Amy, Has Anyone Had Any Experience With Her?

Discussion in 'Questions, Answers & Warnings' started by just4fun, Aug 20, 2014.

1. just4fun

just4funjust4fun is a Verified Member Skeptical? Who me?

Yesterday
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. meiji

Global Moderator

Dec 1, 2020
    I haven't, but the pictures surely aren't real. A google image search shows that they are also being used for a Korean provider in Singapore (http://www.ez141sg.com/en/model-2_korean-all/3283-meiji) .....no relation there.

Also, I moved this to Q&A, as it's not a review.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    just4fun likes this.
  3. just4fun

Yesterday
    Thanks meiji, I wasn't sure of where to put it but I was "looking" for some kind of review. I'll try and be more careful next time.
    thanks for adding some information on this. I saw another one that looked sort of the same. I'm wondering how much on backpage is accurate.

4. psd

psd TAG Member

Today
    Avoid Backpage, usually there aren't even a single legit photo there at all.

just4fun likes this.
  5. just4fun

Yesterday
    Thanks psd. appreciated. Would love to find one that looks like her though.......that type is right up my alley....

6. JayL

JayL TAG Member

Feb 28, 2021
    Here in Japan, there are several forums on many different web sites that you can check. As far as I can tell, no really good/legitimate provider utilize backpage in Japan.

7. dank1234

dank1234 TAG Member

Dec 18, 2014
    Great info. I was curious about her myself. I'll be steering clear of that site in the future.