And you thought Locker Room talk was just for the guys!

RightOn6975

A Dark Knight
Reaction score
Jesus fucking christ!! So I just finished up having dinner with a few friends of mine, all female (4) by the way with 1 being gay. And holy shit allow me to just give you some insight. I was able to tag along mainly because I was in the area looking to eat when I saw them. They invited me along and off we went to a local texmex place here.

The conversation up until the point was pretty boring as I really had nothing to say, mostly about why is this guy being a dick to you and what not, you're better than that, the stereotypical things that you would see in a RomCom. Then holy shit, that is when it started.

Friend 1: What's his dick like?
Friend 2: Yeah tell us, I mean if you are so fucking crazy about him he must have a big dick?
Gay Friend 3: Does he eat pussy?
Friend 4: I mean, it's a decent size dick, but with width but he doesn't know how to use it. I usually just get on top and ride it.
Friend 1: Well the biggest dick I had was this mandingo, he fucking ripped me in half I had to fake a story to leave.
Gay Friend: HAHAHA, I feel sorry for RightOn6975 because it's making him uncomfortable!
Me: No, I am not really uncomfortable, just a bit shocked that is all especially coming from you guys. Didn't really think females would talk so vulgar about things like guys do about their conquests
Friend 4: Psssh, if only you knew half the stories we share.
Me: Well thank god I am not part of them.
Friend 1: Well that's because you haven't...
Me:STFU, I know.

Seriously this fucking talk went on for the next 40 mins or so, with me just adding my two cents and somewhat witty banter.

I am quite honestly surprised by the vulgarity of women really, then again I really shouldn't be surprised.

Jesus fucking christ!! So I just finished up having dinner with a few friends of mine, all female (4) by the way with 1 being gay. And holy shit allow me to just give you some insight. I was able to tag along mainly because I was in the area looking to eat when I saw them. They invited me along and off we went to a local texmex place here.

The conversation up until the point was pretty boring as I really had nothing to say, mostly about why is this guy being a dick to you and what not, you're better than that, the stereotypical things that you would see in a RomCom. Then holy shit, that is when it started.

Friend 1: What's his dick like?
Friend 2: Yeah tell us, I mean if you are so fucking crazy about him he must have a big dick?
Gay Friend 3: Does he eat pussy?
Friend 4: I mean, it's a decent size dick, but with width but he doesn't know how to use it. I usually just get on top and ride it.
Friend 1: Well the biggest dick I had was this mandingo, he fucking ripped me in half I had to fake a story to leave.
Gay Friend: HAHAHA, I feel sorry for RightOn6975 because it's making him uncomfortable!
Me: No, I am not really uncomfortable, just a bit shocked that is all especially coming from you guys. Didn't really think females would talk so vulgar about things like guys do about their conquests
Friend 4: Psssh, if only you knew half the stories we share.
Me: Well thank god I am not part of them.
Friend 1: Well that's because you haven't...
Me:STFU, I know.

Seriously this fucking talk went on for the next 40 mins or so, with me just adding my two cents and somewhat witty banter.

I am quite honestly surprised by the vulgarity of women really, then again I really shouldn't be surprised.

Well I dont know about you but with my male friends we never talk about ladies’ vaginas. Isnt that weird?

I worked as a bartender for a while while I was studying Japanese (back before they made that illegal as a PT job for students) and the conversations Japanese women would have when they thought the bartender (me) didn't understand them...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Me and my friends.

This movie is on Japanese netflix btw

And this along with their talk always makes me have doubts about everything dammit. Even here in Japan LOL. I ain't John Holmes dammit, it's just the tip and you're already saying I have a big dick. :shifty::shifty:

Reactions: Sudsy

Well, at least you weren't kidding when you said you are friend zoned. Most girls would do that talk only in front of someone they wouldn't think about fucking at all. :D

Can't wait for the post when you find out girls fart too. :p

Well, at least you weren't kidding when you said you are friend zoned. Most girls would do that talk only in front of someone they wouldn't think about fucking at all. :D

Can't wait for the post when you find out girls fart too. :p

Yeah, I don't mind at all really. Nearly all of them have played wingwoman to me, or they have saved me from situations by playing my gf for a little bit.

LMFAO, Oh no trust me I know. My fucking sister would do SBD's when we were younger and blame that shit on me and they were rank as hell.

