Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 mins for ¥26k

Type/Location:
Soapland in Kawasaki

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
So last month I had a fantastic time at this little soapland, it being new and accepting foreigners. Feeling the urge to go get scrubbed and fucked again, I rummaged through the list, saw Eve's (or from hereon out the Japanese equivalent Ibu's) sultry pictures (which do accurately match her proportions), and scurried over to the shop. Before I continue, realize that everything from this point on was in Japanese and Ibu claims not to speak English. Perhaps in the near future I will ask about how they deal with English speakers to determine how their service differs.

Like last time, I was led into a curtained room with blindingly shiny chairs, and waited for my date. Since I did not telephone in, I ended up waiting about half an hour after nominating Ibu, so if you don't want to wait it might be a good idea to phone in before you show up there. After that long wait, I am lead to a stairwell where I am greeted by Ibu.

My last date was amazing, but the moment I saw Ibu, I knew things were going to be even better. Firstly, Ibu is genuinely a pretty young lady - I consider myself pretty picky (when I am not gaining grit going to granny pink salons), and she is precisely the type I would ask out. She is easily the same age as her profile picture of 23. Not a single age line, great white teeth, and beautiful eyes.

Her going first as I stared at her absolute best feature: a big, luscious ass hourglassing into a slender figure with long, jet-black hair. Combined with the black panties and sweater she greeted me in I could feel the touch of Venus dragging me by my horny, perverse chin to the second floor.

After I get undressed, Ibu undresses and I noticed a beautiful tattoo on her arm and shoulder. I don't mind tattoos at all but was surprised; she said that she often doesn't get booked because of it, and well hell guys...when her panties came off and the shapely ass was in my full vision, I'm just going to say that Japanese dudes are seriously missing out. Anyway, we do the washup routine, brush our teeth, and then I am greeted with a warm, supple DFK in the tub. I am already rock hard, and she gives me BBJ for a few minutes.

We move to the bed, and I just had to go exploring. I went south to eat her shaved pussy, which was already wet. I was so enchanted by her ass shape that I spent a good deal of time down there, and am pretty sure I got her to cum once if not more. We immediately capped me and moved to doggy, where I didn't last for more than two minutes - it was just too hot watching that ass slap up against my hips and tug my soul out. She cleaned me up, laughed with me, but in less than three minutes I was ready to go again. I capped, stood up and fucked her really hard in the shower area the rest of the session. We were so entranced, with me pounding relentlessly into her beauty that we didn't even realize the alarm went off and the phone rang. I didn't get to pop the second time, but believe me when I say I walked out absolutely satisfied.

We cleaned up, got dressed, she gave me a big kiss and sent me on my way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The girls just keep getting cuter here, staff is super kind and helpful, and the establishment is clean and new looking all around. Ibu is without a doubt a repeat. It is definitely worth checking out if Tokyo isn't cutting it anymore or is too far away. I originally thought I'd dodge this place for the rest of the year, however, I don't think I can resist Ibu very long...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your contribution, much appreciated!

Approved: 12/2/2021

Short update for everyone.

I've gone back to see Eve twice since this review came out. She's probably my favorite soap girl to date.
Also, she explained that she is half-Korean, which explains an exotic Asian look she has and is likely another reason why she is shy about her face compared to some of the other girls there.
She now is posting in her photo diary, but well as you can guess, she is doing her best to hide that tattoo and focus attention on her best feature. Reading her posts as well...if you understand Japanese, she has a very poetic way of speaking.

(I'm like a nerd virgin in love folks...)

Also, there are girls here that won't bother with foreigners, so be aware that so far the girls I know that are okay with foreigners are the following:

Niko
Eve (Ibu)
Kanon (she has to be asked first. She has big boobs and is kind, but not my type.)
Aira (never tried her)

The tencho confirmed that if you can communicate basic needs in Japanese and respect the rules there are no issues. Surprisingly laid back for the uptight Kawasaki area.

Last edited:
Update:

I went again this week, and met Nene. Another astoundingly great beauty. She's a bit tall, but slender and cute, and very likely her advertised age of 19.
She has that serious bitch look with an overbite, but when she smiles it's really sexy. The best thing, though, is the smooth, young, pristine skin and perfect pussy; I felt young again myself cuddled up with this little angel.

