M-Course 120 min. 37.000 JPY + 1.000 JPY Shimei + LH around 7.000 Yen

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
With my afternoon appointment ending sooner as projected and a rainy day in Osaka, I called Ishtar's number and put in a same-day reservation with Mistress Saran for the evening. As I had used their service already once last year, the operator apparently remembered me and the call took only a few minutes with the usual formalities and the reminder for a confirmation call one hour before the reservation's time.

Ishtar has an English page and it is possible to book through eMail, although a deposit is required. The Japanese site is a little bit difficult to navigate, apart from the standard course there are some special courses with different pricing: Toilet training, feminization, milking (forced ejaculation), glans torture without a give-up option et cetera. Also, special outfits (rubber, latex...) do come with an additional fee as do some toys. Each mistress has a blog with all their toys and outfits listed and there are a lot of them. It reminds me of booking a hotel with Rakuten Travel and skimming through all these different plans to find out for which ones I'm eligible.

Recently some mistresses have "diversified" their operations and also sell clips or offer memberships on Fantia. Saran and Byakudan of Ishtar are very active on these networks. Saran's blog dates back to 2010 so she certainly is a veteran. I can't comment on her English language abilities, her name has no connection to plastic foil although she offers mummification using it.

Ishtar uses the Love Hotels at Osaka Namba's 1-Chome, between the Yotsuhashisuji subway station and the elevated Hanshin No. 1 Highway. Hotels were crowded this evening, so I entered early and took a nice bath. "Maria Theresia" is neither the most modern nor the cheapest hotel, "Retour" is better but unfortunately had no available rooms.

Saran showed up on time, as we had met before there was no need for introductions, after handing her the flower money and a few small gifts (swiss Ricola candy of a sort not on sale in Japan) she started to prepare the bed and I took another short shower.
With an in-depth glans polishing being my only requests, the session was easy going. She had my lying on my back on the bed, settled between my thighs, pulled back my foreskin and started with her mischievous treatment of my glans. First without lotion, then with lotion, just the turtle's head, just the frenulum, both of them, from somewhere a stocking appeared, was drenched in lotion and found it's way on my member. With one hand she pulled back foreskin and stocking at the penis' base, with her other hand she pulled the stocking off which does make for an interesting sensation. This went on for the whole session while she inquired about my travel, my fetishes (some of which she had remembered during our first meeting, for example me creating a glans-torture-onahole with a 3D tenga and a stocking) and after about 15 minutes always kept me on the edge of almost ejaculating but not able to because she also stimulated the very sensitive parts of the glans. It feels nice, but also doesn't which makes for a very interesting and weird sensation. Just as she got me a little to closer to orgasming, her finger movements changed and had me sucking air into my lungs through my teeth, unable to speak because the stimulation suddenly got very intense. "I'm just using my fingers to clean your glans? Why have you stopped speaking?" she asked more than once, feigning innocence.

Apart from stockings, Uniqlos "Airism" is also very much recommended if you'd like to have your glans gleaming like a light bulb. Just before the time ran out, she finally allowed me to empty my balls on my stomach.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This session was closer to what you'd expect of M-Seikan. Saran does offer all kind of play and options, though. Her intense and professional glans massage left me relaxed and satisfied. She's fun to talk to and clearly has perfected her skills. Next time might be a 3P with her and Byakudan.

Thanks for your submission.

Approved: 6/4/2023

Mistress Saran is awesome, I've been having sessions with her for many years now. If anyone is curious or hesitant, she speaks and understands enough English to have sessions with someone that speaks zero Japanese. She's very experienced and skilled, so you're in good hands with her.

And OP, I definitely recommend a 3P session with her and Mistress Byakudan, they work very well together.