An Apology

tad3239

TAG Member
Reaction score
Some months ago , I posted a thread that made some fuss and maybe some inconvenience to some people here . After some reflection , I want to apologize to both the moderator of this site and to Manami . At the time , I had less knowledge of the scene : what and what not to do and how to conduct myself , and that caused some altercations I currently regret.

I apologize for my words and my actions in this particular incident.

Thanks but ...why do you need to apologize?
You were simply honest with how you felt about a session with me. Nothing is wrong with that.
It is not that you posted a fake mean review.
I still feel sorry that I could not meet your expectation but I also learnt new things from your review. That’s what all matters.

Welcome back.

You were simply honest with how you felt about a session with me. Nothing is wrong with that.
I still feel sorry that I could not meet your expectation but I also learnt new things from your review. That’s what all matters.

Welcome back.

Thank you for your kind reply . I - as well - learnt from this encounter .
I felt the apology was due because I was so nervous and sometimes out of line on replying , and because I now feel that I was the party responsible for the encounter to be like this not you. Additionally , at least I should had been direct with you about this in private instead of just hitting it in a review .
Thank you again , I hope everything is going great with you .

Last edited:
You guys should go to a hotel....

I think that's how all the trouble started. :D

I actually remember the review; reading it I thought wow this must have been a great session. And then came the "will not repeat" which threw me off.

But kudos to the OP for thinking about it and then coming back to say sorry. As Manami said apologies might not be needed but in my book it shows real character to be able to reflect on your own actions and then come back to say sorry. Respect. (y)

Welcome back.

This is why I am a fan of Manami. (Among other things.)

Welcome back.

Great Manami! (y):kiss:(y)

Reactions: Manami TMK
I am nice but not this much.

I am more curious to know about what’s “other things” you mean.
You’re professional, putting 100% effort into what you’re doing, reliable and drama-free. I’m sure there are many others who appreciate these qualities in a provider.

Last edited: