Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Anal Creampie with White at Masochistic wife Nihonbashi store

Hey weirdo, how about you quit your grandstanding about all of this? This is probably the worst in risk management you could ever do in P4P but it is legal and it was done with consent from both parties. You could have condoned the action as extremely risky like everyone else and be done with it, but here you are with the most bizarre spin on American tourists are ruining Japan I’ve seen.

Well done about the STD stats, you’d make a fine tencho one day, you now just have to find out how to become Japanese.
To be fair, it’s the Chinese Tourists that are ruining Japan and any other country they visit.

Reactions: zerosupblues
As a fellow German I had to laugh about this quite a bit. Why do you think it is helpful to tell us what is legal in YOUR country. Germany is not the moral center of the world everybody else has to look up to. Completely irrelevant here.

What is discussed on this forum is based on what is legal in Japan. Yeah, it is stupidly risky and I also have no idea why it is allowed here in Japan, but shops can openly advertise raw anal sex as a service. Doesn't take a lot of imagination to see that shops like that are prone to spread disease.

Secondly most posts after the review were quite negative about it, so you can't accuse the forum of encouraging it.....it is moronic to put yourself and others at risk, and I think enough people stated exactly that.
It's not difficult to answer this question. Because it's not a matter of morality. The law has a simple rational purpose and is not based on morality. Its purpose is to protect people. As I said, the action of the OP is not only putting his and the girls health at massive risk but many other people's as well.
It does not need laws to refrain from doing certain things. Or in other words. Just because there is no law that prohibits a certain action, doesn't mean it's right to do so.
Fun fact. Rape within marriage was legal until 1997 in Germany. I hope we don't need to discuss about whether the lack of a law outweighs common sense.
And as I also mentioned. It's fine for now - because it seems to have not caused any problems so far - until the Japanese government realizes that their STDs stats increase. And if they find foreigner might be a reason for this, they will certainly take actions, just like in Gion/Kyoto.

Hey weirdo, how about you quit your grandstanding about all of this? This is probably the worst in risk management you could ever do in P4P but it is legal and it was done with consent from both parties. You could have condoned the action as extremely risky like everyone else and be done with it, but here you are with the most bizarre spin on American tourists are ruining Japan I’ve seen.

Well done about the STD stats, you’d make a fine tencho one day, you now just have to find out how to become Japanese.

I am sorry for the facts. But to soothe your ego. I said, statistically spoken. Ignoring that it's probably not distributed equally among the entire society and more educated people - which are hopefully the majority of the foreigners in Japan - are less likely to carry the virus.

So, uhh, while we're here, did OP get tested yet?

Considering that his well being after 1 week is proof enough for being not ill, he is one of that persons that don't get tested regularly. Only when he already arrives half dead at the hospital. Making him one of those people unknowingly spreading his shit to other people.

But some people need to learn it the hard way. Nothing more comforting than have the opportunity to read this tiny word "positive". I couldn't care less if it didn't affect others, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
IMG_1262.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack
At least the biggest newspapers of the country don't need to dedicate and entire article to us.
If you mean the Americans addressing their own ill mannered brethren, I hardly think it's a positive point that your own country hasn't done the same.

The Americans, for your information, are not currently the main problem as far as tourists go in Japan. That position is very firmly claimed by the Chinese, with Russians and Australians providing flanking support.

@Tom09 While OP might play a dangerous game a suggestion is to add value to the site before attacking other peeps. As of now you are the Obersturmführer and its beginning to tickle my right arm. Did I hear a Haile Sellasie up the West bank?

Looking forward to your reports!

Last edited:
It's not difficult to answer this question. Because it's not a matter of morality. The law has a simple rational purpose and is not based on morality. Its purpose is to protect people.

First if all I would argue that a lot of laws are completely irrational and often follow a certain agenda. Laws are pushed by politicians and interest groups, not by rational scientists.

Secondly laws are not objective standards but subjectives rules a society agrees upon. Germany is stricter when it comes to the thread's topic, but has also a lot higher HIV rates than Japan.

Germany in general has more problems with crime, drugs, STDs....almost everything. So it is even more ridiculous to give advice how Japan should structure its laws. Germany's HIV cases will for sure increase more because of drug users, irregular immigration from African countries with insanely high HIV rates, etc....than Japan's because there are a few obscure shops/providers.

All this discussion about laws and stankdick aside, if I WAS going to 生AF someone in the literal and non-euphemistic way, Japan would probably be the best place to do it. I sure wouldn't do it in Thailand or America, yikes.

Oh, there are many many many German tourists wrecking havoc, but they almost always do it in Spain. Every country has its fair share of bad tourists.

How would one contact this store / girl if you don't have a twitter account? I tried to make one but think my messages are sent to a spam folder (cause twitter thinks I'm a bot or something)

How would one contact this store / girl if you don't have a twitter account? I tried to make one but think my messages are sent to a spam folder (cause twitter thinks I'm a bot or something)
They have a web reservation form, but I haven't had much luck finding a LINE link outside of their staff recruitment stuff.

So I ended up seeing this girl, just went into the shop to book, as another reviewer wrote she does have a rash on her back and chest. I did use PrEP, and did anal creampie. Honestly I was not gentle with the anal apart from having her start it and she took it without stopping . She’s a bit flat mood in general and dry with responses, but she seemed to think I was a gentleman to her so I think some customers are real rough with her so she’s a bit on guard. Also it was very transactional. Honestly would go elsewhere if you’re after a GFE but if you just want raw anal she was happy to do it with me. She did refuse deepthroat as she had a recent piercing which I didn’t know until we started, so she could refuse anal for whatever reason and you wouldn’t know in advance. Would 100% use PrEP though or protection

I don’t get the criticism, I understand the risks. Obviously some guys want to anal cream pie a Japanese girl. Finding a girl on Tinder or whatever isn’t going to make it any less risky

I don’t get the criticism, I understand the risks. Obviously some guys want to anal cream pie a Japanese girl. Finding a girl on Tinder or whatever isn’t going to make it any less risky
well it is just that going unclothed considered bragging right in certain country or forum, but this forum is different.