2 hours - 51000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
MARCH 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I hope you don't mind if I get into all the nitty-gritty details. Writing this helps me remember every bit of this amazing experience

I’m lucky enough to have a partner that allows me to have a free pass once, on trips we do outside of the country, and at first, I thought I would not be able to get any action since my initial search kinda made me afraid of being scammed. After some research, I found out about the Soap Lands, which was, to be honest, the best experience I ever had in my life.

That being said, I have been to a lot of sex places before, most of them in my home country, which were lame. I’ve also been to Amsterdam Red Light District twice and had 2 different encounters over there, the first one was great, but the second I felt scammed since they have some ways to make you spend more money than was agreed, anyways I diverge.

Well, I started looking through Reddit and found this forum here, which helped me a lot in figuring out which place to go. And given the previous experiences of people at Y-Shirt I thought that was my best bet.

I spent some time looking through all the girls available and had a few in mind that I felt were the cutest, despite most of them having photos that are not trustworthy, and since I speak no Japanese at all and not all the girls accept English only, my best bet would be to look at the girls that I do NOT want, so I make sure that at least I skip those. I had a few that I took note of, based on what people talked about on this forum, and figured I should just go and see what happens.

There was a day on my trip that was raining so I figured that would be the best to go, I couldn't really make much of it by travelling through Tokyo and possibly there would be fewer people at the place picking up the hot girls so more options for me.

On the day, I waited until close to lunchtime, as this was the time that had the most options available to choose from, then proceeded to the place, and funny enough the place looked really professional, there was a guy at the door I proceed to ask “Gaijin OK ?”, he said yes and let me in, I changed into the slippers and they took me to a separated room. In there another guy greeted me and proceeded to ask If I spoke Japanese, to which I replied “Wakarimasen”. He nodded in reply and started by showing me a card with a set of a few rules, all written in English, all basically common sense like “no photos” and “don't do anything that the girl doesn't want to” and so on.

After I agreed with the rules he showed me 4 cards, which had the name and category, just like on their website, of the available girls. One of them was one of the old girls which I already took note Not to take so that was an easy pass. Two of them looked cute, had long hair which I prefer, were in the “cheaper” category and I couldn't recall even looking at their picture online nor having read any reviews about them. The last one I remembered from browsing, was in the Gold category, pointed to on the website as being a “new face”, but I also didn't remember any reviews about her. She had short hair, so that was a negative for me, but that was the girl that the guy actually pointed to as his recommendation.

Since she was in the Gold category, she was more expensive than all the others, about a 20.000 difference for the 2-hour pick. Well, one thing that I read from multiple people here, was how 1 hour was not enough for the mat play, and that was something that I really wanted to try based on what other people said.

When I went there I already had 2 hours in mind. It was just a matter of whether I would have enough money on me since we can't really tell how much it would cost for a foreign in advance. Thankfully I had withdrawn just enough money so I went with the “golden” girl for 2 hours. The guy was actually not expecting it from his reaction, especially because I told him it was my first time.

After that, I just gave him the money and he took me to another room. Nothing really special about it, there was a TV playing bizarre Japanese TV programs and I was served some tea while I waited. Initially, I was told about a 10-minute wait but I believe it was more like 25 minutes instead.

At that point, I was really nervous, and started overthinking “What if she is ugly?”, “or if I just get a bad service ?”. Well, at some point the guy asks me to come with him, I exit the room and there’s a set of stairs in front of me, at the top of it there was Saika wearing a long white shirt just like in her profile picture.

Upon reaching the top of the stairs, I caught my first glimpse of her face. Given her profile pic has that label on top of it, she was very good looking, not model looking but definitely a girl that I would look at if I crossed her way.
She took me by the hand two staircases upwards to her room, which she pointed me to walk in and followed me right behind.

She closes the door and I’m still kinda off, looking around the room and at her at the same time to try and figure out if she is hot or not but the shirt still doesn't let me see much.
As I looked around the room, I kind of got turned off, it looked a lot like all the other places that I went, quite dark as the room light was really low and red, and there was a bed that didn't look nice at all, a bath which looked also very old and the mat, which I don't know about the rest of you but I had the impression that was going to be something like a tatami, was a inflatable mattress. So in terms of location, I had the first impression that it was going to be just like any other place I went to or worse.

Boy was I wrong.

Saika comes to me, smiles, and moves closer starting to unbutton my shirt. I mentioned to her that I was a little nervous, she laughed and said something but I couldn't really understand what she said.
My heart is pounding fast and then she removes my whole shirt, proceeding to remove my pants. By now I'm rock hard, despite not having seen her body just yet, I’m as horny as I can be.

