https://www.meetalice.tokyo/

Appointment Length & Costs:
1.5 Hrs/50k

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Just like all the other reviews of Alice. She is an absolutely wonderful and amazing person. I had booked Alice as I've never booked an Indy provider before and I also needed help navigating the LH scene as my Japanese is absolutely terrible. I was fortunate enough to book Alice the day before I left Tokyo. I wish I had booked her for longer, but unfortunately we both had somewhere we need to be/things to do and I'm also a first timer with her, so long dates are probably out of the question.

Alice is very attentive and we talked about a lot of things like where we're from to politics. She is a very knowledgeable person and I would recommend her to anyone who wants someone reliable and easy to talk to for their first P4P experience. We met at Hotel Perrier and she helped me navigate the love hotel. The love hotel was bigger than I had expected and a lot of fun. She drew up a bath while we showered, then after we dried ourselves off, we went to town.

Afterwards, we cuddled and chit chat for a bit and we went again for part 2. Afterwards, we talked for a bit in the bath until it got too hot for me. We took a shower and went our separate ways.

I definitely want to take the initiative to apologize to Alice as I was running a little bit late. I always tend to forget my Hotel keycard in the room the last day before I leave Tokyo for some reason and had to get my hotel staff to help.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Alice is great for anyone who is new to the P4P scene as she can walk you through everything and explain what is going on. She is a very down to earth person and can chit chat about almost anything. I will definitely repeat again if given the opportunity.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024