May 2016

Contact Method:
Telephone http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=3347

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes at 23,000

Type/Location:
Delivery to business hotel in central Tokyo

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese on telephone and with provider, my level is intermediate.

Details of the Encounter:
This is not my first time using JK Style so they had my number on file and referred to me by name. I asked who was recommended that was available right away and they asked me about my preferred type. Based on that, they recommended Anna so I went with that.
Anna arrived 30 minutes later. My particular hotel (Sunroute) required that guests are met in the lobby so the driver called me and asked me to come down. We had to march past the reception desk but they didn't say anything so off we went to my room.
Anna was as described though JK Style are generous with their cup sizes. I would say she is an A to B at most but her overall figure was good as well as her personality and technique. Actually, I am not all that into the schoolgirl thing but I just don't like that some delivery services greatly understate the providers age. With JK Style it is rather certain the provider is on the younger side. But I will probably go with OL Style in the future as she was a bit too young for my tastes. But for those that have a preference for the actual JK type, I would recommend Anna. She arrived in tight jeans and super high heals and looked really hot but was a bit shy once the play started....which I found to be a turn-on. That being said, she was certainly not inexperienced in bed and provided a nice time. As usual, we started with a shower together and then mouth gargle before the action started. She was a bit passive but responded well to everything after I took the lead. FS was not offered or requested.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:

Last edited:
Thanks - Appreciate the updated review for JK Style!

Wow! These ladies are hella young.

Yes, it fills that gap for people wanting the young 'JK' experience. For a while, it was quite hot here... lots of reviews. Then, it cooled off.
Despite not many updates, I know that that a number of people are using JK Style pretty regularly. (or OL Style too, depending on tastes.)

And, thanks for sharing.

opps, meant to say FS.
FS is not offered by JK Style as it is illegal.

The OP stated:
FS was not offered or requested.

Personal experiences may vary... but it's not guaranteed that you'll get something that isn't on the menu.

FS is not offered by JK Style as it is illegal.

The OP stated:

Personal experiences may vary... but it's not guaranteed that you'll get something that isn't on the menu.
True! But, sometimes when the stars our aligned and you call there bluff on price. It works. lol (sometimes)

True! But, sometimes when the stars our aligned and you call there bluff on price. It works. lol (sometimes)

Yes, of course, things happen... but that's a private decision between two consenting adults. Officially, it's no - just so that anyone reading this review is clear on what's included on the services provided.

JK is great but not the place to go if you want FS.

I have used them a bunch and it is the exception rather than the rule. I am about 30% there and 70% everywhere else haha.

I also am completely confused by "call their bluff on price"

I also am completely confused by "call their bluff on price"
I wondered about that too.

Prices are usually listed on the menu and, in general, I can't remember when a shop in Tokyo was flexible in that regard.

Reactions: Sudsy
Hello. Thanks for the review, I'm looking to try them on my trip to Japan.

May I ask if the BBBJ is only one shot or unlimited?

is it worth that you take 1 hour only and paizury and BBJ only?

That's really up to you - some guys only need 30min, some need 90min. It's just your preference. If you finish quickly... You may want a shorter course.

Regarding fs with JK girls, so far I'm 3 yes (1 first date, 2 subsequently), 3 no (first date, non-repeaters), 8 not asked (yet). I usually ask on a second date, if I repeat, unless we really hit it off first time.

Former OL style who gave the best BJ I have ever had in my life. Third repeat I inquire about FS. Big mistake....

After that when she was tired of BJ she wanted to switch to sex. And the sex was great but the BJ was FUCKING AMAZING.

I really miss her (she quit back in December).

Anyway, what I am going for is: Yay Blow Jobs!

Former OL style who gave the best BJ I have ever had in my life. Third repeat I inquire about FS. Big mistake....

After that when she was tired of BJ she wanted to switch to sex. And the sex was great but the BJ was FUCKING AMAZING.

I really miss her (she quit back in December).

Anyway, what I am going for is: Yay Blow Jobs!

What was her name if you don't mind?

thank goodness i have been well taken care of recently or i would totally have signed up for this lol