TAG is the only place where I can talk about dicks to a certain extent, and the anonymity really helps. In RL even with my best friend I don’t get into graphic details.. a vague explanation in a text message like “I’m in my lingerie and about to have sex, bye” is as far as I’d go, and that only happens with my very best friend. (I don’t want to hear what color her partner’s dick is either, although I have a guess, lol) I would feel like I’m invading the privacy of a sex partner otherwise. Maybe I’m really “majime”?

Last edited:
TAG is the only place where I can talk about dicks to a certain extent, and the anonymity really helps. In RL even with my best friend I don’t get into graphic details.. a vague explanation in a text message like “I’m in my lingerie and about to have sex, bye” is as far as I’d go, and that only happens with my very best friend. (I don’t want to hear what color her partner’s dick is either, although I have a guess, lol) I would feel like I’m invading the privacy of a sex partner otherwise. Maybe I’m really “majime”?
No, you’re just less trashy than others ...
i would feel super uncomfortable discussing the specifics of my partner’s pussy with other guys too

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy
No, you’re just less trashy than others ...
i would feel super uncomfortable discussing the specifics of my partner’s pussy with other guys too
I concur. I have one acquaintance that gives graphic details about the women he’s with constantly. Comes across more like a junior high student desperate to convince his friends he knows what a pussy looks like than the suave Casanova image he thinks he’s projecting.

I concur. I have one acquaintance that gives graphic details about the women he’s with constantly. Comes across more like a junior high student desperate to convince his friends he knows what a pussy looks like than the suave Casanova image he thinks he’s projecting.

Yeah, I’d like to imagine a similar movie scene as what Alice posted, except it would be 3 dudes talking and singing about pussies. I bet everybody would find it gross , especially the ladies of course :D
(i would probably find it funny though , especially if the guys also say “yours is soooo big” :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: Sudsy
especially if the guys also say “yours is soooo big”

A woman goes to the gynecologist for an exam. She puts her feet into the stirrups and the doctor begins his exam.

After a moment, he says, "You have an unusually deep and cavernous vagina. You have an unusually deep and cavernous vagina. "

The woman. deeply offended, replies sniffily, "You don't have to say it twice!"

The doctor says, "I didn't."

I don’t think we usually get that graphic about color and shape and technique but one of the first things my bbf mentions to me if she meets a new boy is if he has a nice one and is good in bed. Sometimes she will tempt me to join them, lol.

Well, completely different. Now as I have stated in the past, I was able to initially hear girl talk, but it was what they wanted done to them and if it was big or not.

My friends here oh Jesus Christ, they went into graphic detail, veins length to width ratio, if he talked dirty or what they did to him. I heard prostate massages and one has an obsession with pegging. I mean they went ham last night. Like they went to the equivalent of what most guys myself included at times say.

A woman goes to the gynecologist for an exam. She puts her feet into the stirrups and the doctor begins his exam.

After a moment, he says, "You have an unusually deep and cavernous vagina. You have an unusually deep and cavernous vagina. "

The woman. deeply offended, replies sniffily, "You don't have to say it twice!"

The doctor says, "I didn't."

Ah ah, good one!

Isnt it weird that we think men should have big dicks and women tight pussies?

Reactions: MikeH
Isnt it weird that we think men should have big dicks and women tight pussies?

Well, tight feels better than loose so nothing weird about that one. Though it is mostly not genetics but muscle control. And too tight is too tight.

Then again most girls prefer medium sized for comfort so I am pretty sure the "should have" comes from the male side. And if I was to have an opinion of someone else's dick it would mean I need to think about it which I do not prefer.

I much prefer beer and boobs over thinking and dicks.

Well, completely different. Now as I have stated in the past, I was able to initially hear girl talk, but it was what they wanted done to them and if it was big or not.

My friends here oh Jesus Christ, they went into graphic detail, veins length to width ratio, if he talked dirty or what they did to him. I heard prostate massages and one has an obsession with pegging. I mean they went ham last night. Like they went to the equivalent of what most guys myself included at times say.

They were probably playing it up a bit because you were there.

Think about it; when in a group of guys do you really get into detail about the physical details of ladies you have been with? If you are over the age of 16 it just kinds makes you sound like an immature idiot if you do.