I'm going to go fucking broke fucking here, and I don't even care.

I'm going to go fucking broke fucking here, and I don't even care.

thats-my-boy.gif

Thank you for sharing.

What's up with that eyes filter? It makes her look like one of the Star Trek character

There are a lot of Trek ladies I would fuck just out of shameless curiosity.

Nah for real I know what you mean with these filters—they can be so weird. Her eyes are quite adorable in real life, I swear!

There are a lot of Trek ladies I would fuck just out of shameless curiosity.

Nah for real I know what you mean with these filters—they can be so weird. Her eyes are quite adorable in real life, I swear!

I went to this place hoping to choose Nene based on your reviews as I really like slender girls with a tight ass. Unfortunately, she was sick that evening so I chose Ibu instead. She was great and friendly with great service, but the pictures of the face on the site seem way off. When I first saw her, I thought she was attractive, but maybe I had the wrong girl by mistake until I saw her tatoo you mentioned . I agree that the place is clean and the staff are friendly. Will probably try Nene in the next few weeks. Do you think Nene has a prettier face than Ibu?

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
I went to this place hoping to choose Nene based on your reviews as I really like slender girls with a tight ass. Unfortunately, she was sick that evening so I chose Ibu instead. She was great and friendly with great service, but the pictures of the face on the site seem way off. When I first saw her, I thought she was attractive, but maybe I had the wrong girl by mistake until I saw her tatoo you mentioned . I agree that the place is clean and the staff are friendly. Will probably try Nene in the next few weeks. Do you think Nene has a prettier face than Ibu?

Glad you had a good time!

Can’t really say. Nene is younger, but she has an overbite. I dunno, I think they’re both really cute; definitely girls I would ask out on a date, but I don’t share everyone’s tastes I guess?

The pictures make their eyes look massive; it’s a filter all these ladies have in all but the high end soaplands I’ve seen. So you have to imagine a woman more human. :cat:

Reactions: Cinnabums
@Shalom Went back to see Nene this afternoon, as I needed a refresher. Her overbite is nowhere near as weird as I thought it would be; just picture the weird teeth of some of the pop idols you see on TV and depending on your tastes that’s her biggest imperfection. She is really young and acts like a legit goofball, too, so…be nice!

Be aware that Nene is getting booked like crazy despite having been under the weather earlier this week. Might be worth reserving her.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Unlucky for me today.
I went to Orihime, the guy at the front really nice, showed me 4 girls available. I choose Eve, and right after asking my nationality he made call to Eve but i got No from her ☹️.
I dont know if she isn’t going to serve Foreigners anymore or maybe just me .
Decided to leave and went straight to bijinlab got to choose with no rejection at all.

Unlucky for me today.
I went to Orihime, the guy at the front really nice, showed me 4 girls available. I choose Eve, and right after asking my nationality he made call to Eve but i got No from her ☹️.
I dont know if she isn’t going to serve Foreigners anymore or maybe just me .
Decided to leave and went straight to bijinlab got to choose with no rejection at all.
What in the hell…?
Do you mind sharing your nationality?

If she is okay with my brazen American semi-negro-what-the-fuck-are-you-ass, I’m pretty sure any white or brown boy should be just as worthy…?

What in the hell…?
Do you mind sharing your nationality?

If she is okay with my brazen American semi-negro-what-the-fuck-are-you-ass, I’m pretty sure any white or brown boy should be just as worthy…?
I was looking for her availability through Cityheaven. She was free almost 2 hour before i got there, i even said my friend has no problem play with her before, the tencho apologized to me and asked me to come next time with really nice gesture. I am from south east asian.

I was looking for her availability through Cityheaven. She was free almost 2 hour before i got there, i even said my friend has no problem play with her before, the tencho apologized to me and asked me to come next time with really nice gesture. I am from south east asian.
Strange…she being a half herself to discriminate like that.

Anyway, sorry to hear that man. There are still other wonderful ladies at Orihime; although I am glad you got serviced at Bijin Lab.