazing mat play with Lara!

Paulo78

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Lara from Nice Day (soap land)
http://www.yokohama-niceday.com/profile/?id=884342170601351715

Date of Encounter:
August 2022

Contact Method:
Store walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes / 18.000 JPY

Type/Location:
Soap land

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Hello guys, before starting the review let me give you a bit of context like always. I'm a tall white European guy, who don't speak a word of Japanese. Last night, I wanted to try the real mat health experience.

I ended to the well known Nice Day SL after being denied access to ALL the top stores in Yokohama area (mat health stores & pink salons, not always because of being a Gaijin, but mainly because of my poor japanese ability). I came back to this little Gaijin-heaven that is Nice Day. I know, it's expensive to hit a SL for mat play, but bare with me on this one...!

It's my second time there, and the employees were super friendly and cooperative once again. I explained my mat health needs, and I had the choice between two ladies (selection is free at this store). After waiting 20 minutes, I was welcomed by Lara (http://www.yokohama-niceday.com/s/profile/?id=884342170601351715 probably in her early-forties instead of the 28 advertised) but still cute and surprisingly a very decent English speaker! We had a good communication, and trust me it's a real game changer for a fun play.

We discussed a lot during the undressing and the usual wash. Not much teasing, but short and efficient scrubbing before starting the real game. I was waiting in the bath while she prepared the mat and Nuru.

I joined her on the mat, and the magic happened! She poored the warm Nuru/lotion all over me, and start rubbing herself while I was laying on my belly. She used her boobs and body quite well and did many different techniques (she really knew what she was doing!) before flipping me over.

Same happened, with some nipples play (on me) and a lot of smooth rubbing. She used her body (tongue, arms, hands and legs) on my sensitive areas. Very exciting..! She then caped me (at my request) and started BJ and played with my balls. Since the condom was quite thick, I asked her to put me inside instead and we start having fun in cowgirl position while I was playing with her Nuru covered boobs. Fun time!

After popping, she cleaned the Nuru and started a soap massage. Perfect relaxing time after the sport session. Then we showered, and chit-chat over a soda until the time runned out. We then said bye and I left the store.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Lara was very friendly all along, speak good English and her mat play game was very good! And in bonus, we were able to continue the mat health with some more intense action. Definitely no regret on the extra cost, which was just a little above regular mat health fees. May repeat because I would have preferred a slightly younger lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Yokohama, much appreciated!

Approved: 8/13/2022

Gaijin heaven you say? just came back from being out to sea and see my Ohrime is off the table, might have to check this place out!

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Lara from Nice Day (soap land)
http://www.yokohama-niceday.com/profile/?id=884342170601351715

Date of Encounter:
August 2022

Contact Method:
Store walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes / 18.000 JPY

Type/Location:
Soap land

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Hello guys, before starting the review let me give you a bit of context like always. I'm a tall white European guy, who don't speak a word of Japanese. Last night, I wanted to try the real mat health experience.

I ended to the well known Nice Day SL after being denied access to ALL the top stores in Yokohama area (mat health stores & pink salons, not always because of being a Gaijin, but mainly because of my poor japanese ability). I came back to this little Gaijin-heaven that is Nice Day. I know, it's expensive to hit a SL for mat play, but bare with me on this one...!

It's my second time there, and the employees were super friendly and cooperative once again. I explained my mat health needs, and I had the choice between two ladies (selection is free at this store). After waiting 20 minutes, I was welcomed by Lara (http://www.yokohama-niceday.com/s/profile/?id=884342170601351715 probably in her early-forties instead of the 28 advertised) but still cute and surprisingly a very decent English speaker! We had a good communication, and trust me it's a real game changer for a fun play.

We discussed a lot during the undressing and the usual wash. Not much teasing, but short and efficient scrubbing before starting the real game. I was waiting in the bath while she prepared the mat and Nuru.

I joined her on the mat, and the magic happened! She poored the warm Nuru/lotion all over me, and start rubbing herself while I was laying on my belly. She used her boobs and body quite well and did many different techniques (she really knew what she was doing!) before flipping me over.

Same happened, with some nipples play (on me) and a lot of smooth rubbing. She used her body (tongue, arms, hands and legs) on my sensitive areas. Very exciting..! She then caped me (at my request) and started BJ and played with my balls. Since the condom was quite thick, I asked her to put me inside instead and we start having fun in cowgirl position while I was playing with her Nuru covered boobs. Fun time!

After popping, she cleaned the Nuru and started a soap massage. Perfect relaxing time after the sport session. Then we showered, and chit-chat over a soda until the time runned out. We then said bye and I left the store.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Lara was very friendly all along, speak good English and her mat play game was very good! And in bonus, we were able to continue the mat health with some more intense action. Definitely no regret on the extra cost, which was just a little above regular mat health fees. May repeat because I would have preferred a slightly younger lady.

Thank you for this review, I’m thinking of trying this as a first Soapland experience.

Thanks for the review! My Japanese is basic so this looks ideal for my next Tokyo trip next month.

Will have to add this to my list of places in yokohama. Sounds like a nice intro to mat play

Ummmm...on the site:

upload_2022-8-27_20-35-31.png

Foreigners are strictly forbidden from service.

I would suggest we demote this place from Gaijin-heaven to YMMV.

Reactions: IramaSki
Well I'll be damned
Now if only I could foresee swings in the stock market....:whistle:

I found it surprisingly odd. As I had tried to enter both Soaplands (Nice Lady and Nice Day).
And I was denied services at both stores.
For not being 100% Japanese.