She asks me to sit on the bed and starts removing her shirt, which I promptly ask If I can help with, she giggles and says yes. As I unbutton her, I can see how immense her breasts are as they push the shirt away from her body. By then I was afraid she was one of the big-titted fat ladies. Once I opened her shirt enough to see her boobs I could not believe how big and gorgeous they were, VERY big especially for her height, about 1,50cm. Big and round, like a drop of sweet honey falling from a spoon. I continue to open the shirt more and can now see her belly, with just enough meat for you to hold on to just how I love it.

The shirt is now gone, we still have her underwear to go. It is a thong, and as I start to remove it she bends towards me, my eyes still not believing how hot she is. Her thighs are nicely curved, hinting at her workout routine. Coupled with her slim waist, I was lost for words. Thong gone, I returned it to her, holding my urge to smell it as I love doing, but refraining from doing it and looking like a pervert, as if she cares.

By now I’ve been able to see her whole body, and can only think of how hot and beautiful she is, and how lucky I am to be able to be there with her.

I mention something about how stunning her body is, and she replies pointing to her breasts “big boobs”, and to her hips “peach”. As you might have realized, she wasn't able to speak much in English, but she would know a few words here and there.

She asks if it’s my first time, to which I agree, and if I had ever used the mat, and I just say no, but I would like to try. She smiles saying “Fun, let's try together”. My heart is melting on how cute she looks at that moment.

As she asks me to sit on the bed for a moment, she gets a towel to cover my penis and proceeds to remove my underwear under the towel, asking me to go to the place to wash me. I'm not sure if this is how they usually bathe people, but the setup was unusual. It’s like 2 bricks next to each other for you to sit on, while there’s a space in between them for your parts to dangle.

She grabs the shower and checks the water temperature, it’s hot but good. Grabs some soap and starts cleaning my legs, all while sitting there on the floor in front of me. As I contemplate her gorgeous shapes, she moves to wash my chest, moving to my other leg and eventually sliding her hand to my crotch. I’m already super hard now, she giggles again and starts washing my balls in a very relaxing way. Her hands are now moving towards my penis, as she grabs it I look at her and she’s looking at me just smiling, to which I correspond by also moaning in pleasure.

As she continues moving from my balls to my penis, she moves forward to me and kisses me, in a very kind and sweet way, not sexual I would say, which made it even more fantastic. I reciprocate, all while she’s jerking me with one hand, and massaging my balls with the other. We stay like that for a few seconds, kissing and all.

Once she moves back, she smiles back at me, then proceeds to take my penis into her mouth. Before starting she asks how I like it, slow or fast, I prefer it slow so that’s what I tell her. She agrees and starts sucking it slowly, focusing on the head. What a sensation… she continues with it, sometimes moving to my balls, then back to my penis. It goes like that for a while as I moan in pleasure. I ran my hand through her hair, traced her ears, and landed on her amazing breasts. As I massaged her back, she let out soft, low moans that I found irresistible.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, also exchanging kisses here and there. After she thinks she did enough she asks me to go to the bathtub, and that’s what I do.
Now she starts preparing the “mat”, which turns out to be really funny because she’s quite small and she has a hard time moving the big mat around. I even ask to help her out but she denies the help and asks me to chill on the tub.

After the mat is done, she prepares the slimy oil and after she is done she joins me in the tub.

As she gets in, she moves towards me and proceeds to smile and kiss me. Initially, with the cute kissing, she moves to a DFK, rolling her tongue over mine, sucking it…just amazing. I put her on my lap and licked her ears, which she seemed to enjoy. Next, I start biting her very delicately on the neck, she moans back on my ears and grabs my penis. As I continue, she leaves my lap and moves under me inside the tub. I move my waist above the water as she grabs my penis again, this time with her mouth, licking and sucking all of it.

Half my body is now off the water, and while I hold myself on the edge of the tub, Saika rolls her tongue around my penis. I moan and can’t move as she has full control over me. Not sure how long we stayed like that, I was just having the moment of my life.

Once she thought she had enough of me, she put me back in the water and hugged me. I hold her back and we stay like that for a few moments, I get a nice kiss and she tells me to exit the tub and move to the mat, as if she had to say twice.

She gets on the mat first and puts on some towels to get some grip, that thing is in fact super slippery.
As I move to the mat, she flips me belly down and starts putting the slimy stuff all over me. Once she thinks it’s good enough she lays on top of me. I can feel her big breasts sliding through my back, and while I just want to touch her, she holds me in place so I can't really go anywhere.

As her hands move around my body I feel something different, her tongue is now licking every inch of my body, I feel it coming from down my legs, moving upwards through my back, my shoulders, back again through my arms then doing the reverse way to the other side of my body. She doesn't miss a spot.
In exchange, I can only moan in pleasure as I’m pinpointed by this tiny force of nature on top of me.

Once she thinks she licked me thoroughly enough, she starts riding my leg, massaging my calves with her boobs, and licking my foot. I can not control myself and I try to turn around so I can see her. I manage to, just enough to watch her. She looks at me smiling all while I'm possibly looking like I’m about to cum. My hands are the only thing I can move at this point, and I grab her ass, while she moves it back just enough for me to reach it for a second then moves back to the end of my legs and gets out of my reach.

It’s an exercise of how much I can stay put all while looking at a gorgeous woman riding me, teasing me with her ass. As I don't wait any second once she is in my reach, I pass my thumb over her butthole massaging it then sliding into her pussy. She’s enjoying the play, we moan each on one side of the mat. As she moves to the other leg, I take that opportunity to turn around more and finger her deeply. She likes it but puts me back in my place. After she tortures me for some more time, she allows me to turn around facing upwards.

She continues to massage my legs, riding her pussy all over me, rubbing over my penis just to make it even more hard. At least now I can touch her easily and I don't waste a moment grabbing her from her tiptoe to her butthole.

Now she has turned around, and finally, I have all of her available, or at least I thought so. She puts my penis under one of her thighs, which again are really thick, and is now riding my other leg, all while masturbating me. I could not even move, she had me on a technical fighting dick lock if that even exists. I’m now screaming with pleasure and she’s enjoying watching me. She rubs her pussy on me and tightly holds my dick and balls. Once she thought I had enough of that she put her legs under me to move my waist close to her face.

For the final torture, she proceeds to masturbate me while licking my balls, I just hold to the mattress screaming and moaning. My penis now was put in between her boobs, and she’s masturbating me in between those two perfect monuments she calls breasts, eventually moving back to her mouth where she diligently sucks it while massaging my balls. She does it for a few minutes and I’m just hoping I could live in that moment for all my life.

She can tell she can bust me any moment she wants, but I don't know how, when I’m on the edge she slows down just enough so I don't.

It’s now been probably like 30 min in that mattress, I just can't wait any longer to get inside her, and she knows. I asked her if we could do a 69, but I guess she didn't understand what it meant and thought I wanted to get inside her, not that I can complain about it. She says fine, and grabs a condom, puts it in her mouth, and rolls it on my penis while sucking it.

Now on top of me, my dick slides inside of her, nice and warm, even with a condom I’m on the verge of cumming already. She starts riding slowly all while kissing me. I just dive into her boobs, covered in oil. I travel on them all while my hands are tripping on her waist and butt. I can't really figure out what to touch at this moment, as I thrust into her she moans and kisses me, I start pounding harder and feel I’m about to cum. I slow down to make it last longer but she disagrees, her waist just controls my penis inside of her and while I try to last longer I decide to pump her with everything I have to at least pretend I have some say on what’s happening to me.

As I pump her hard she moans loudly and pounds my penis back with her big butt, I just drop everything I have and hold her tight as I cum in her. Don't think I ever managed to hold so much in my life, especially with all she did to me.

With me still inside of her she begins kissing me again and proceeds to lick my face all over. She removes the condom and asks me if I want a break, to which I agree.

We chat for a while using Google Translate, talking mostly about traveling. She’s just super cute and kisses me every now and then during our conversation.

After like 5 min of chatting she begins kissing me more deeply, and pushes me to the bed. My penis is still not recovered from all he’s been put through, so I put her on the bed belly upwards, and at least once during all this, I take control of her instead of the other way around.

I kiss her deeply and start licking her neck, and ears and biting her again. She enjoys it, and I start moving down. Kissing and licking her breasts, I hold them together and just put them all on my face. Once I’m done indulging my face with them, I start lightly biting her nipples which are hard as a rock. I continue my trip down, licking her belly which I haven't really been able to give proper attention till now, and it is just perfect. Just enough meat for me to be able to bite, just awesome.

I move down and approach her pussy, she smells delicious, I roll my tongue around it just to tease her. I pass by it, licking her thighs on one side, then the next, eventually making my way to the bottom of her pussy. As my tongue starts licking it I can start tasting her, she's wet and hot. I put my tongue all the way inside to get all the taste of her I can. Once I’ve tasted her enough I move back up to her clit.

I like to spread sideways the entrance of the pussy so the clit kind of pops, and her clit was really visible once I did that. What a delight. Once I focus on licking her clit, she starts twitching and moaning harder. I keep my work on it, to try and make up with at least a little of what she was able to make me feel.

Her hands crawl down and touch me, we then cross our fingers as I keep on sucking her out. With the other hand on her tits, I feel how she can be cute and hot at the same time. In the meantime, I take a look at her and her face is also showing she likes it.

As I lick it harder her hand grip also follows the play and her nipples are just as hard as I am right now.
Probably I spent a good 10 min licking and sucking her, I only stopped when I felt I had recovered enough to get inside her again.

