Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
3000 20-30 mins

Type/Location:
Sugamo pink salon

Language Notes:
Japanese, English accepted

Details of the Encounter:
So I’ve been to JanJan many times and typically seem to cycle between five chicks…and I’ve placed those five in my preferred order mentally and try to make my visits when their (unreliable) website says they’re scheduled. Today I went in to hopefully see Miyako, but this encounter I got a different girl all together. When I was seated, I saw this younger (for JanJan standards) and slightly chunky woman walk by, and I thought she wasn’t bad looking and I’d like to try her, all the while thinking I’ll probably get the trusty Sayaka for service because I seem to get her more often than not. About 5 minutes later, the same woman enters my booth and small talk and junk wipe down commences. Her name is Aoi.
The service started out decent enough, fast bobbing and she uses her hands a lot, makes little noises and such. But after about 5 minutes the decline started. She seems to grow impatient and began mostly using her hands with little mouth play, and her noises became more of a struggling sound. She also kept changing positions a lot, and as a bonus, would periodically cough. Worrisome in this day and age, no? Anyways the decline kept… declining, and eventually I was just completely turned off and my junk turned into pudding in her hands. Finally I told her to just get on the floor and I handled myself, which was still a bit uneasy because again, she kept changing positions and making weird sounds. She would even try to join in with her own hands, which A for effort, but it was just making things more complicated at this point. Finally, I warn her of impending eruption, and usually they let you pop in their mouths… but this time, what did she do? She grabbed a tissue and pulled it over my Johnson as soon as I blew. ‍♂️ Very awkward and weird experience this time. I’m not sure if I’m more or as disappointed as I was with Rika in JanJan… hard competition in bad bj’s there. I’m reluctant to go back at all at this point, with two awful practitioners at play, it’s just not worth the effort of coming out here and playing the roulette anymore.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I think Rika is still bottom of the list, but this one tags not far along behind her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your feedback on your visit to Jan Jan!

Approved: 3/16/2022

I paid a visit today 3/22 and got Aoi. Your description is spot on.
I always ask for a gomu there and she kindly fixed me up.

After I figured where it going with the laziness I just told her to take the condom off and use her hand.

Finished and wasn’t very satisfied, but it’s Jan Jan and 3000yen so no point in complaining.

Also, i made a mistake of looking at her face as I left. Super fucked up teeth.

Rika is still worst

probably my last visit (I’ve said that before).

I don’t think I ever had Aoi, but her description reminds of Sara, who is just as horrifying if not more as her spit smelled like shit infused with limes.

Have you gone in on Sunday and tried Maki yet? She’s not good looking at all, but she sucks a mean dick.

The one I miss though is Mai. She had huge tits and was actually seriously sexy for a woman approaching 50. Maybe someday when the COVID fog clears she will start sucking dicks again?

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
I have never heard anything nice about Jan Jan. Are there nice pink salons that allow foreigners?

Define nice please? Lol.

Well, you might be right on claiming that any area where you get your dick sucked out in the open cannot be defined as nice.

But if you rank pink salons from 1 to 10 then I know a few that are around 7 or 8 and allow my white pipi to get sucked.

Personally I see Jan Jan as a rite of passage. A year of mummies, zombies, and vampires going down on you seems like a great way to build a humble community of culturally informed foreigners.

You missed your change to level up by going to Mermaid soapland.

Well, you might be right on claiming that any area where you get your dick sucked out in the open cannot be defined as nice.

But if you rank pink salons from 1 to 10 then I know a few that are around 7 or 8 and allow my white pipi to get sucked.

White?! :wideyed: Not even pink? :eek:

I think the lack of nice is not about everything being in the open but rather the lesser attractiveness of the staff. If u can pull deriheru quality there, that would be a good find indeed. Well assuming you don’t have to leave the 23 wards..

Reactions: Cinnabums
Personally I see Jan Jan as a rite of passage. A year of mummies, zombies, and vampires going down on you seems like a great way to build a humble community of culturally informed foreigners.
They've missed an opportunity... add a little makeup, and rebrand the shop as "Pink Salon of Horrors"

upload_2022-3-24_7-27-11.png

Attachments

• upload_2022-3-24_7-26-36.png
    upload_2022-3-24_7-26-36.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 70
I paid a visit today 3/22 and got Aoi. Your description is spot on.
I always ask for a gomu there and she kindly fixed me up.

After I figured where it going with the laziness I just told her to take the condom off and use her hand.

Finished and wasn’t very satisfied, but it’s Jan Jan and 3000yen so no point in complaining.

Also, i made a mistake of looking at her face as I left. Super fucked up teeth.

Rika is still worst

probably my last visit (I’ve said that before).

Condom?

share the wealth, I need a new go to spot

You will have to fill in a questionnaire, go through a hazing ritual, send him half a Bitcoin hand over 200usd in Walmart gift cards and show him your N1 certificate before he unloads that information

We all have secrets

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
The main issue though, is how is your Japanese?

In your time making a habit of thrusting the jizz-weapon into Japanese mouths, have you gained familiarity with any words that typically come out of it during those small periods of time it isn’t in there?

To be fair, there is a bit of culture you need to know too (tatemae, kuuki yomi, etc.) but if you have managed to improve your ability to hold a conversation a few more places might open up to you.