lazard

TAG Member
Reaction score
Company: Ginza Kagayaki
Type: Delivery Health
Name: Amie
Measurements: 169cm 89 (E) 56 85
Course: 60
Price: 28,000 for 60 min plus 7,000 premium for the girl.
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Service: 10/10
Misc. Info: It was only her 4th day on the job.

After my horrific experience at Happy Berry, I searched around and decided to give this place a try. The Kagayaki Group has 3 branches: Ginza, Shinjuku, and Shibuya. Gave them a ring and asked if Amie was available. Unfortunately she was pretty much fully booked and only had a 1 hr slot available. Better than nothing. The driver and Amie arrived shortly at my hotel. Paid the driver and he left. Face absolutely gorgeous. Walked around Shinjuku and Shibuya later that day and could only find 1 or 2 girls which were on par or better. A point off for her stained smokers teeth. Body was stunning also. Tall and slim, although no way was she an E cup (Japanese standards) as advertised. We took and shower which was pretty standard. Afterwards, we headed for the bed where we started with some LFK and then DFK. Since she was fully shaved, I went for some DATY. She didn't last long before she came. Then it was my turn. Cat bath all over, followed by one sloppy BJ (which is a good thing). Then I asked her to switch to Sumata, which felt great. Couple minutes later, I asked her if FS was ok. She giggled and said secret. Plowed her until the 10 minute timer went off, then finished in her mouth. We showered again and then she was on her way out. A great rebound from the previous night at Happy Berry.

I'm guessing this is the website? Yet another Parlor Club subsidiary? :) They have like 3 different girls with some variety of 'Ami' on there. Here's the link for "Amie" (no pictures).

Oh, Kagayaki allows foreigners? Nice!

As long as you know enough Japanese to communicate over the phone what girl you want, which course, what hotel, and what room #, and that you understand the rules (no sex).