http://n-castle.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min 26,000 yen + love hotel

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had a great time with Aki and Yuri from Nippori Castle a couple of months ago, and wanted to try some of the agency’s other girls last month, so asked for Asami (http://n-castle.com/2.html) and Riri (http://n-castle.com/11.html) this time. They were a great choice, as both are great friends, and quickly welcomed me into the fun.

It’s the middle of summer in Tokyo at the moment, and it was still sweltering when I got to the hotel. I called the girls’ agency with my room number, and the girls were with me in five or so minutes. I could hear them giggling at each other down the hall, so knew I had a couple of live wires to play with.

Asami speaks a fair bit more Japanese than Riri, and was like an elder sister to her when she first moved over here. They’re close, and really comfortable playing together too. Anyway, it was still hot, so I got some drinks from the hotel bar fridge for the girls and placed them on the coffee table in front of the sofa for them, and left mine unopened so we could play spin the bottle. It was a great icebreaker, and I had Riri on the coffee table stripped for Asami and I to watch, and had her pleasure herself while I took off Asami’s bra and she gave me an enthusiastic lap dance.

After a few minutes I was ready to go, and Riri lead me to the shower to clean me up before Asami joined us, and the two sandwiched me between them. It felt great! Riri took care of all the washing and a BBBJ before the three of us returned to bed, and the two of them worked their way to my cock. The feel of two girls simultaneously pleasuring you is addictive, and the way they giggled and joked about how they weren’t sure it would “fit” was fun.

I had Asami climb up for me to DATY while Riri really worked me over with a great BBBJ. Asami has ample breasts and is quite the voluptuous girl, so working on her and caressing her breasts while Riri worked my cock was nice. Riri capped me and encouraged me to play with Asami, and kissed me and licked my chest while Asami and I went at it in several positions. Asami then climbed on top and did the best impression of a rodeo cowgirl I have ever seen (or felt). The workout she gave my cock was incredible, and I popped a first time with her in a few minutes.

The girls took me for another shower, and gave me a massage while we relaxed a bit. Riri is quite a petite girl (and has a bit of a complex about her gorgeous small breasts) and climbed on my back as part of her massage, but I don’t recommend this for the feint hearted! We chatted a while, then Riri told me I was in for a treat. Asami went down on me with a vacuum-like BBBJ technique I can probably best describe like slurping noodles. It sounded so wrong, but felt incredible. I then flipped Riri over and Asami helped me get capped using her mouth, then had the pleasure of playing with Riri for a decent while. While we were playing in missionary I got her spread-eagled, then put her calves on my shoulders and pounded her for some time, but noticed a few bruises on her ankles. When I asked her later about them, she said quite a few of her Japanese customers like to squeeze her legs to the point it hurts her with missionary. I still can’t understand why someone would want to hurt someone when having so much fun. But I digress. Riri was wet and clearly getting into it, and felt great. I popped inside before I collapsed on the bed spent, and the two girls cleaned me up and snuggled in to chat until time was up.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall another really pleasurable and fun experience.

Hey Daytimefun - awesome review. Is this place gaijin friendly? Unfortunately my Japanese is poor.

Daytimefun indeed!!!

The ladies look so hot in the pics. Are they in person?

The price is right, too.

Why go anywhere else?

Reactions: daytimefun
Daytimefun indeed!!!

The ladies look so hot in the pics. Are they in person?

The price is right, too.

Why go anywhere else?
I think the girls are in their twenties on their website, but more like thirties in person. That gives them more life experience, things to talk about, and brings them closer to my age too. I'd say many I've played with were pretty close to the photos or a few kilos more (don't tell them I said that though), but all have been fun to play with. It really is a good price too!

Nice review. Got exited so called them but the two girls are not available it seems for next few days.... The guy speaks almost no English and I speak no Japanese.... So kind of tough. You went to the area where the agency is or...?

Nice review. Got exited so called them but the two girls are not available it seems for next few days.... The guy speaks almost no English and I speak no Japanese.... So kind of tough. You went to the area where the agency is or...?
The girls' schedules can be quite changeable, so you might like to check their schedule page, then click on the individual girls you'd like to play with to see if they are happy doing a 3P. You'll then probably simply need to tell them you'd like their 60 minute or 90 minute 3P course, with who, and key details like time and place.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Nippori Castle

Date of Encounter:
July 2016

Contact Method:
http://n-castle.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min 26,000 yen + love hotel

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had a great time with Aki and Yuri from Nippori Castle a couple of months ago, and wanted to try some of the agency’s other girls last month, so asked for Asami (http://n-castle.com/2.html) and Riri (http://n-castle.com/11.html) this time. They were a great choice, as both are great friends, and quickly welcomed me into the fun.

