90 minutes, 33000 Yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This is actually my second time visiting this shop, but I didn't write a review for the first encounter. All of this is done in Japanese and I don't believe they will allow you if you aren't somewhat fluent, but my exterior is white.

I walked in and said I don't have an appointment. He said that only one girl was available right now and showed me the picture. She wasn't exactly my type, so I asked if anyone would become free soon if I waited, and he gave me another option which was much more to my tastes. I sat in the waiting room for about 30 minutes. During this time, I fill out a form, all in Japanese, about my preferences! They try to cater to what your tastes are, so that part is pretty cool. Most of the time the girls seem pretty vanilla though.

Time comes and they call my number. I am brought to her where I am greeted with a hug and led to our room. We get to choose which bomb we want for our bath as well. We go inside and start with a shower, brushing teeth, gargling, etc. Then warmed up in the bath with some light touching and kissing. Starting to get turned on fully, we moved out of the bath and headed to the bed.

I apologize as I am not super into going into detail here, especially as I'm not actually very experienced. However, it was pretty enjoyable. BBBJ and we were able to try many positions with a condom. The only reason I wouldn't go back is if I got a girlfriend!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Reactions: MikeH and Cinnabums
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 8/20/2023

Wow, Utsunomiya soap that let's white boys in, good find!

I had the displeasure of spending few nights there just before covid and none of them gave my white skin any chances.

Reactions: smalltomorokoshi

I had the displeasure of spending few nights there just before covid and none of them gave my white skin any chances.
All about attitude, imagining you rustling around like you own the village.

Sorry to hear that! They of course tested my Japanese, but I am fairly fluent.