I move upwards again licking every inch of her body and she looks down smiling and receives me back with a nice and tender kiss.
We make out a bit more and we turn around. Her turn now, she grabs my penis and goes back to sucking me as nicely as before. But she wants me inside of her and asks me to fuck her again.

Once again she puts the condom using her mouth and goes back to sitting on it. This time she wants me to do some more work and asks me to hold her.

We now are sitting with her on my lap and me inside of her, I grab her ass and just rub my penis in and out of her, all while she hugs me and kisses me.

After a while she asked me to fuck her from behind, she didn't have to say it twice.
I move out and she gets in position, I can only remember how nice she looked with her pussy and her butthole staring at me, she was also looking and smiling back, a sight to burn in my memory.
I do regret now not having licked all her butt from behind, especially her asshole. It was gorgeous and she enjoyed it when I rubbed my finger against it.

Well, I just got in place and let myself inside of her again, I continue with my strategy to go slow but she’s not having it. As she grabs my hands and sets on her tits, I squeeze them tight, she screams and pounds my penis with her cheeks. Now I know she’s not having me doing any light work on her, and I can only do my best to please her.

I start pounding her with all I’ve got, she’s now in full Japanese screaming mode, moaning, screaming, and rubbing her tits. Her ass is round and big, meeting me halfway through the way into her, fast and hard just as she wanted.

As I notice I’m about to cum I just fuck her as hard as possible, holding myself inside of her, pressing her waist with all that tender meat, I scream as the last drop of energy leaves my body and flows through my penis into her.

Can’t do anything else. I just sat there and she leaned back with me still inside her, grabbing my hair and rubbing her face onto mine, kissing me one last time before she removed me from deep into her.

We are now both tired and decide to lie down on the bed. I lay her head on my chest, and she put her hand around me.

After all that we decide to just cuddle, I stare at her beautiful face and entangle my fingers on her hair, as she closes her eyes and just smiles. She lets herself just relax and I keep on passing my hand through her body. Her breathing is slow now, I kiss her lightly every now and then, and a small smile presents itself every time.

I’ve lost track of time by now, but I figure we must not have much left, and eventually, I notice she fell asleep, and can’t think of a better way to end this but to just lay there with her, enjoying each other.

After a few minutes the clock rings, she wakes up and says “sleepy” gives me a nice kiss, and asks if I want a bath before I leave, I of course agree to it.

We proceed back again to the bath, the same thing as before, now with more intimacy than the first one. She cleans me but I feel more comfortable kissing her while she does it.

With no time left, she helps me dress up, as does she, and we have a final kiss to close this experience.

As she guides me through the stairs on my way out, I feel like something out of this world has just happened to me, my body feels relaxed and as if it went through a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

As we say our goodbyes and descend the stairs, I retrieve my shoes from where I left them at the entrance. With each step away from the place, I feel a compelling need to preserve this unforgettable experience in writing, allowing me to relive it in the future.

Having poured my heart into these words, meticulously capturing every detail, I now feel a sense of fulfillment. I've successfully achieved my goal of immortalizing this extraordinary moment through my writing.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

Jesus @onepiece! What a ride.

This review was so well written and graphic that I am ready for another session of my own right now. I just finished a 2 pop romp with a SB, but am ready for another right now.

Will need to seriously consider booking Saika.

I rarely see bad reviews for darling course. when in doubt and your wallet allow, go for it.

Reactions: Alice
Well I definitely didn't really need convincing but jesus this review compels me to get my ass to a soapland as fast as possible haha. Thanks man that was an awesome read and I'm sure an unforgettable experience. Well written!

Title of Your Review:
An Unforgettable Encounter

Soapland Name:
Y-Shirt

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=saika

Soapland Website:
https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours - 51000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
MARCH 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I hope you don't mind if I get into all the nitty-gritty details. Writing this helps me remember every bit of this amazing experience

I’m lucky enough to have a partner that allows me to have a free pass once, on trips we do outside of the country, and at first, I thought I would not be able to get any action since my initial search kinda made me afraid of being scammed. After some research, I found out about the Soap Lands, which was, to be honest, the best experience I ever had in my life.

That being said, I have been to a lot of sex places before, most of them in my home country, which were lame. I’ve also been to Amsterdam Red Light District twice and had 2 different encounters over there, the first one was great, but the second I felt scammed since they have some ways to make you spend more money than was agreed, anyways I diverge.

Well, I started looking through Reddit and found this forum here, which helped me a lot in figuring out which place to go. And given the previous experiences of people at Y-Shirt I thought that was my best bet.

