love4eva

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Anal Creampie with White at Masochistic wife Nihonbashi store

Service Name:
ドMな奥さん 日本橋店

Provider Name:
White (ホライト) https://www.cityheaven.net/osaka/A2702/A270202/doemum_nihonbashi/girlid-39884441/?of=y2

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/osaka/A2702/A270202/doemum_nihonbashi/?of=y2

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes 22000 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I found this shop before coming to Japan and White was so my type. Emo girl with piercings and tattoos and does Anal and Anal creampie. Also, she accepts foreign, few girls do it in the shop.

Before contacting her I saw a review from her here that didn’t went that well so I was a little scared and decided to just tell her things directly so I know the price and what we will do.

The night before I just sent her an DM on her twitter telling I would like to make a reservation for tomorrow morning, wanna do Anal and the prices. She was fast to respond and we decided for 22000 yen 60 minutes and to meet at 12:00 am at the shop in Namba.

Went there at 11:50 and the tencho told me that no foreigns and I had to show him a translation where it said I had already a reservation with White and then everything was fine. Chose some of the free options and paid. Went to a side room to wait for another tencho to take me to the love hotel because I didn’t know how to go there.

Arrived at the love hotel, paid 2000 yen and went to my room to wait for White. After some minutes she came and wow, she wore dark clothes and was so cool. We spoke little english the whole time but it was enough.

We undress and she has big soft tits and fit ass so her body proportions were so fine. Shower, wipe and we are ready to start.

She starts licking my nipples, then went for the best BBBJ I had ever had. Stay there for ten minutes until I asked her to start with anal. She showed me a picture with two postures, doggy and missionary, and to just tell in which do we start and we can change later. Told her doggy first and here we go.

Here comes the moment I was thinking of the whole time before meeting her. If she tells me if I want condom I will say yes, but if not… maybe it’s only time in life I can do creampie with a japanese girl. So she went doggy and said anything so let’s do it raw. She put some lubricant on my dick and without foreplay or massage, anything, she puts it in. It’s hard a little bit but after some it goes well and we are fine. In the other review someone said that maybe she doesnt get hurt but it, at least not physical, because she just puts it raw and without stretching before and it’s 100% true.

We keep going on doggy, she is half moaning half screaming for it, and asked to change missionary. It was a little bit hard to do it like this but seeing her big boobs, beautiful face and doing it anal was an amazing moment. After some minutes I decided I wanted to cum so went for it. I cum a lot inside her and we clean a little bit. We had some time left but I know zero japanese and I didn’t think I could go for a second round so we decided to wash ourselves and put some clothes. She was more friendly in then, at the start she was shy and on work mood.

We go down and we each go ourselves, waving for sometime to say goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ok. Maybe it wasn’t my best life decision to do it anal raw with a P4P girl. Especially one that does it with lot of men so I’ts easy to get some illness. Also is once in a lifetime so it might be work the risk.

I wrote this review after a week and I’m fine so I think I survived it.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024

Oof, looks like you got hit with the CH Traveler rate, which is just about double normal, even though you booked direct.
Was the tencho ready to send you away before you showed your reservation?

Title of Your Review:

Service Name:
ドMな奥さん 日本橋店

Provider Name:
White (ホライト) https://www.cityheaven.net/osaka/A2702/A270202/doemum_nihonbashi/girlid-39884441/?of=y2

Website/Contact Info:

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes 22000 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I found this shop before coming to Japan and White was so my type. Emo girl with piercings and tattoos and does Anal and Anal creampie. Also, she accepts foreign, few girls do it in the shop.

Before contacting her I saw a review from her here that didn’t went that well so I was a little scared and decided to just tell her things directly so I know the price and what we will do.

The night before I just sent her an DM on her twitter telling I would like to make a reservation for tomorrow morning, wanna do Anal and the prices. She was fast to respond and we decided for 22000 yen 60 minutes and to meet at 12:00 am at the shop in Namba.

Went there at 11:50 and the tencho told me that no foreigns and I had to show him a translation where it said I had already a reservation with White and then everything was fine. Chose some of the free options and paid. Went to a side room to wait for another tencho to take me to the love hotel because I didn’t know how to go there.

Arrived at the love hotel, paid 2000 yen and went to my room to wait for White. After some minutes she came and wow, she wore dark clothes and was so cool. We spoke little english the whole time but it was enough.

We undress and she has big soft tits and fit ass so her body proportions were so fine. Shower, wipe and we are ready to start.

She starts licking my nipples, then went for the best BBBJ I had ever had. Stay there for ten minutes until I asked her to start with anal. She showed me a picture with two postures, doggy and missionary, and to just tell in which do we start and we can change later. Told her doggy first and here we go.

Here comes the moment I was thinking of the whole time before meeting her. If she tells me if I want condom I will say yes, but if not… maybe it’s only time in life I can do creampie with a japanese girl. So she went doggy and said anything so let’s do it raw. She put some lubricant on my dick and without foreplay or massage, anything, she puts it in. It’s hard a little bit but after some it goes well and we are fine. In the other review someone said that maybe she doesnt get hurt but it, at least not physical, because she just puts it raw and without stretching before and it’s 100% true.

