3 hours, 89000y + options

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This was my first time using Robodeli, but not my first time using an adult service.

Booking was extremely easy, and I was able to book in English, making it even easier. They did message me around 15 minutes before my booking to advise she was running late, but it only ended up being a few minutes.

Moeri was beautiful, though heads up, she has cut her hair since her photos. While this isnt a huge deal, she has extremely long pig tails in her photos, which is part of what drew me in. Dont let yourself get disappointed. Shes very short, with quite a few tatoos for a Japanese woman, but I found them very sexy.

She speaks no English, so have a translator ready, but hey, largely not needed, as she reads reactions very well. The shower wasnt anything special (though that was expected), but we quickly moved to the bed. I had selected the denma and irama options and we started with me playing with her. She reacted well to my actions, and seemed to be enjoying herself. After a bit, she went to work, easing into the BJ, getting a little further each time. Im around 7" when awake, and she eventually got about 6 3/4 by herself--impressive considering her size. Honestly, thats the first time ive been that deep, and WOW.

I eventually put her on her back, and was able to full thrust in her throat from there. No gagging, she seemed to get off from it (a fact she would later confirm). Eventually I popped right in her throat, which she took like a champ.

She said later that her fav play was irama, and that she can get off that way. Fyi, she also said AF is her least fav play, not that i was looking for that.

Id been on a plane for 14 hours, so I was spent and hungry. We ordered some food, and shared a meal. It was fun talking to her.

All in all Id give her a 9/10, and would most definitely her again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Fantastic way to start my birthday trip to Tokyo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 10/24/2023

Regarding the hair thing, I recommend checking out their diary page on city haven to see the latest look, of course it depends on how recent a change was made and how often they post though. Nice review.

Reactions: StFyle
I tried the service twice: the 'robo' theme works if you play by its rules and take control. It also depends on the girl I guess. The second time I had a lot of fun from the beginning when she kind of made a little jump and freezed, giggling as she turned into a robot. It was with Shiho that unfortunately left the service. Otherwise I guess it becomes a normal dh with a bit of emphasis on submission and irama. The website changed from few months ago and I didnr see it mentioned the last time I checked it... but they had (and guess they still have) the robo level that you could set beforehand. There was also a switch available as extra to change the settings during sex 😄

Regarding the hair thing, I recommend checking out their diary page on city haven to see the latest look, of course it depends on how recent a change was made and how often they post though. Nice review.
Yeah, I figured that out AFTER my night with Moeri :p