I spent some time looking through all the girls available and had a few in mind that I felt were the cutest, despite most of them having photos that are not trustworthy, and since I speak no Japanese at all and not all the girls accept English only, my best bet would be to look at the girls that I do NOT want, so I make sure that at least I skip those. I had a few that I took note of, based on what people talked about on this forum, and figured I should just go and see what happens.

There was a day on my trip that was raining so I figured that would be the best to go, I couldn't really make much of it by travelling through Tokyo and possibly there would be fewer people at the place picking up the hot girls so more options for me.

On the day, I waited until close to lunchtime, as this was the time that had the most options available to choose from, then proceeded to the place, and funny enough the place looked really professional, there was a guy at the door I proceed to ask “Gaijin OK ?”, he said yes and let me in, I changed into the slippers and they took me to a separated room. In there another guy greeted me and proceeded to ask If I spoke Japanese, to which I replied “Wakarimasen”. He nodded in reply and started by showing me a card with a set of a few rules, all written in English, all basically common sense like “no photos” and “don't do anything that the girl doesn't want to” and so on.

After I agreed with the rules he showed me 4 cards, which had the name and category, just like on their website, of the available girls. One of them was one of the old girls which I already took note Not to take so that was an easy pass. Two of them looked cute, had long hair which I prefer, were in the “cheaper” category and I couldn't recall even looking at their picture online nor having read any reviews about them. The last one I remembered from browsing, was in the Gold category, pointed to on the website as being a “new face”, but I also didn't remember any reviews about her. She had short hair, so that was a negative for me, but that was the girl that the guy actually pointed to as his recommendation.

Since she was in the Gold category, she was more expensive than all the others, about a 20.000 difference for the 2-hour pick. Well, one thing that I read from multiple people here, was how 1 hour was not enough for the mat play, and that was something that I really wanted to try based on what other people said.

When I went there I already had 2 hours in mind. It was just a matter of whether I would have enough money on me since we can't really tell how much it would cost for a foreign in advance. Thankfully I had withdrawn just enough money so I went with the “golden” girl for 2 hours. The guy was actually not expecting it from his reaction, especially because I told him it was my first time.

After that, I just gave him the money and he took me to another room. Nothing really special about it, there was a TV playing bizarre Japanese TV programs and I was served some tea while I waited. Initially, I was told about a 10-minute wait but I believe it was more like 25 minutes instead.

At that point, I was really nervous, and started overthinking “What if she is ugly?”, “or if I just get a bad service ?”. Well, at some point the guy asks me to come with him, I exit the room and there’s a set of stairs in front of me, at the top of it there was Saika wearing a long white shirt just like in her profile picture.

Upon reaching the top of the stairs, I caught my first glimpse of her face. Given her profile pic has that label on top of it, she was very good looking, not model looking but definitely a girl that I would look at if I crossed her way.
She took me by the hand two staircases upwards to her room, which she pointed me to walk in and followed me right behind.

She closes the door and I’m still kinda off, looking around the room and at her at the same time to try and figure out if she is hot or not but the shirt still doesn't let me see much.
As I looked around the room, I kind of got turned off, it looked a lot like all the other places that I went, quite dark as the room light was really low and red, and there was a bed that didn't look nice at all, a bath which looked also very old and the mat, which I don't know about the rest of you but I had the impression that was going to be something like a tatami, was a inflatable mattress. So in terms of location, I had the first impression that it was going to be just like any other place I went to or worse.

Boy was I wrong.

Saika comes to me, smiles, and moves closer starting to unbutton my shirt. I mentioned to her that I was a little nervous, she laughed and said something but I couldn't really understand what she said.
My heart is pounding fast and then she removes my whole shirt, proceeding to remove my pants. By now I'm rock hard, despite not having seen her body just yet, I’m as horny as I can be.

She asks me to sit on the bed and starts removing her shirt, which I promptly ask If I can help with, she giggles and says yes. As I unbutton her, I can see how immense her breasts are as they push the shirt away from her body. By then I was afraid she was one of the big-titted fat ladies. Once I opened her shirt enough to see her boobs I could not believe how big and gorgeous they were, VERY big especially for her height, about 1,50cm. Big and round, like a drop of sweet honey falling from a spoon. I continue to open the shirt more and can now see her belly, with just enough meat for you to hold on to just how I love it.

The shirt is now gone, we still have her underwear to go. It is a thong, and as I start to remove it she bends towards me, my eyes still not believing how hot she is. Her thighs are nicely curved, hinting at her workout routine. Coupled with her slim waist, I was lost for words. Thong gone, I returned it to her, holding my urge to smell it as I love doing, but refraining from doing it and looking like a pervert, as if she cares.

By now I’ve been able to see her whole body, and can only think of how hot and beautiful she is, and how lucky I am to be able to be there with her.

