2 hours, ¥80000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Dec 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
It's been a while since I wrote a review, so here's one of my recent visits to a soapland.

Some preamble on the above: it's not a direct line booking with the girl, and it's not a telephone booking with the shop. It's a direct LINE reservation with one of the male staff at the shop. There's no dropdown option specifically for this. It's my 8th visit to Versailles since Sep 2022. One of the male staff remembered me on my third visit and handed me his name card, we exchanged LINE information and mentioned that I could make bookings through it. That was around that time they stopped charging me the gaijin tax. All communication conducted in Japanese.

After a short wait, the staff guided me to the second floor where Hinano was waiting. She greeted me, reached for my hand and asked in halting English if I could speak Japanese. I replied in Japanese that's it's nice to meet her and to excuse my cold hands. She laughed and led me to the room. There's no panel magic to speak of because her face on the website is covered. I've read decent reviews of her on playgirl.ne.jp, 26style.net, nndc.doorblog.jp, and never done with a "gyaru" sort of provider.

She did the usually kneeling greeting in the room, and we chatted a bit about where we're from while undressing each other. I told her about Singapore and she told me about Chiba prefecture. She asked for my preferences and since my last few visits were all "bed-play", I said I'd like some mat-play. She prepared the mat and the nuru-lotion, we had some foreplay where she was sucking me all over and I was rubbing her thighs and chest (she's quite flat chested, but I'm alright with it, more interested in technique and rapport). She put a rubber on and did a bit of a CBJ. As she was trying to stick it in, it kept missing (HOW?). I laughed made remarks about how it was the nuru lotion pranking us, or the mat was shifting from aftershocks (there was minor seismic activity reported by the Japanese meteorological agency in Ibaraki earlier that morning) or just the weather getting colder or my "chin-chin kun" was pranking us like a mischievous dog.

At this point we paused, looked at each other, then she laughed and asked where I learnt all that from, I mentioned working in Japan for about 6+ years previously and how it's best to have empathy and humour in certain situations, failing that try to lead the conversation with sympathy, and failing even that - to passive-aggressively blame every random circumstance except specific people. She smiled and nodded, tapping my tip, chiding it for being naughty and caught my hint (in case you missed it, the joke was a hint to her that we should stop the mat play, wash up, and head to the bed instead). To her credit: (1) she doesn't take a long time to prep the mat, (2) she can "read the air" pretty well.

A very quick wash up and we're on the bed, I indicated that GFE was my favourite play. We started DFK, and slid our hands over each other, I felt the rubber get put on and she gave another CBJ. As far as BJs go, she's quite good, not the best I've had but it felt pretty good, then she heaved herself up and laughed saying it's revenge time on "chin-chin kun" and started to ride me (no hesitation, and it went in easily, at this point I was wondering if the lotion or mat really playing tricks with us), I guided her to lie down on me and we grinded on each other, before I blew my first shot in her while DFK.

We took a break, and both had plain water while chatting about maid cafes, anime, vocaloids, and.... animal shelters. Both of us seemed to like animals so the conversation went quite well, and discussed how more could be done for abandoned animals. Gradually we started to touch each other again, and I ended up with DATY, and following that she climbed on top of me for 69 where she got me hard again (and slipped the rubber on). For round 2, I was was on top and she did a leg-lock. Once again we were DFK when I blew my second load in her.

While resting we chatted a while about older anime (mostly ones with boke and tsukkomi routines, such as Seitokaiyakuin domo) and museums, before washing up. After getting dressed, we exchanged LINE information and shared our respective favourite maid cafes in Akihabara. Seems a bit random, but I tend to end up chatting a lot with most providers that I can build a rapport with.

Overall, a good experience. Still amused at how it wouldn't go in on the mat.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/23/2022

While resting we chatted a while about older anime (mostly ones with boke and tsukkomi routines, such as Seitokaiyakuin domo) and museums, before washing up. After getting dressed, we exchanged LINE information and shared our respective favourite maid cafes in Akihabara. Seems a bit random, but I tend to end up chatting a lot with most providers that I can build a rapport with.
Most surprising part in this whole review was calling Seitokai Yakuindomo an old anime! Jokes aside, she seems like a lot of fun, love the sharing of maid cafes (even though they're not my cup of tea at all).

One day when my Japanese is good enough, I'll keep this one in mind, thanks for the review.

I've read decent reviews of her on playgirl.ne.jp, 26style.net, nndc.doorblog.jp, and never done with a "gyaru" sort of provider

"Gyaru" is a tricky term because nowadays it puts so many different styles together in one category, but I personally have to say that I enjoy these girls the most. Sure, the looks stand out but most of them are super sweet and very easygoing. A lot less of this japanese 建前 bullshit, instead more direct even if it is sometimes a bit rough. They often feel a lot more grounded and natural.

Btw, I am still kinda shocked that Versailles often only offers CBJ for foreigners for such a high price point. Some people don't mind, but I think that's quite disappointing for such a high-end place.

"Gyaru" is a tricky term because nowadays it puts so many different styles together in one category, but I personally have to say that I enjoy these girls the most. Sure, the looks stand out but most of them are super sweet and very easygoing. A lot less of this japanese 建前 bullshit, instead more direct even if it is sometimes a bit rough. They often feel a lot more grounded and natural.

