70 min. ¥28000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
It was a special day for me. I found some interesting reviews of Kaoru from Y-Shirt and decided to try her (my first SL experience this year). However, I was little bit worried about extra weight she gained because I am more into petite with big tits. But since people mentioned that she can speak conversational English, I was sold. I contacted her on Line (Line ID is there on her Y-Shirt page). She replied within an hour. I was looking for 50 mins course, but was little disappointed to know that 50 mins course is not available for foreigners. Anyway, I booked Kaoru through LINE for the evening.

Exploring Kawasaki

On the same day, I thought of getting a little adventurous and went to Orihime (my first SL experience) in Kawasaki first to see if the rumors are true. I went there and asked if foreigners ok (in my N6 level Japanese). He asked a few questions. Now guys, my Japanese is awful but there are some common words that I remembered which helped me get past such questions. So whenever I hear "Nen" I know it's about how long have you been in Japan? (This was their first question). Whenever I hear "Kuni", I know that it's about which country are you from? Whenever I hear "Nihongo", I know they are asking about my Japanese proficiency to which I honestly reply "Sukoshi" (I am not even sure if it is a proper way to answer). So the tencho asked the same question in order and I replied confidently. The tencho went in and after a 5 minute discussion, they said OK. I wanted to try Hibiki for very long but I was told that she can't deal with non-Japanese speakers. I was shown only one option so I apologized respectfully and went to Bijin Lab continuing my quest. The tencho of Bijin Lab asked the same questions and then let me in. I was shown three options. However, none of them were reviewed in TAG and I also wasn't sure if the provider can speak at least conversational level English. Since it was a special day, I did not want to take one for the team. (Though I will try Serena, one of the options showed to me, as she was hot and now on my list. If any of you guys have been with her, please let us know)

Y-Shirt Yoshiwara

I reached Y-Shirt and was greeted even when I was 20 meters away from the shop. The manager already knew my name and showed me way to the waiting room. After a 10 min wait, the manager came and tried to explain to me why they were charging 28k when it was 25k on the page. I knew that I was not going to understand so I just said OK (Daijobu), he smiled and left. After another 10 min, I was called and Kaoru was there sitting and smiling. She does have gained extra pounds, but man she is cute. She held my hand and took me to the room where she stopped and asked me if I wanted to go to the toilet and that too in a good ENGLISH.... That was the moment when I realized that It'll be GOOD...

First round

Once inside the room she helped me undress with a little teasing. She loves kissing and hugging. I was surprised that I didn't have to brush my teeth and do all the gargling. She asked how many times can you unload and I said it's up to you (loved her evil smile after that). We went straight to the bed with a lot of DFK. She put a condom using her mouth and we went to 69. An average BJ. Then we changed to Cowgirl, wrapped lotus, and then missionary. Her moans were little too loud. I was scared that people outside could hear it, but anyway, they knew what was happening. She told me to not stop and keep fucking and I popped inside her (I was taking little rest to not pop early haha).

Second Round

I was offered a drink. After the drink, I went to the bathtub while she prepared for the mat play. It was my first time experiencing mat play so I don't have anything to compare to. It took around 10 minutes to prepare the mat and all the lotion. She joined me in the bathtub and then BBBJ and more ball licking. She loved how I was reacting to it. I also reciprocate by showing fake reactions (why should they have all the fun right!). Finally we moved to the mat. Since it was my first time, the mat play involved a lot of licking (even butthole), and sticky lotion. When she was licking my lower half (I was lying face down), I felt a suction-like sensation which I never felt before. She also sucked my toes and it felt wonderfully weird. I was like, "Am I into Fetish now? Hopefully Not!". Then she turned me over and we started with cowgirl. We moved to doggy as per my suggestion. We spent some time in doggy but it was very slippery so she suggested we move to bed. I said it's gonna be too messy but she didn't care. I don't either. We did doggy and then moved to missionary. She said not to touch her face or hair because we were covered with lotion and it's not good for them. However, she herself started kissing (she loves DFK and hugging) and all her face was covered with lotion. I popped inside her again and said sorry but she said it's Ok.

Ummm.. third maybe?

Now I have already popped twice and I thought now it's time. She told me that she needed to wash me first so we moved to the mat. She started cleaning and surprised me with BBBJ and then moved to intense hand job. Now I was already down one glass of the drink, so I realized that I am not gonna pop soon (only 10 min remaining on clock), but I knew that if this goes on I will definitely have to go to pee. I told her to stop because I needed to pee. Now this is something that I won't forget. She said it's Ok even if I pee. I peacefully protested but she didn't stop. I peed and it felt amazing haha.. I thought to myself, "Now that was the first".

We moved to the bathtub. Washed ourselves, dressed up. She gave me her card, kissed and said goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The reason I may repeat because the cost was little high for me. I am not sure what was the difference between Kaoru's service and others from Y-Shirt who offer same course for 18k maybe.

Last edited:
Another one for Kaoru @ Y-Shirt, thanks for you report and glad you had a good experience.

Approved: 10/15/2022

Reactions: pusdestroy
They have different "courses" which from what I can gather is a grading system of the girls and/or level of skill i.e. mat play. Darling course girls are higher priced.

Her moans were little too loud. I was scared that people outside could hear it, but anyway, they knew what was happening. She told me to not stop and keep fucking and I popped inside her (I was taking little rest to not pop early haha).

I am of the opinion that unless your fucking in your parents house, a movie theater, or the airplane toilet; there is no such thing as moaning to loud.

If I'm fucking in a soap I want the salary-man working unpaid overtime across the street to contemplate his life decisions; as he hears the lady's moans of pleasure as my 2.5inches of solid steel take her to a heightened plane of existence.

Good review mate. 👍

Last edited:
I am of the opinion that unless your fucking in your parents house, a movie theater, or the airplane toilet; there is no such thing as moaning to loud.

If I'm fucking in a soap I want the salary-man working unpaid overtime across the street to contemplate his life decisions; as he hears the lady's moans of pleasure as my 2.5inches of solid steel take her to a heightened plane of existence.

Good review mate. 👍
2.5 miles.

Reactions: Bugmenot