120 minutes, ¥56,000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March, 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
As a fan of mat play, Alice has been on my radar for a while I just have not got the chance to see her until recently. Also I wasn't sure if I wanted to support the gaijin tax her shop requires, but her appeal was too much.

I DM'd her on twitter and she responded same day and sent over the price list which started at 60 minutes for ¥36,000 with course lengths increasing every 30 minutes up to 180 minutes. Every 30 minutes add 10k (60 = 36k, 90 = 46k, ...). I gave her a time and course length and all she asked from me was what name to use for the reservation. I booked a date about a week ahead of time. The day before she instructed me to message the shop an hour before the reservation to confirm the appointment via LINE. This was very painless. The entirety of my chat history with club39 is "hi, id like to confirm my appointment with Alice at 3pm" - "Thank you for contacting us, I can confirm that" (This was in Japanese, I used a translator).

Alice told me to ask for a shuttle, but I like walking and 15 minutes from Minowa station is much preferred to trying to figure out shuttle details with the shop. When I arrived to the shop I used my zero-level Japanese of "konichiwa, yoyaku, Arisu-san" They obviously knew I was coming so this was no problem. Front desk dude who looked young and had a very interesting style (like a guy from a host club) typed 56000 into a calculator and I handed over the cash, was directed to the waiting room where there was 3 or 4 other guys. I had my name called about 5 minutes after 3pm or so and headed over to the stairs where Alice was waiting.

Alice was shorter than I imagined, but very cute. She has a killer ass and big boobs, so in my book really awesome body. She's very friendly/chatty even in English. Her English level is at least as good as Kaoru@y-shirt for example, but I think even slightly better probably. Everything that follows is pretty standard soapland things, undressing, then washing, then into the tub. No complaints thru all that, she knows how to use her body, and she even has some jokes which is impressive given her English ability which keeps the conversation flowing.

She told me we can do bed and mat play, I asked to do mat play first. She starts setting up the mat, and just another look into her personality she is not shy at all striking some poses with open legs and saying "stripper pose, haha" while I watch with amusement and encouragement from the tub. The mat play was great as I hoped it would be, she really uses her tongue. A little quirky - she always announced what she was going to do next when changing positions. She always put a lot of tongue attention down in the area you want it including rimming often. Makes great use of those big soft boobs. Basically it's mat play there is not more to say every girl is a bit different with it and Alice is great at it. After flipping upright she had me play with the nuru gel and try mixing it up, that was sort of fun, she explained what its made of, basically like a soapland tour guide ha. Explored her body, got to fingering her, and eventually got to see her earn her "squirting queen" title. Eventually moving onto CG on the mat then mish where I finished.

Clean up, move to tub, order drinks, move to bed. Standard procedure. We spent little time taking a break and moved right into bed play where I don't have much to add other than there was more squirting and more fun had. Did doggy, mish, CG, reverse CG before I eventually told her a 2nd pop was unlikely. Time was running out by then anyways so we cleaned up, got dressed and said our goodbyes with one last kiss on the stairs. I guess I forgot to mention but there was lots of kissing thru the session too which is always a nice plus for me.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A painless process to see a great girl, what more is there to say.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024

Glad you had a good time with her. Wish you had seen her last year.

Front desk dude who looked young and had a very interesting style
The "new" guys are cool and polite. The bald guy is also much more polite and chatty now, which is a good thing to see as he was pretty annoyed by foreigners last year.

Reactions: Alice