I mention something about how stunning her body is, and she replies pointing to her breasts “big boobs”, and to her hips “peach”. As you might have realized, she wasn't able to speak much in English, but she would know a few words here and there.

She asks if it’s my first time, to which I agree, and if I had ever used the mat, and I just say no, but I would like to try. She smiles saying “Fun, let's try together”. My heart is melting on how cute she looks at that moment.

As she asks me to sit on the bed for a moment, she gets a towel to cover my penis and proceeds to remove my underwear under the towel, asking me to go to the place to wash me. I'm not sure if this is how they usually bathe people, but the setup was unusual. It’s like 2 bricks next to each other for you to sit on, while there’s a space in between them for your parts to dangle.

She grabs the shower and checks the water temperature, it’s hot but good. Grabs some soap and starts cleaning my legs, all while sitting there on the floor in front of me. As I contemplate her gorgeous shapes, she moves to wash my chest, moving to my other leg and eventually sliding her hand to my crotch. I’m already super hard now, she giggles again and starts washing my balls in a very relaxing way. Her hands are now moving towards my penis, as she grabs it I look at her and she’s looking at me just smiling, to which I correspond by also moaning in pleasure.

As she continues moving from my balls to my penis, she moves forward to me and kisses me, in a very kind and sweet way, not sexual I would say, which made it even more fantastic. I reciprocate, all while she’s jerking me with one hand, and massaging my balls with the other. We stay like that for a few seconds, kissing and all.

Once she moves back, she smiles back at me, then proceeds to take my penis into her mouth. Before starting she asks how I like it, slow or fast, I prefer it slow so that’s what I tell her. She agrees and starts sucking it slowly, focusing on the head. What a sensation… she continues with it, sometimes moving to my balls, then back to my penis. It goes like that for a while as I moan in pleasure. I ran my hand through her hair, traced her ears, and landed on her amazing breasts. As I massaged her back, she let out soft, low moans that I found irresistible.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, also exchanging kisses here and there. After she thinks she did enough she asks me to go to the bathtub, and that’s what I do.
Now she starts preparing the “mat”, which turns out to be really funny because she’s quite small and she has a hard time moving the big mat around. I even ask to help her out but she denies the help and asks me to chill on the tub.

After the mat is done, she prepares the slimy oil and after she is done she joins me in the tub.

As she gets in, she moves towards me and proceeds to smile and kiss me. Initially, with the cute kissing, she moves to a DFK, rolling her tongue over mine, sucking it…just amazing. I put her on my lap and licked her ears, which she seemed to enjoy. Next, I start biting her very delicately on the neck, she moans back on my ears and grabs my penis. As I continue, she leaves my lap and moves under me inside the tub. I move my waist above the water as she grabs my penis again, this time with her mouth, licking and sucking all of it.

Half my body is now off the water, and while I hold myself on the edge of the tub, Saika rolls her tongue around my penis. I moan and can’t move as she has full control over me. Not sure how long we stayed like that, I was just having the moment of my life.

Once she thought she had enough of me, she put me back in the water and hugged me. I hold her back and we stay like that for a few moments, I get a nice kiss and she tells me to exit the tub and move to the mat, as if she had to say twice.

She gets on the mat first and puts on some towels to get some grip, that thing is in fact super slippery.
As I move to the mat, she flips me belly down and starts putting the slimy stuff all over me. Once she thinks it’s good enough she lays on top of me. I can feel her big breasts sliding through my back, and while I just want to touch her, she holds me in place so I can't really go anywhere.

As her hands move around my body I feel something different, her tongue is now licking every inch of my body, I feel it coming from down my legs, moving upwards through my back, my shoulders, back again through my arms then doing the reverse way to the other side of my body. She doesn't miss a spot.
In exchange, I can only moan in pleasure as I’m pinpointed by this tiny force of nature on top of me.

Once she thinks she licked me thoroughly enough, she starts riding my leg, massaging my calves with her boobs, and licking my foot. I can not control myself and I try to turn around so I can see her. I manage to, just enough to watch her. She looks at me smiling all while I'm possibly looking like I’m about to cum. My hands are the only thing I can move at this point, and I grab her ass, while she moves it back just enough for me to reach it for a second then moves back to the end of my legs and gets out of my reach.

It’s an exercise of how much I can stay put all while looking at a gorgeous woman riding me, teasing me with her ass. As I don't wait any second once she is in my reach, I pass my thumb over her butthole massaging it then sliding into her pussy. She’s enjoying the play, we moan each on one side of the mat. As she moves to the other leg, I take that opportunity to turn around more and finger her deeply. She likes it but puts me back in my place. After she tortures me for some more time, she allows me to turn around facing upwards.

She continues to massage my legs, riding her pussy all over me, rubbing over my penis just to make it even more hard. At least now I can touch her easily and I don't waste a moment grabbing her from her tiptoe to her butthole.