Btw, I am still kinda shocked that Versailles often only offers CBJ for foreigners for such a high price point. Some people don't mind, but I think that's quite disappointing for such a high-end place.

My experience in Versailles is mixed, as it depends on the provider. I have a review pending approval/release of another girl from this shop that provided BBBJ and BBFS during the session, even knowing I'm a foreigner and it was my first time with her, but the circumstances might have been a factor (there was a lot of discussion about Japanese history and usage of Osaka ben, and some TAG members say "no one cares about history". )
I'll leave the rest of it to that review since it's off topic for this girl.

With Hinano, she does CFS even for Japanese clients. Japanese reviews ( http://nndc.doorblog.jp/archives/89442781.html ) comment that although she is fun to play with, those who want NS would do well not to pick her.

【このような方は向いてないかも…】
・巨乳、ムチムチ好き
・nsにこだわる
・タトゥーNG(首裏にワンポイント

As for the 建前 and 本音, personally I don't mind it. Conversely, my work experience in some parts of Europe and America left me uncomfortable with how direct the people there can be sometimes. I prefer indirectness, subtlety, sobriety and reading the air more often than saying things directly. It might just be my oriental upbringing/background clashing with occidental culture.

Reactions: Maxblack
My experience in Versailles is mixed, as it depends on the provider. I have a review pending approval/release of another girl from this shop that provided BBBJ and BBFS during the session, even knowing I'm a foreigner and it was my first time with her, but the circumstances might have been a factor (there was a lot of discussion about Japanese history and usage of Osaka ben, and some TAG members say "no one cares about history". )
I'll leave the rest of it to that review since it's off topic for this girl.

With Hinano, she does CFS even for Japanese clients. Japanese reviews ( http://nndc.doorblog.jp/archives/89442781.html ) comment that although she is fun to play with, those who want NS would do well not to pick her.

[This kind of person may not be suitable...]
・I like big breasts and plumpness
・Stick to ns
・Tattoo NG (one point on the back of the neck)

As for the 建前 and 本音, personally I don't mind it. Conversely, my work experience in some parts of Europe and America left me uncomfortable with how direct the people there can be sometimes. I prefer indirectness, subtlety, sobriety and reading the air more often than saying things directly. It might just be my oriental upbringing/background clashing with occidental culture.
So Gajin friendly, but must know some Japanese? I've been hoping for a higher quality place but still a long ways to go before i fool anyone that i know anything past "nice weather, isn't it" and "i'm not very skilled in japanese" lol

Gajin friendly, but must know some Japanese? I've been hoping for a higher quality place but still a long ways to go before i fool anyone that i know anything past "nice weather, isn't it" and "i'm not very skilled in japanese" lol

Man, I really get a bit annoyed by these questions. People ask over and over and over and over again if there is a chance to go to soaplands without Japanese knowledge.

The question itself is completely fine, but please use the search function and look for past reviews. Versailles has been reviewed quite often and also been used by only English speaking customers. If you are fine with paying quite a lot of money with a high probability of using condom even for the blowjob, this is a valid option.

Yeah, it's not too difficult to find out what is and what isn't gaijin friendly. Check review section, if you like a review, search for the SL name in the search bar and click through a bunch of reviews for that soapland and see if anyone mentions gaijin friendly or has "English only"/"Japanese English mix" in their review.

So Gajin friendly, but must know some Japanese? I've been hoping for a higher quality place but still a long ways to go before i fool anyone that i know anything past "nice weather, isn't it" and "i'm not very skilled in japanese" lol
Danbo and MrDubois have covered the main points. Search function is your friend, but I'll answer it explicitly here as well.

As long as a shop is gaijin friendly, Japanese language ability doesn't matter whether they let you in or not. There's no hard rule or checklist, if I had to give just one main factor whether a person is let in or not - it's the vibe/feeling you give the staff when you show up at the soapland.

Like all p4p places:
(i) they want your $$$
(ii) the providers are their "valuable merchandise", the staff doesn't want any damage to them.

As long as you seem alright and can pay, you'll most likely receive service.

If you want to chat more with the provider like I usually do, some language helps, but it has never been a must. With the technology available today (you don't even need google translate these days, there's software and devices where you speak it to, and it translates what you said into as audio output). If you just want action, use hand gestures. Sex acts don't need a large vocabulary.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
As long as a shop is gaijin friendly, Japanese language ability doesn't matter whether they let you in or not.

That totally depends how you define "gaijin friendly". Over the years I have seen pretty much dozens of definitions of that simple pair of words.

Let's see some examples how shop archangels have divided people to those who get in and to those who don't.

1) Everyone who has money gets in.
2) Some foreign looking people get in as long as they are in the "good country" list.
3) Foreigners get in but they are charged a premium.
4) Foreigners who speak some Japanese get in.
5) Foreigners who speak better Japanese than the shop staff get in.
6) Foreigners who speak Japanese and have residence card get in.
7) They let different looking people in as long as they have Japanese nationality.
8) They do not let even Japanese nationals brought up overseas in.

And of course the best of all categories; they do not let foreigners in, except me.

I have seen at least 1-6 being called "gaijin friendly", though personally I think at least 3 should be called "gaijin unfriendly" and I happily skip those places but of course YMMV.