60 min 15000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After my last a bit disappointing experience at Aroma Coco I tried it again. I walked in at the early afternoon and made an appointment for the evening. I asked the lady at the job (manager?) if she has a girl who does a bit more than HE.

In the evening I walked in again, chose the 'full service' for 15000 yen/60 min. The girl was a middle agend (30?) Thai, cute and slim but not a stunning beauty (sorry, I forgot her name). First the usual shower, then she started massaging my feet and legs. Then she asked me to turn on my back and she worked up to my good part. She stripped and continued with my dick while I played with her tits. Then she went along me and I started to touch and caress her everywhere. After some initial reluctance she allowed DATY (I told her that she will like it. I think she did). Then condom and making love. After I finished she continued massaging. Now she did a nice massage of my back, arms and hands. Finally shower and good bye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thank you for your contribution!

Approved: 5/19/2023

Title of Your Review:
Another try at Aroma Coco 8

Service Name:
Aroma Coco 8

Provider Name:
forgot

Website/Contact Info:
https://aroma-queen.work/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 15000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After my last a bit disappointing experience at Aroma Coco I tried it again. I walked in at the early afternoon and made an appointment for the evening. I asked the lady at the job (manager?) if she has a girl who does a bit more than HE.

In the evening I walked in again, chose the 'full service' for 15000 yen/60 min. The girl was a middle agend (30?) Thai, cute and slim but not a stunning beauty (sorry, I forgot her name). First the usual shower, then she started massaging my feet and legs. Then she asked me to turn on my back and she worked up to my good part. She stripped and continued with my dick while I played with her tits. Then she went along me and I started to touch and caress her everywhere. After some initial reluctance she allowed DATY (I told her that she will like it. I think she did). Then condom and making love. After I finished she continued massaging. Now she did a nice massage of my back, arms and hands. Finally shower and good bye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.
You probably got Mai?
https://aroma-queen.work/st_mai.html