Now she has turned around, and finally, I have all of her available, or at least I thought so. She puts my penis under one of her thighs, which again are really thick, and is now riding my other leg, all while masturbating me. I could not even move, she had me on a technical fighting dick lock if that even exists. I’m now screaming with pleasure and she’s enjoying watching me. She rubs her pussy on me and tightly holds my dick and balls. Once she thought I had enough of that she put her legs under me to move my waist close to her face.

For the final torture, she proceeds to masturbate me while licking my balls, I just hold to the mattress screaming and moaning. My penis now was put in between her boobs, and she’s masturbating me in between those two perfect monuments she calls breasts, eventually moving back to her mouth where she diligently sucks it while massaging my balls. She does it for a few minutes and I’m just hoping I could live in that moment for all my life.

She can tell she can bust me any moment she wants, but I don't know how, when I’m on the edge she slows down just enough so I don't.

It’s now been probably like 30 min in that mattress, I just can't wait any longer to get inside her, and she knows. I asked her if we could do a 69, but I guess she didn't understand what it meant and thought I wanted to get inside her, not that I can complain about it. She says fine, and grabs a condom, puts it in her mouth, and rolls it on my penis while sucking it.

Now on top of me, my dick slides inside of her, nice and warm, even with a condom I’m on the verge of cumming already. She starts riding slowly all while kissing me. I just dive into her boobs, covered in oil. I travel on them all while my hands are tripping on her waist and butt. I can't really figure out what to touch at this moment, as I thrust into her she moans and kisses me, I start pounding harder and feel I’m about to cum. I slow down to make it last longer but she disagrees, her waist just controls my penis inside of her and while I try to last longer I decide to pump her with everything I have to at least pretend I have some say on what’s happening to me.

As I pump her hard she moans loudly and pounds my penis back with her big butt, I just drop everything I have and hold her tight as I cum in her. Don't think I ever managed to hold so much in my life, especially with all she did to me.

With me still inside of her she begins kissing me again and proceeds to lick my face all over. She removes the condom and asks me if I want a break, to which I agree.

We chat for a while using Google Translate, talking mostly about traveling. She’s just super cute and kisses me every now and then during our conversation.

After like 5 min of chatting she begins kissing me more deeply, and pushes me to the bed. My penis is still not recovered from all he’s been put through, so I put her on the bed belly upwards, and at least once during all this, I take control of her instead of the other way around.

I kiss her deeply and start licking her neck, and ears and biting her again. She enjoys it, and I start moving down. Kissing and licking her breasts, I hold them together and just put them all on my face. Once I’m done indulging my face with them, I start lightly biting her nipples which are hard as a rock. I continue my trip down, licking her belly which I haven't really been able to give proper attention till now, and it is just perfect. Just enough meat for me to be able to bite, just awesome.

I move down and approach her pussy, she smells delicious, I roll my tongue around it just to tease her. I pass by it, licking her thighs on one side, then the next, eventually making my way to the bottom of her pussy. As my tongue starts licking it I can start tasting her, she's wet and hot. I put my tongue all the way inside to get all the taste of her I can. Once I’ve tasted her enough I move back up to her clit.

I like to spread sideways the entrance of the pussy so the clit kind of pops, and her clit was really visible once I did that. What a delight. Once I focus on licking her clit, she starts twitching and moaning harder. I keep my work on it, to try and make up with at least a little of what she was able to make me feel.

Her hands crawl down and touch me, we then cross our fingers as I keep on sucking her out. With the other hand on her tits, I feel how she can be cute and hot at the same time. In the meantime, I take a look at her and her face is also showing she likes it.

As I lick it harder her hand grip also follows the play and her nipples are just as hard as I am right now.
Probably I spent a good 10 min licking and sucking her, I only stopped when I felt I had recovered enough to get inside her again.

I move upwards again licking every inch of her body and she looks down smiling and receives me back with a nice and tender kiss.
We make out a bit more and we turn around. Her turn now, she grabs my penis and goes back to sucking me as nicely as before. But she wants me inside of her and asks me to fuck her again.

Once again she puts the condom using her mouth and goes back to sitting on it. This time she wants me to do some more work and asks me to hold her.

We now are sitting with her on my lap and me inside of her, I grab her ass and just rub my penis in and out of her, all while she hugs me and kisses me.

After a while she asked me to fuck her from behind, she didn't have to say it twice.
I move out and she gets in position, I can only remember how nice she looked with her pussy and her butthole staring at me, she was also looking and smiling back, a sight to burn in my memory.
I do regret now not having licked all her butt from behind, especially her asshole. It was gorgeous and she enjoyed it when I rubbed my finger against it.

