100 minutes / 35000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Had a rare off day from locking myself up in my hotel room to catch up on work so I hopped a bus over to Yoshiwara and decided to check out a couple places. I actually stopped in to Maid Paradise first and while they were okay with gaijin, +10,000 yen gaijin tax was a bit more than I was willing to pay to have a girl temporarily dress up as a maid before fun and games were to be had. I politely said no thanks and decided that perhaps JK is the way and headed to Idol Kenkyuusei.

As usual, I inquired if foreigners were okay and after some cursory questions to check my language ability, I had a choice between Chizuru and Ritsu at the time I went. And here is the funny part. I -read- the previous reviews on Chizuru and I thought I made a mental note to maybe not pick her...

...yet I picked Chizuru.

To be fair, I was leaning towards Ritsu but the staff member kept suggesting Chizuru and insisted I should try something new, perhaps even go on an adventure and give it a go with a less endowed girl. I think the way he put it caught me so off guard that I found myself agreeing. After paying the money and sitting down, that's when I realized that I might made a terrible choice.

After waiting about 15-20 minutes, I get called up and as I go up the stairs, I am greeted by Chizuru. Goodness, she is short and cute. Please officer, I swear to god she's over eightee- 👮‍♂️

Considering some of the stuff said in previous reviews, I decide to play it cool and not try to be too pushy. We have a pleasant chat on a number of things from travel to the Hazbin Hotel animation series which apparently she's a big fan of. 10 minutes of chitchat later and the clothes come off and it's time to get clean. If anyone is hoping for anything GFE from her, you can forget about it. Figure it's good to make that clear. Once the clothes are off, my goodness she is skinny. And shaved. This is a new adventure indeed.

I get washed up in all the important places and definitely you can tell the vibe is a bit different with Chizuru compared to girls from other shops. While she also gets in the tub with me, there's no interaction other than more chitchat and a bit of hand touching. Again, it is what it is. After getting out of the tub and toweled off, she leads me to the bed and instructs me to lie down. Guess she's leading this operation which is fine. We switch back and forth between her being on top or doing her from the back but alas, junior isn't ready to shoot. I figure a short break would be okay so we lie down together chat for a couple more minutes. I try stroking her head but she instantly puts a stop to that. To be fair, I am imagine not many women actually like that so that's probably not somewhere I should be handsy about. We go for a continuation of round 1 and while she's on top I ask if it's okay to touch her breasts and she does say that she doesn't like her nipples touched so I gently rubbing her breasts as she rides me.

It's here that I hear her get a bit frustrated that I'm not done yet and I figure to not sour the mood, it would be better to just wrap things up. I have her give me a handjob but with time running out, I wax that dolphin myself while she lies in front of me and plays with my nipples with her feet. Well, I sure didn't expect that.

1 shot done and with not much time left, it's time to shower off and head to the tub to relax and chat a bit more. We talk about food and some local area recs of hers. Soon time is up so we get dressed, exchange some more pleasantries and then I'm off to go about the rest of my day.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's a bit harsh to not recommend her at all as there might be some folks who will find Chizuru interesting. Honestly, she was pleasant for the most part but my performance issues probably didn't help. If you prefer GFE-types and those that you can get handsy with, definitely stay away. Or be me. Be warned and still choose this side quest. Perhaps everyone should go on a new adventure every so often.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

I actually have a review on Chizuru that will likely be coming in the next batch! I was very surprised to see this as I assumed the other two reviews out on her thus far would cause many to shy away.

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Danbo
I actually have a review on Chizuru that will likely be coming in the next batch! I was very surprised to see this as I assumed the other two reviews out on her thus far would cause many to shy away.

Thanks for sharing!

At least she seems to be very consistent at giving people the cold shoulder and an emotionless performance

At least she seems to be very consistent at giving people the cold shoulder and an emotionless performance
GFE was definitely close to nonexistent but I feel as though my review will read differently to the trend thus far.

I'm starting to feel like I somehow got very lucky and caught her in a good mood.

If i'm not wrong, the cold shoulder is part of the service, for e.g tsundere vibe?