It’s the middle of summer in Tokyo at the moment, and it was still sweltering when I got to the hotel. I called the girls’ agency with my room number, and the girls were with me in five or so minutes. I could hear them giggling at each other down the hall, so knew I had a couple of live wires to play with.

Asami speaks a fair bit more Japanese than Riri, and was like an elder sister to her when she first moved over here. They’re close, and really comfortable playing together too. Anyway, it was still hot, so I got some drinks from the hotel bar fridge for the girls and placed them on the coffee table in front of the sofa for them, and left mine unopened so we could play spin the bottle. It was a great icebreaker, and I had Riri on the coffee table stripped for Asami and I to watch, and had her pleasure herself while I took off Asami’s bra and she gave me an enthusiastic lap dance.

After a few minutes I was ready to go, and Riri lead me to the shower to clean me up before Asami joined us, and the two sandwiched me between them. It felt great! Riri took care of all the washing and a BBBJ before the three of us returned to bed, and the two of them worked their way to my cock. The feel of two girls simultaneously pleasuring you is addictive, and the way they giggled and joked about how they weren’t sure it would “fit” was fun.

I had Asami climb up for me to DATY while Riri really worked me over with a great BBBJ. Asami has ample breasts and is quite the voluptuous girl, so working on her and caressing her breasts while Riri worked my cock was nice. Riri capped me and encouraged me to play with Asami, and kissed me and licked my chest while Asami and I went at it in several positions. Asami then climbed on top and did the best impression of a rodeo cowgirl I have ever seen (or felt). The workout she gave my cock was incredible, and I popped a first time with her in a few minutes.

The girls took me for another shower, and gave me a massage while we relaxed a bit. Riri is quite a petite girl (and has a bit of a complex about her gorgeous small breasts) and climbed on my back as part of her massage, but I don’t recommend this for the feint hearted! We chatted a while, then Riri told me I was in for a treat. Asami went down on me with a vacuum-like BBBJ technique I can probably best describe like slurping noodles. It sounded so wrong, but felt incredible. I then flipped Riri over and Asami helped me get capped using her mouth, then had the pleasure of playing with Riri for a decent while. While we were playing in missionary I got her spread-eagled, then put her calves on my shoulders and pounded her for some time, but noticed a few bruises on her ankles. When I asked her later about them, she said quite a few of her Japanese customers like to squeeze her legs to the point it hurts her with missionary. I still can’t understand why someone would want to hurt someone when having so much fun. But I digress. Riri was wet and clearly getting into it, and felt great. I popped inside before I collapsed on the bed spent, and the two girls cleaned me up and snuggled in to chat until time was up.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall another really pleasurable and fun experience.
Are they had nice body?Or little fat?

On their site there are 2 - 3P courses, what's the difference?

There's several different options on their site. The top 'harem 3P' is their standard hotel health 3P, where 2 girls service you at once. The one above that is the W-kaiten course, where you get 2 girls that sequentially service you. The one further down on the page is essentially the same harem 3P service, but if you want service outside the Nippori area.

last time you described the two girls you ordered and you said they were fat, how about the two you picked this time ?

Is calling the only way to contact them? I can't speak much Japanese and I'm assuming they don't speak much English.

Catching up on reviews, thank you very much for a well written and detailed review of the service. Glad it was a nice experience!

Reactions: daytimefun
last time you described the two girls you ordered and you said they were fat, how about the two you picked this time ?
I'd say most of the girls are in their late 20s or early 30s, are really professional, know what they're doing, and are fun to play with. I found the two girls I played with this time appealing physically, but would suggest another provider if you just want early twenties girls.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
How does the booking and meeting 'flow' work?
You'll need to call their number, make a booking for who you want to meet, and tell them whether you want to meet in a LH or RR. They can suggest a place depending on what you want.
Once you reach the room, you then call them back with your room number.

Is calling the only way to contact them? I can't speak much Japanese and I'm assuming they don't speak much English.
Yes, unfortunately they want customers to be able to speak some Japanese to ensure communication is OK during play as well. Not perfect Japanese, but enough to book and communicate fairly smoothly.

You'll need to call their number, make a booking for who you want to meet, and tell them whether you want to meet in a LH or RR. They can suggest a place depending on what you want.
Once you reach the room, you then call them back with your room number.

What is RR?