Well, I just got in place and let myself inside of her again, I continue with my strategy to go slow but she’s not having it. As she grabs my hands and sets on her tits, I squeeze them tight, she screams and pounds my penis with her cheeks. Now I know she’s not having me doing any light work on her, and I can only do my best to please her.

I start pounding her with all I’ve got, she’s now in full Japanese screaming mode, moaning, screaming, and rubbing her tits. Her ass is round and big, meeting me halfway through the way into her, fast and hard just as she wanted.

As I notice I’m about to cum I just fuck her as hard as possible, holding myself inside of her, pressing her waist with all that tender meat, I scream as the last drop of energy leaves my body and flows through my penis into her.

Can’t do anything else. I just sat there and she leaned back with me still inside her, grabbing my hair and rubbing her face onto mine, kissing me one last time before she removed me from deep into her.

We are now both tired and decide to lie down on the bed. I lay her head on my chest, and she put her hand around me.

After all that we decide to just cuddle, I stare at her beautiful face and entangle my fingers on her hair, as she closes her eyes and just smiles. She lets herself just relax and I keep on passing my hand through her body. Her breathing is slow now, I kiss her lightly every now and then, and a small smile presents itself every time.

I’ve lost track of time by now, but I figure we must not have much left, and eventually, I notice she fell asleep, and can’t think of a better way to end this but to just lay there with her, enjoying each other.

After a few minutes the clock rings, she wakes up and says “sleepy” gives me a nice kiss, and asks if I want a bath before I leave, I of course agree to it.

We proceed back again to the bath, the same thing as before, now with more intimacy than the first one. She cleans me but I feel more comfortable kissing her while she does it.

With no time left, she helps me dress up, as does she, and we have a final kiss to close this experience.

As she guides me through the stairs on my way out, I feel like something out of this world has just happened to me, my body feels relaxed and as if it went through a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

As we say our goodbyes and descend the stairs, I retrieve my shoes from where I left them at the entrance. With each step away from the place, I feel a compelling need to preserve this unforgettable experience in writing, allowing me to relive it in the future.

Having poured my heart into these words, meticulously capturing every detail, I now feel a sense of fulfillment. I've successfully achieved my goal of immortalizing this extraordinary moment through my writing.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.
WOW, I need a cold shower! Also, I need to get back to Tokyo and book this delicious, sexy woman!

Thanks for the detailed. I love the review.
Got a question, did she squirt? Would love to try a squiety girl as it is not a common thing you can do at home.

Wow, what an amazing review! I'm just starting to plan my first trip and your review has definitely got me excited to visit y-shirt!

Review is craazy good, ngl man but you have a talent to descrive all of that.
But my question is does anyone know what is included in the 家事見習 course. I mean do you just go in plug and play and leave w/o the whole mat expirience or what? And how much do you rec for this one?

But my question is does anyone know what is included in the 家事見習 course.
no such course in y-shirt. or do you mean this?
Screenshot_20240402-200516.png

Reactions: DireWolf98
若い女の子とイチャイチャ気持ちよく楽しみたい方
based on the description you can tell the cast would be relatively on younger side compared to 人妻 course

based on the description you can tell the cast would be relatively on younger side compared to 人妻 course
Yea, ik that but i wonder what is the difference between this one and darling course. Is it just that darling is like golden tier?

Thanks for the detailed. I love the review.
Got a question, did she squirt? Would love to try a squiety girl as it is not a common thing you can do at home.
No she didn’t. But she was indeed very wet, I can’t complain about a thing.

Reactions: jojojoe
I’m not familiar with the tiers, but when I was complementing her skills on the mat, she actually mentioned that the “seniors” were better than her as she was still learning. I can’t understand how there might be anything left for her to learn, I just believe she was being polite to be honest.

Review is craazy good, ngl man but you have a talent to descrive all of that.
But my question is does anyone know what is included in the 家事見習 course. I mean do you just go in plug and play and leave w/o the whole mat expirience or what? And how much do you rec for this one?
From what I gathered reading other reviews here, the timing is what dictates if you’re offered the mat play or not. That’s why I went straight for the 2hours course.

So lets say I wanna go w/o mat, just bed, how much time would you rec? 40? 60?

Please forgive me🙏🏼 if I missed any of the details: by any chance we can book Saika in advance?

This is pure gold, OP! I almost started jerking off while reading it haha. I need to see her myself I guess?

Yea, ik that but i wonder what is the difference between this one and darling course. Is it just that darling is like golden tier?
Darling course is for girls who came over from Darling Harbour when it merged with Y shirts. They (previously) kept the DH pricing and services but those are basically gone now and I assume as the old DH cast moves out they will likely close the Darling course.

The original Y shirts courses are younger bride and older wife. You can make assumptions about age / beauty / experience / skill.