We keep going on doggy, she is half moaning half screaming for it, and asked to change missionary. It was a little bit hard to do it like this but seeing her big boobs, beautiful face and doing it anal was an amazing moment. After some minutes I decided I wanted to cum so went for it. I cum a lot inside her and we clean a little bit. We had some time left but I know zero japanese and I didn’t think I could go for a second round so we decided to wash ourselves and put some clothes. She was more friendly in then, at the start she was shy and on work mood.

We go down and we each go ourselves, waving for sometime to say goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ok. Maybe it wasn’t my best life decision to do it anal raw with a P4P girl. Especially one that does it with lot of men so I’ts easy to get some illness. Also is once in a lifetime so it might be work the risk.

Awesome review, man. I've been hankering for an anal session since last year but both Red Room's refusal to service non-Japanese as well as the numerous horror stories I'd heard about ドMな奥さん in general, I figured it was a lost cause.

I'll definitely give White a go next month, after organising it all via TwitX as you did. (Great advice, thanks! 🙇🏻‍♂️) Bit concerned about the pricing though. Japanese is not a problem for me so I might politely question the pricing with the tencho if he quotes me something ridiculous. Still, I suppose I'd pay just to finally hit dat booty ... 🍑💕

You have no idea if she’s HIV positive, and whether she is on Truvada to reduce viral load if she is.

Three to six months before HIV is detectable in the bloodstream. Be sure to get tested at three and six months.

Remember kids - raw anal is stupidly risky.

Even if
Japanese is not a problem for me so I might politely question the pricing with the tencho if he quotes me something ridiculous.

Even with increased gaijin pricing, it still seems cheap for what it was.

Going raw anal at a cheap shop that has no barrier of entry whatsoever? Hope you won't regret it, but doesn't get much riskier than that (at least in Japan)

Absolutely. 😤👍 I have ZERO intention of going raw because I don't exactly feel like letting my dick EXPLODE with herpes, AIDS or who the fuck knows what else, but I do want some Backdoor Lover action (Du Jour means family! Du Jour means seatbelts! 😏), so will go in covered in rubber, as always. 🫡

Title of Your Review:

Provider Name:

Website/Contact Info:
It was expensive but she is hella fine! goddamn but ain't no way I am doing raw AF with a prosti., RAW AF is indeed one of my fav fantasy that too with a japanese girl so i can understand the adrenaline rush you might had but I would rather find a normal japanese gf/sugar mommy and then do her Raw AF then taking this level risk :)
Bro got some insane guts making that decision because here I am even afraid to try Mommy-Milk bars which is like my greatest fantasy but still risk of STD via milk from moms :)

Reactions: Kurotengu1
Man...I guess of all the places to do that Japan is probably the safest but no way in hell would I personally have done that. Please do get tested at the 6 full month mark and be safe in the meantime.

Ever stick a toy up your ass without a rubber on it, wash it 10x, and smell it? A friend told me it still stinks. And that's what OP's dick still smells like.:unsure::poop::p

Last edited:
You have no idea if she’s HIV positive, and whether she is on Truvada to reduce viral load if she is.

Three to six months before HIV is detectable in the bloodstream. Be sure to get tested at three and six months.

Well Sudsy, you stole my words 👍

+ the risk of e.coli bacterias... Got some a nasty UTI from that last year after an intense Anal session with my long time FWB (that is married and for sure STD/HIV free as we both got tested back in the days when we decided to ditch the condom).

Well Sudsy, you stole my words 👍

+ the risk of e.coli bacterias... Got some a nasty UTI from that last year after an intense Anal session with my long time FWB (that is married and for sure STD/HIV free as we both got tested back in the days when we decided to ditch the condom).
Yep, if you do bb anal you gotta be quick, also make sure you cum, or pee right after. Flush the tubes.

YOLO!!!🤣🤣🤣 Looks like OP is candidate for the Darwin Awards. Cheers!

For some reason I try to access the website and its blocked in all my broswers. "Your current behavior is detected as abnormal, Please try again later..." any chance you can hook me up with twitter info or suggestions on getting this site to work. Or does it only work while in japan?

I mean he could be on prep and prep does work.

Reactions: Alice
For some reason I try to access the website and its blocked in all my broswers. "Your current behavior is detected as abnormal, Please try again later..." any chance you can hook me up with twitter info or suggestions on getting this site to work. Or does it only work while in japan?
If you have a VPN set it to Japan and you can access CH, does help look at the girls' photo diaries. Remember to pause the connection or deactivate it when you come back to TAG.

Reactions: Alice
I mean he could be on prep and prep does work.
If he was the kind of person to be on prep, he would have mentioned. Read the review, this is a near-virgin.

Reactions: Alice and Airnest